• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tracey’s Steve Wins Belly Contest (ch 4) - by Samster (BHM, BBW, Eating, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
BHM, BBW, Eating, ~SWG - Tracey has an embarassing encounter

Tracey’s Steve Wins Belly Contest 4
By Samster

(Click here for prior installment)

Chapter Four

With their husbands gone the two plump and stuffed hottie wives resumed their private dialogue.

“Ooo, but I’m full,” moaned Tracey with a hand on her belly. “Look at my tummy.”

Nikki did indeed look at her friend’s belly, prodding it gently with a long French manicured finger. “I’ve got one too.”

Tracey nodded and ran a pink finger nail round Nikki’s middle.

“Mmm you have indeed! Nikki, you’ve got a really fat little belly.”
Nikki blushed.

“I know, I’ve kinda put on loads of weight,” she confessed. “I used to be so slim but with the kids and my job and everything I think I’m getting some middle age spread.”

Tracey shrugged “Yeah that’s all it is and I’m the same. We’ve always been so hot and put together so it’s not like we’ve got anything to worry about. Besides Nikki babe, we both know real men love some curves.”

“Jim hasn’t complained…”

“Neither has Steve…in fact he seems to encourage it.”

The two friends smiled at each other. It somehow felt good to admit they’d put on just a little weight. Both were at the same stage in life. They’d had their kids, settled down with their husbands, enjoyed a good family income and their model like figures were starting to soften. The two plump yummy mummys had each other as gaining soul mates.

“I can’t get my bum into my old work skirts anymore,” confessed Nikki. “And I work at the airport now so I had to ask my boss for a uniform a size up.”

“Ooo how embarrassing,” whispered Tracey. “What did he say?”

Nikki’s face reddened further. “It was just after Christmas so he made some joke about eating too many mince pies”

“I love mince pies!” returned Tracey.

“So do I” laughed Nikki, “with cream too.”

“Mmmm…that’s nothing compare to what happened to me,” whispered Tracey.

“Oh, do tell, what happened to you?”

Even underneath all her fake tan Tracey turned crimson red as she recalled her most embarrassing moment. It felt funny tell somebody other than Steve but Nikki was a fellow plumping hot chick.

“I tried to fit through a kid’s turnstile at the races and got stuck.”
Nikki laughed loudly, wrapping her plump arms round her friend she planted a kiss on her cheek.

“Ooo poor Tracey…that must be horrible.”

“It was really bad and my boss and his snotty trophy wife saw it too.”

“I’m sorry but that’s funny too,” laughed Nikki.

“Thanks,” pouted Tracey. But then Steve rescued me and after it was all over he wanted me to come back when the place was deserted and do an encore! He was turned on by the blooming episode!”

Nikki couldn’t stop laughing at the vision of her glamorous blonde friend stuck in a turnstile. It also made her reason for upgrading uniform size more bearable.

“Do you know why I went up a skirt size,” whispered a wide eyed Nikki.

“Go on…”

“It was sooo embarrassing,” continued Nikki in her whisper .

“I was doing my training course for all the cabin crew and I dropped my papers down.” Nikki paused. “So I bent down to pick them up and…POP…I totally burst the back seam…”

“O my gosh,” gasped Tracey. “I’d have died.”

“I almost did,” confessed Nikki, “I showed a whole training course my thong…and I’ve never lived it down.”

Tracey was now laughing. “Well at least you were wearing a thong.”

“Yeah, it was a cute sexy thing Jim got me from Ann Summers.”

Before long Tracey was giggling and relieved to hear she wasn’t the only gaining hottie to suffer an embarrassment. The two plump blondes raised their half empty beer glasses and proposed a toast.

“To getting fat disgracefully.”

They clinked glasses just as their husbands returned with another plate full. Both looked curiously at their ladies and wondered what the little confab had been about. But both knew enough not to ask.

Settling down Steve said “I hope you don’t mind but we ordered you both dessert.”

