more cake, please!
DimensionsModel
1. jack black
2. jack black
3. jack black

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
AFG is now going to scratch your virtual eyes out:p

No, no.... he and I are separated at birth... so she can just do me!

LOL

I couldn't have less interest in Mikey, he's not my type - but is very funny.

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
No, no.... he and I are separated at birth... so she can just do me!

LOL

I couldn't have less interest in Mikey, he's not my type - but is very funny.

WHAT IS THIS? WHAT? SERIOUSLY?

I need to go to bed. We'll talk about this tomorrow, missy. :eek:

troubadours

Mmmmm...

1) Kevin Smith
2) James Spader (The figure of him in Boston Legal, but the attitude of Secretary ;) )
3) And Brian Blessed... Just cos It's Brian Bloody Blessed!

i didn't think james spader qualified, but i so second this :eat2:

my other picks would be vince vaughn and eric wareheim (from tom goes to the mayor/tim and eric awesome show great job!)

l_ca6a4eb1aa02fc73e28a52aa67039202.jpg

he's the beardy one

PamelaLois

ILL-INI
i didn't think james spader qualified, but i so second this :eat2:

my other picks would be vince vaughn and eric wareheim (from tom goes to the mayor/tim and eric awesome show great job!)

l_ca6a4eb1aa02fc73e28a52aa67039202.jpg

he's the beardy one

I was worried you meant Shrek was the BHM you would sleep with :eek:

My choices would be:
Vincent D'Onofrio
John Rhys-Davies in his younger years, he has such a sexy voice
John Goodman

butch

cuddly, hairy, and fat
1) Robbie Coltrane (oh. my. god. he is so hot in "Cracker")
2) John Goodman (the classic BHM)
3) Ron Lester before he had WLS (he was in "Varsity Blues" and what FFA can forget his strip tease scene in that film?)

butterflyblob

Kevin Smith
Seth Rogen
Frank Black
Honorable mentions go to Donal Logue and Jack Black.

Has James Spader gained weight recently? I find him very sexy in all of his movie roles, but his body doesn't do much for me. I've never watched Boston Legal, though.

Scrumptious_voluptuous

It must be Gin O'clock!

Has James Spader gained weight recently? I find him very sexy in all of his movie roles, but his body doesn't do much for me. I've never watched Boston Legal, though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he's dead chunky in Boston Legal. A *lot* bigger than he has been in anything else. Not greatly huge, But IMHO still big. But I may be jaded as I'm so used to him being thin.

I can't find a decent enough picture of him showing his new-found rotundness as they're all taken from 'kindly' angles..the buggers! But on film (especially the first series, he might have lost the weight by now, we're a bit behind in the UK) he's definitely portly! Hooray!

SnapDragon

Filthy Letch
I forgot Timothy Spall! The guy who changed the way Brummie accents make me feel forever!

For the 'merkins and other non-Brits, he's a fat actor from Birmingham with floppy blond hair and a mournful expression. He's getting on a bit now, but the diving board scene in the series of Auf Wiedersehen Pet where they built a bridge over the Grand Canyon must be the hottest film moment ever! (wobble wobble splash!)

-SnapDragon.

Qit el-Remel

Geek and FFA
Yeah, Abraham Benrubi is a cutie, but he's also gay, so I would have to pass him up:(
I've heard that rumor, but reliable sources say that he's not.

He does have quite a "bear" following, and he does play gay characters (RJ on Wings, Break on Dark Angel) quite convincingly, but that's different.

-Qit

PamelaLois

ILL-INI
I've heard that rumor, but reliable sources say that he's not.

He does have quite a "bear" following, and he does play gay characters (RJ on Wings, Break on Dark Angel) quite convincingly, but that's different.

-Qit

I had read it somewhere, don't remember where. I was just looking him up on IMDB and such and none of them mention him being gay, so I guess I was misinformed, and I must say, very happy to be corrected. I think he is adorable.:smitten:

Qit el-Remel

Geek and FFA
I had read it somewhere, don't remember where. I was just looking him up on IMDB and such and none of them mention him being gay, so I guess I was misinformed, and I must say, very happy to be corrected. I think he is adorable.:smitten:
Not to mention tall as heck (he's 6'7")!

-Qit

Latest posts