Top Chef 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Upstate New York Foodee

Sick of poli-tricks
I hope that it is okay to post about a foodee related reality show on the foodee board. Wasn't sure if this was better suited for the lounge or here, but here it goes anyway.

Who is your favorite? Who is the hottest? Who do you think will will?

My favorite so far is Elia although she hasn't been doing too hot lately. Her T-day cream of mushroom soup with walnut creme sounded so delicious though. It sounded so yummy on TV that I could almost taste it.

Sam is hands down the hottest man on Top Chef Seasons 1 & 2 so far.

I think either Sam, Ilan, or Cliff have a very good chance at winning. Leaning towards Cliff, since I think he won the most challenges to date so far. He even impressed the sushi master.

Dying to hear what everyone else has to say.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
Just want to say this is the perfect place to talk about Top Chef! I will give you my thoughts tonight - running off to work right now.

I also watched (and loved) Hell's Kitchen and the Next Food Network Star. I think I am addicted to cooking reality shows!! eek! :eek:

More later...

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
I'm back! I totally agree with your choice of top 3.

And Sam is most certainly a hottie!!

Cliff is from NJ - not far from me (no, I don't know him) but I wouldn't mind if he won.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
The woman who won last week..Ella??..GOD..I wanted to dump her into a vat of cold water.."I don't even want to do this, I want to just serve up vinegar"..

Cliff is still a bit of a mystery for me.Sam seems like another Harold, so I hope he sticks around.Betty and Marcel will announce they are in love and will design a line of edible body butters.

Frank..Michael...the door is over ..there.

MissToodles

dead peasant
Betty is a phony and you know one day, she will have a complete meltdown in front of the cameras. Her passive agressive jives at Marcel (who is a bit annoying and socially inept but so what?) is a bit much. I've read blogs and even producers don't understand the Marcel hatred. Um, confession time I find him strangely attractive but it isn't the hair! Stop using the excuse "I do comfort food"! It's not Top Cook, it's Top Chef, and you need to have a certain level of technique, sophistication, and savvy.

hmm, Padma is more wooden than a log cabin but still is 100x better than Billy Joel's wife.

I'm calling out Ilan as the winner. Let's see if he pans (haha) out.

Latest posts