Quantcast

Top 3 famous BHM you would sleep with?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

PrettyKitty

Dorkus Maximus
No one has mentioned Jonah Hill?

I had a cool jack Black dream the other night. He kept giving me these great passionate kisses. I felt him touching me. :D
If only... *sigh*

cute_obese_girl

Herbivore
Also, for all the BHM, top 3 celebrities you wish were FFAs. One being the most.

I'll start.
1)Jorge Garcia
2)Donal Logue
3)Rebellyous (Canadian rapper)
Is it wrong that Canadian rapper sounds like an oxymoron to me? I'm from the hood yo. Montreal reprezant LOL.

*Disclaimer: I hearby apologize to all the lovely Canadian people on the boards.

I second Donal Logue. He has an adorable goofiness to him. I'd also say Kevin Smith for sure and John Goodman.

Paquito

don't July to me
Who do I wish were FFAs?

1) Beyonce HotBooty Knowles
2) Jessica Alba
3) Fergie

dare to dream I suppose

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
Resurrecting this (Thanks TFG!)

Greg Grundberg humina humina humina
Vincent D'Onofrio
Jack Black

liz (di-va)

I'd like to re-up my Gandolfini vote after an increasing Sopranos addiction in recent weeks.

I think it's partly his heavy breathing! Always makes you think about sex.

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
D'Onofrio is a BHM? Shit, sign me up. I love that man.

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
D'Onofrio is a BHM? Shit, sign me up. I love that man.
6'4" , 285lbs..I'd say it's safe to give him the honor of BHM? and yeah...total hottie. I'd be happy if he just called me every night to say goodnight..even his voice oozes sexiness...

liz (di-va)

6'4" , 285lbs..I'd say it's safe to give him the honor of BHM? and yeah...total hottie. I'd be happy if he just called me every night to say goodnight..even his voice oozes sexiness...
one of my best pals is obsessssssssssssed with him...he has like crazed legions of fans out there who seem to all love him big. it's fun.

Fyreflyintheskye

☯tae kwan donut champ☯
one of my best pals is obsessssssssssssed with him...he has like crazed legions of fans out there who seem to all love him big. it's fun.
he looks so haggard these days. age did not treat him well, but he's still such an engaging actor

Waxwing

Reckless Hero
he looks so haggard these days. age did not treat him well, but he's still such an engaging actor
I read somewhere (I have no confirmation of this), that he has some sort of ongoing health problem. I'm not sure what it is, but supposedly that's why Chris Noth was brought into Law & Order CI, in order to have D'Onofrio only have to film half the number of episodes each season.

Wow I sound like a super L&O nerd. :D

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
I read somewhere (I have no confirmation of this), that he has some sort of ongoing health problem. I'm not sure what it is, but supposedly that's why Chris Noth was brought into Law & Order CI, in order to have D'Onofrio only have to film half the number of episodes each season.

Wow I sound like a super L&O nerd. :D
he does look haggard, especially with the beard. Funny thing is I had said that exact same thing in my original post, but edited it out so that I wouldn't take away from his sexiness lol

And from what I've read, he has suffered from exhaustion and depression. He actually collapsed on set, which is when he initially got treatment. Well...that's what my friend Wiki says :rolleyes:

iheartsquishys

Kevin James
Seth Rogen
Jack Black
Will Sasso
Officer Jantzen from Animal Cops Houston (in one episode he crawled through a cesspool just to save a couple ducks)
Aaron Schwartz from Heavyweights (I so wanted to lose my virginity on The Blob)

ripley

In Remembrance
Does Travolta count as a BHM? He's got a little chub...

Jack Black

Vincent D'Onofrio

Mario Batali (what can I say, I love Italian food :p )

Phil Margera. :blush:

Friday

Not fap material. Bye!

Tom Douglas <sigh>. He beat Morimoto on Iron Chef America and he has several restaurants in Seattle we are slowly working our way through.

BHMluver

Also, for all the BHM, top 3 celebrities you wish were FFAs. One being the most.

Although I DID have a major thing for John Popper years and years ago, celebrities usually just don't turn me on that much. I DID find John Pinette's live, stand-up to be very funny so, that's a big turn and I met Chris Farley (again years & years ago...knew one of his brothers) and Chris was actually kinda shy & cute in some odd-this-is-my-other-nonfamous-side-sorta-way.

Now, for whatever messed up reason, I would not mind giving Big Elvis (Las Vegas Elvis impersonator) a little time. Ironic thing is, I don't even care about the Elvis part - he's just a mountain and I could so take up hiking there...if ya know what I mean!

Oh wait, there is this one guy - he used to be on Dimensions a lot - Dr. Mo Lerner - anybody? I just remember reading his stuff and seeing him in a few interviews and thinking, "Wow, now THAT'S a handsome and intelligent man, the total package." Wonder what ever happened to him?

BHMluver

toni

In the know
AGREED 1,000,000 times! I love love love love love him. I dvr CI and watch it every night. He is such a great actor. :wubu:

He has been looking crappy lately. However, Detective Goren is going through a lot of issues on the show. He is such a good actor he just might be in character. ;) :D

SilkyAngela

runs with scissors
:smitten: Drew Carey....anytime, anyplace.

My husband and I are already clear about this arrangement should the opportunity present itself. :D

He's big, he's handsome, he dances, he makes me laugh....oh yeah Drew, look out!

View attachment drew_l.jpg

Eroica86

Don't laugh, but Leonardo DiCaprio for me. It seems like he's been close to getting chubby a few times since Romeo and Juliet, but hasn't quite gotten there yet, good thing he's a young actor eh? There's still time =P

Latest posts