• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Too Fat to Masturbate???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voidhead

I saw this Family Guy episode last night where Peter Griffin finally realizes he's fat and decides to become an activist for fat men.

Anyway, he ends up organizing a meeting and a bunch of obese men show up. The portrayal of them is extremely negative (they're constantly panting, farting...one has a heart attack, one of them tries to eat another one...really negative stereotyping to the point where even my thin friends who have no idea there is even a fat acceptance movement were kind of turned off by it...), but one of the jokes they make caught my attention.

They make a joke that the guys are so fat none of them can find their own penises.

Now this strucka chord with me because I have always had this fantasy of a man so enormous that he can't reach his own penis anymore and he needs me to get him off in order to orgasm.

Is this possible? Can a man be so fat he can't reach his penis? At about what weight could this occur? Do any of the SSBHMs on this board experience this?

Latest posts

Back