Too Fat to Masturbate???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Zandoz

Highly irregular
William said:
there are other guys here 400+ who have not said anything about having it.
Not really something comfortable to boast about, don't you think.

mischel

SSBHM
Zandoz said:
Not really something comfortable to boast about, don't you think.
I do have my problems with this issue too. No one i know personally knows about this. But Ivy posted this (damn) link, so i think i have to correct this.
Don't go on reading if you dont want to know intimate details.
Well like i tried to discribe it in my former post it looks like this: Between my legs and directly under my belly there is very much soft lovely fat. When i push this fat away with two hands, my best friend shows up. And he is totally normal (i mean the length :bow:). Hell yeah, the problem is if i dont lift this fat away.... he is very small-sized. That's why i dont like men-toilets without cubicles. I dont have a problem with my best friend. I like him like he is, he is surrounded by fat as i am surrounded by fat. Ivy's link and the pictures there (which no one should see) are not usual. I think they are surgery pics.
I hope this made this issue a bit less sensational. It's just fat :eat1: :eat1: :wubu: :wubu: :p :p

Ivy

more cake, please!
DimensionsModel
mischel said:
I do have my problems with this issue too. No one i know personally knows about this. But Ivy posted this (damn) link, so i think i have to correct this.
Don't go on reading if you dont want to know intimate details.
Well like i tried to discribe it in my former post it looks like this: Between my legs and directly under my belly there is very much soft lovely fat. When i push this fat away with two hands, my best friend shows up. And he is totally normal (i mean the length :bow:). Hell yeah, the problem is if i dont lift this fat away.... he is very small-sized. That's why i dont like men-toilets without cubicles. I dont have a problem with my best friend. I like him like he is, he is surrounded by fat as i am surrounded by fat. Ivy's link and the pictures there (which no one should see) are not usual. I think they are surgery pics.
I hope this made this issue a bit less sensational. It's just fat :eat1: :eat1: :wubu: :wubu: :p :p
I'm sure that this issue comes in many different forms, more severe for some and less severe for other. I do know that my friend who's husband had it could push the fat away and she could do stuff with him but she also has told me that the pictures on that site were exactly what her husband's situation looked like. I also know that the man my mother new who had hidden penis, his situation looked very much like the pictures above according to her. So I don't think that those pictures up there are that unusual? I'm no expert so I can't say.

Slowfuse

Just to play devil's advocate. did anyone catch the "feeder" episode of Family Guy where Lois gained weight, and the sex was so good, that Peter wanted her to gain more weight? (bad ending, though).

exile in thighville

groups/347570880589/
Slowfuse said:
Just to play devil's advocate. did anyone catch the "feeder" episode of Family Guy where Lois gained weight, and the sex was so good, that Peter wanted her to gain more weight? (bad ending, though).
bad ending? he started humping the bag of liposuctioned fat! LOLERSKATES. what, did you think family guy was going to live out the rest of its tv life with a fat lois? it's a comedy not a feeder fantasy movie.

Ivy

more cake, please!
DimensionsModel
dan ex machina said:
bad ending? he started humping the bag of liposuctioned fat! LOLERSKATES. what, did you think family guy was going to live out the rest of its tv life with a fat lois? it's a comedy not a feeder fantasy movie.
lollollol

it was so, so, sooo good.

William

He's no Homer Simpson!!!

A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets. ---Homer Simpson

dan ex machina said:

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS
Well...right now i am not too fat to masturbate.
But it is exhausting because of all the jiggling fat. And because i got much fat down there it is not easy to catch him completely. I dont do it very often :p.
It's strange... while every normal man/woman wants a long penis, i love it that mine is nearly covered. It is surrounded with much fat, much softer than my belly. I think the right word for this phenomenon is "second belly" or "underbelly"?
Furthermore i like the idea that my little friend would be covered completely under my belly and fat when i would weight 600lbs^^.
Well and in my dreams i am too fat to masturbate. This would have to do my girlfriend for me^^. It's a fantasy...
maybe you could use your fat to massage it?

JackCivelli

I know there are people fatter than me here, but at 371 I’m the fattest I’ve ever been, and I gain almost exclusively in my belly. I can still manage, but I’ve noticed it’s getting significantly more difficult. Hopefully I’ll be in a ltr with an FFA by the time I can’t reach anymore lol

Dynamo

I know there are people fatter than me here, but at 371 I’m the fattest I’ve ever been, and I gain almost exclusively in my belly. I can still manage, but I’ve noticed it’s getting significantly more difficult. Hopefully I’ll be in a ltr with an FFA by the time I can’t reach anymore lol
I've had daydreams where one month I find it's a struggle but still possible with a lot of work, which is a huge turn on for me anyway... but to reach that ultimate moment when I realize no matter what I try it's just... not... possible?? OMG. I'd have to BEG hubby to help me! That sexual dependence would keep me teetering on the edge of dieting to reach again, but then him pushing me past that point, back and forth.

OR, watching another guy struggle with the tips of his fingers, and wanting/helping him put on juuuust 5 more pounds to bring him to that point of no longer reaching, to be able to watch the mad wobbling and panting struggle, see that final realization reaction, and then have control his pleasure. LOTS of teasing would happen first.

sarahee543

Teasing can be very erotic so to be at the point of only just reaching, or out of reach. *swoon *
I've met guys who've struggled. It just adds another aspect and it can be positive or negative depending on how creative you are.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
This and people talking about not seeing their feet in years is such RP fantasy bullshit. I'm 600 lbs and neither is an issue. Being fat doesn't mean you can't lean forward, jesus. I find this so offensive because it portrays fat people as way more disabled than most of them are.