Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
1) My right hand
2) My left hand (preferable)
3) My left hand after having sat it on for 2 hours so that it loses all feeling

Amandy

Snarktacular
Most BHM celebs, aforementioned, don't do it for me (too old, too not even fat, too dead) - several of the guys around here are way hotter.

**brown nosing accomplished**

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Most BHM celebs, aforementioned, don't do it for me (too old, too not even fat, too dead) - several of the guys around here are way hotter.

**brown nosing accomplished**
I like to style myself the Kevin James of dimensions

Bron82

Professional Wingwoman
1. Nick Frost
2. John Pinette
3. Kevin James

Top 3 Honorable Mentions :p
HM1. James Gandolfini
HM2. Jonah Hill
HM3. Mark Addy

IszyStone

Biter
Wouldn't actually sleep with, since I don't sleep with anyone, but he is my fave and makes me :D and :wubu: and if I ever met him I'd :blush: uncontrollably.

Adam Richman from Man vs Food

Basically the only one, though I like to look at more. I extra like him for his dorky/cuteness on his show.

I can actually name more guys from here for this topic (and that's great :D), than famous ones...I just generally don't look at celebrities that much, and you guys make me :wubu:

SailorCupcake

I don't have three, but while watching the cooking channel, I found a very cute guy...

Roger Mooking cooks. And likes to eat. And snuggles with chantilly cream. I'm in love. :wubu:

truebebeblue

Balls,I kicks em.
We were at the same place at the same time Baby !!! NAAFA convention in NJ in 2004. Just so you know he was a little smelly. Booze and Butts.
he is so cute but I have heard he smells from all 5 people I know who met him... SAD,that ruins it.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Wouldn't actually sleep with, since I don't sleep with anyone, but he is my fave and makes me :D and :wubu: and if I ever met him I'd :blush: uncontrollably.

Adam Richman from Man vs Food

Basically the only one, though I like to look at more. I extra like him for his dorky/cuteness on his show.

I can actually name more guys from here for this topic (and that's great :D), than famous ones...I just generally don't look at celebrities that much, and you guys make me :wubu:
Oh Adam Richman. Im not a feeder by any means but I cant tear myself away from that show. Its got this intriguing pull to it.

You know your an FFA when you feel like a pervert watching Man vs Food with your family :doh:

IszyStone

Biter
Oh Adam Richman. Im not a feeder by any means but I cant tear myself away from that show. Its got this intriguing pull to it.

You know your an FFA when you feel like a pervert watching Man vs Food with your family :doh:

I know that exact feeling, lol.

blubberismanly

Basically New
Here's my top 3:

Number 1. Jonathan Davis of korn...back when they did. MTV Icon for Metallica and covered One...just youtube "korn one" and you'll see his sexyness at its peak. He's got that chubby face and big round belly...*drools*

Number 2. Steve Harwell, singer for Smash Mouth. They were big when I was in high school and he may have been my first real celebrity crush. Back in the day...he was delicious,

Number 3. Kevin James...duh! :p daily eye candy...I just loved it when his UPS uniform was tucked in and he looked like he was about to burst of it when he sat down...

I hope I didn't repeat any...except the last one ;)

Serpentyna

I am totally infatuated with Rome Ramirez, the frontman for Sublime with Rome. He's got a gorgeous face and a cute chubby body. He would be my number one. He's that one celebrity that if I ever had the chance to have a one night stand with him, I would accept no matter what.

My number two is Adam Richman, for obvious reasons. ;)

And my third would be Kevin James.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
John Goodman
Mario Batali
Vincent D'Nofrio
Guy Fieri
Kevin James
Oliver Platt
James Gandolfini
Gabriel Iglesias
Kevin Smith
Ralphie May
John Pinnett

I refuse to be limited to three

JulieD

I am totally infatuated with Rome Ramirez, the frontman for Sublime with Rome. He's got a gorgeous face and a cute chubby body. He would be my number one. He's that one celebrity that if I ever had the chance to have a one night stand with him, I would accept no matter what.

My number two is Adam Richman, for obvious reasons. ;)

And my third would be Kevin James.
You are fucking awesome!!! Rome is so sexy! :bow::smitten::bow:

Group builder