Both sets of perfectly manicured hands rested on their plump bellies. Tracey and Nikki exchanged looks. But then curiosity and a sweet tooth took over.

“What did you order us?”

“Apple pie with custard.”

“Ooo yummy!”

“Jim! Did you order me one with ice cream cos you know I don’t like custard?”

“Yep, I made sure you got ice cream.”

Eventually Steve and Jim worked through their third plate full. From the expressions on their faces they were ready to pop and each had spread their legs slightly to allow their bellies to hang. After finishing their apple pies both

Tracey and Nikki were noticing the way their hubbies hearty guts were tight in their polo shirts.

As younger girls neither Tracey nor Nikki had any interest in fat guys but as their own partners had grown larger they were starting to find big guys sexy.

Maybe it was because of the security, maybe it made them look more butch and manly, maybe it was a sign that they looked after their men well or the fact they weren’t quite their slender selves either. It didn’t matter because neither blonde was exactly a great thinker. But without doubt both felt a little rush as they checked out their stud’s beefy build.

Steve’s enormous belly was starting to make grumbling noises and he belched loudly. “I suppose we better be going.”

Tracey nodded. She was ready to head home and change. Her jeans were getting uncomfortably tight and she longed to be away from her admiring public just so she could undo the top button.

“You mind rounding the kids up Tracey babe?” Steve asked.

So Tracey and Nikki, understanding their husband’s rugby-induced aches, headed back to the Wacky Warehouse to round up their troop whilst Steve and Jim headed over to the bar to settle the bill. Both were time consuming tasks. After much effort Tracey and Nikki managed to pull the kids away from the play barn and headed back across the pub. Their husbands were stood waiting at the bar.

“Mum why do we have to go?” bawled one of Nikki’s kids.

“Because we do…”

“But…”

Normally Mrs. Smith was adept at dodging whining child like voices but this time she was distracted. She was returning from the ladies room and getting ready to head for home. She’d made contact with Tracey earlier but was relieved at having dodged a pub full of kids she taught. Unfortunately for the matronly teacher she was counting her chickens before they’d hatched.

“Mum! It’s Mrs. Smith,” suddenly shouted Kyle.

Tracey stopped walking and glanced over. With her best smile she waved and made a fateful decision. She stepped across. Nikki and the rest of the troop followed.

“Say hi to Mrs. Smith,” purred Tracey in her best mummy voice.

“I don’t want to!” shouted her son.

“Kyle, come on and…”
“Why should I talk to Mrs. Smith?” bawled the spiky haired kid. “You said she’s a frumpy fifty year old with a skinny butt.”
He said it loud enough for half the pub to hear. There was a suppressed laugh round the pub as all the diners checked out the scene. Without a doubt the older women did look frumpy with a skinny butt.
One of Nikki’s kids laughed loudly and shouted, “Yeah, she has got a skinny butt.”

Conveniently left out was context – the remark at school by Mrs. Smith quoted in the bleachers earlier that day that had elicited the response.

Tracey’s big brown eyes were almost popping out of their sockets and her jaw had dropped wide open. She felt herself wobbling atop her heels. Her son had just said the worst possible thing and everyone was looking at them.

Mrs. Smith herself was glaring down at Kyle and struggling to respond. She wanted to box the kid’s ears but held back.

“Um…errr…I never said that,” Tracey eventually managed to mumble.

“Yes you did,” chipped in Kyle with a cheeky smile.

“Kyle! Zip it!”

Mrs. Smith was a lady of character and said nothing. In twenty five years as a teacher she’d heard far worse. She knew the child’s report was likely true but at the moment wasn’t connecting dots. . Kyle probably had heard exactly what he’d blurted out from his mother, so she settled the squirming, plump blonde Barbie doll in her eyes.

“Maybe I am frumpy with a skinny butt,” she thought to herself, “but I can understand why your son goes along with that. He’s used to being surrounded by women who try to squeeze their fat butts and bellies into outfits that were designed for teenagers.”

