• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Top Ten Reasons I like Pumas.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadian

Diamonds do you justice.
cougar_248.jpg

1. Pumas are cats, which are generally domesticated, but the Puma is not domesticated. This shows a lot of courage. It takes a brave feline to not sell out to the man.

2. Puma is not only the name of a cat, but the name of a shoe as well. Shoes protect your feet from broken glass and discarded axes. This is noble.

3. Pumas meow, purr, and go rrrrrrrrrrowr. These are all excellent sounds to make when attempting to arrouse your partner in a sexual situation. Kudos to the puma (or, more accurately, the Puma's great-great-grandfather the Saber-toothed Puma) for inventing these sounds.

4. Pumas have sleek coats. A sleek coat is a good way to stay warm in the late fall, when it is cold out, but not so cold that a full winter jacket is required.

5. Another name for the Puma is cougar. The term cougar is frequently used to describe a mature human female who is "on the prowl". Not on the prowl for meat though... on the prowl for a younger male. That is a very good thing, as the natural progression from mature females seeking out younger males is younger males having sex with mature females. Everyone wins.

6. Pumas, generally speaking, leave a very small carbon footprint. In today's world, it is very important to be environmentally conscious.

7. Pumas won't try to add you on facebook when they've never even met you in real life.

8. A main part of the Puma's diet, at least in the Northern part of the continent, is bighorn sheep. Bighorn sheep are intrepid creatures that live high up in mountains. I wouldn't want to have to rely on my ability to hunt bighorn sheep to stay alive. Shows a lot of balls.

9. A pet puma would be a great way to protect your herd of goats from Chupacabra attacks. I imagine Puma attacks on your herd would increase, but hey, lesser of two evils, right?

10. The hunting style of the cougar involves "stalking" their prey. Corn grows on a "stalk". Did you know that corn is the most widely grown crop in North America? True story.

Your thoughts???

Latest posts

Back