Too Fat to Masturbate???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

FAinPA

Let's Get Together, Before We Get Much Older
I'm at 306 lbs and I have a very hard time getting erections, both with a partner (even if she's a striking bbw that likes fat guys to boot.) Several reasons: I was never endowed if you catch the drift. I don't exercise much other than walking around my city as I don't need a car where I'm located. I do play tennis like once a week, twice sometimes in spring/summer. My diet isn't really rich with certain superfoods or vegetables which I hear are good for vitality--unless cheese is a superfood? And the big reason, to me, is my plethora of mental health disorders and the medications I take. The side effects for men on almost everyone usually include difficulty getting erect, weight gain and one specifically reports male breast enlargement; I've experienced all of this. Since my diagnoses over 11 yrs ago. I have a large belly that nestles right on like a groove or crease on the pad. I usually have to lift my belly and rub/jiggle it with my opposite hand. And because my penis is so small sometimes I really have to stretch and lean to hold it while lying down. If I ever get another close girlfriend and we decide to include sex in the relationship, I guess I'd look into the blue tablets but I don't know fork sure if doctors will write scripts for larger guy that aren't conditioned, with mental health conditions and taking seven medications. But that's a bit.off.topic. Overall just wanted to provide an example of a BHM at the 300+ having difficulties satisfying himself. So there's a lot that affects it, yes weight is a factor but body shape, endowment, mental health and medication side effects; fitness and diet perhaps to a lesser degree than the others. I like to eat, a lot; I'm home, a lot; my meds (or other equivalents my psychiatrist substitues which isn't too often) probably need to be taken for life. So I don't see this problem being solved but you never know what might happen. Maybe psychiatric pharmaceuticals will be invented without the slew of negative sexual side effects someday.

(Didn't notice I bumped this old thread four months after it was resurrecting from 15 yrs ago. I had already written it and I think it supplies a factor that isn't mentioned.)

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I've been considering getting a fleshlight to.. assist in this area.

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
This and people talking about not seeing their feet in years is such RP fantasy bullshit. I'm 600 lbs and neither is an issue. Being fat doesn't mean you can't lean forward, jesus. I find this so offensive because it portrays fat people as way more disabled than most of them are.
Oh my you’re handsome! I agree in away with what you’re saying though!

Oh my you’re handsome! I agree in away with what you’re saying though!

It might depend on what kind of fat you have. I weigh about 440 and it’s starting to get difficult for me. I can see if you have a lot of subcutaneous fat (fat directly under the skin) you probably wouldn’t have much trouble, even at 600+ but I have mostly visceral fat (fat under the muscle) which is like a big firm ball. It’s hard to sit up from laying on my back because my belly refuses to bend or fold in the middle. That plus a prominent and substantial underbelly hang, and it can get pretty hard to reach, especially if I’m laying on my back.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Enjoy your gaining kink and the whole athlete to chubby thing but as a natural fat person (always been heavy) I often find intentional fetish gainers exaggerate the effects of obesity because it turns them on.

Enjoy your gaining kink and the whole athlete to chubby thing but as a natural fat person (always been heavy) I often find intentional fetish gainers exaggerate the effects of obesity because it turns them on.

A very sweeping generalization. Gainers range from people who just want an extra 10 lb to people whose goal is immobility. So, for many gainers, these "exaggerated effect of obesity" are irrelevant. In reality, there are also many gainers, who enjoy the signs of increasing weight. In gainer fiction, the situation is very different. Just like with other minority groups, with gainers are subjected to a certain amount of stereotyping, because the have to be seen by the readers/audience to be credible members of the minority group in question. In a genre like gainer fiction, there have to be certain mile stones, which show how the gainers body is changing. This can lead to exaggerations. Exaggerations happen in many other types of fiction. Most of us distinguish between what happens in real life and what happens in fiction. The gainers in fiction do not mirror the reality of gainers in real life. There is some truth in what you say but we do have to lay down the limits, within which it is true.

Lear

Honestly, for me this is an issue of position.

Laying on my back? I can't reach. My finger tips barely touch.
Laying on my side? I can reach but I'm basically leaning around my belly and using the bed to hold the position.
Sitting? I can reach but my belly and fupa hinder a good stroke.

Latest posts