Out loud she said, “Kyle I’m sure your mum didn’t really mean that the way you’re making it sound.”

Tracey was recovering her composure and glaring down at her eldest son.

“Kyle, say sorry to Mrs. Smith and go over to Steve,” snapped the embarrassed mum.

“Sorry mum,” whispered Kyle sheepishly.

“Oh you will be! No more Xbox for a whole month. Now say sorry to Mrs. Smith”

“But mum…”

“Do as your told Kyle or…or…um…I’ll tell Steve what you said.”

That shut Kyle up. If he knew his mum she’d have forgotten all about the Xbox by Tuesday but Steve could dish out some real punishment. So it was time to keep quiet.

“Sorry Mrs. Smith.”

“Thank you, Kyle.”

Instinctively Nikki took hold of the kids and led them across the pub towards Steve and Jim. One part of her felt sorry for her friend but the other was grateful one of her kids hadn’t blurted it out.

Tracey stood with Mrs. Smith and waited for them to get out of ear shot.

“I…rrreeaaaaaally and sorry he said that,” she stammered.

Mrs. Smith worked on a response. Truth be told Tracey Harrison irritated her. She wouldn’t go so far as to say she disliked the blonde but in her opinion she was just too much; too much blonde hair, too much make-up, too much botox and too much breast implants. All mixed in with too little brain power.

But it was Margaret Smith’s job to educate children and despite Margaret’s personal opinion Tracey Harrison did seem to love her kids. So falling out with the woman, however gratifying it might seem, served no purpose and wasn’t professional.

“I can see you are,” laughed Mrs. Smith. “But don’t worry about it. Trust me I’ve had kids say far worse to me.”

“Thanks,” gushed an appreciative Tracey. Leaning in closer she confided, “I worry so much about Kyle. I try to be a good mum but he just does…um…you know…things like that.”

Mrs. Smith glanced over at the small child. “He is a bit of a terror.”

“Tell me about it. Sometimes I just think boys with be boys but other times I wonder. His father, my ex-husband, moved away to Bristol we,” Tracey paused as she fought for words “don’t really speak…”

“Yes, I know about his father.” said Mrs. Smith taking hold of the flustered blonde’s hand and trying not to sneeze at what she regarded as the overly sugary perfume. “For what its worth, your second husband seems to have a much better influence on your boys.”

“Steve’s great,” nodded Tracey. “He’s taken on my two on like they’re his own.”

“Good. Tracey, I’ve taught much worse. As long as you and Steve keep up what you’re doing he should be fine. Divorce does mess kids up but as long as his home life’s stable now Kyle will likely be a fine young man.”

That almost brought tears to Tracey’s eyes. In a far from perfect existence on the planet the one thing she’d tried her best on was her kids.

“Thank you so much,” rushed Tracey. “You’ve made me feel loads better.”

“No worries, I’ll watch out for him tomorrow.”

“Thanks a million Mrs. Smith!”

“One thing though Tracey,” the teacher said softly. “My advice to you is be careful what you say around kids, because they will repeat it. Kids always follow the parent’s lead. Now, have a good day.”

Tracey walked back towards the exit. She realized she’d been let off a hook of her own devising – Kyle’s outburst was really a consequence of her own actions.

The members of her party were leaving and, despite having been totally outed regarding her cattiness towards Mrs. Smith, she felt warm inside. It had been a good day overall. They’d had a proper family day out, Steve had scored a try, she’d found a soul mate in Nikki and she felt better about her kids. All added up not bad.

As she walked past the seated hulk of Mike Smith she couldn’t resist pausing for a moment. He’d no doubt heard the exchange.

“I’m sorry, Mike. Your wife is a fine woman – and she’s got a good guy in you.
My Steve tonight and his team mate ate just as much as you. Three whole platefulls. You’re all men to be proud of.”

She continued her hip swaying walk out of the pub and Mike gulped. “Did that hot blonde really fancy me? Judging by her husband she may have a thing for us big guys…”

(Click here for concluding chapter)

Latest posts

Back