• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tracey the Executioner - by Samster (~BBW, Adventure)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samster

~BBW, Adventure - Tracey's husband bails her out of a jam.

Tracey the Executioner

by Samster

Mid morning at the Stockport offices of SFR Ltd and all appeared as normal. Group HR Manager, Tracey Harrison, stepped through the automatic doors and into reception. Tracey was a beautiful blonde in her mid to late thirties with long, perfectly straight platinum blonde hair; she was, as usual, perfectly made up. Her nails were long, acrylic and pink. Bronzed, fake tan coated her waxed, botoxed and pampered skin. Overall she looked like the picture perfect business Barbie doll.

Standing at only 5 feet 4, Tracey was short, but she’d compensated for that with a pair of four-inch stiletto heels. The heels forced her to splay her stubby legs out for balance and pooch a truly delicious derriere. Without a doubt, Tracey was also overweight.

Wearing a checked Burberry skirt suit, her spectacular, mouthwatering curves were shoehorned in. A pair of truly huge breasts pushed the buttons on her jacket to the popping point, and her knee-length pencil skirt gripped her wide hips and hefty bubble butt like a second skin. Tubby legs forced crease and strain marks down the skirt; she sported a definite packed appearance.

Flashing her crystal white smile at the receptionist, Tracey began.

“Hi, I’m here to see Josh Stafford.”

The girl nodded. Josh Stafford was the director in charge of the Stockport call centre.

“Could I take your name please?”

“Tracey Harrison.”

“Thanks.”

The girl called through to the director’s office and announced business Barbie’s arrival. Replacing the handset, she smiled.

“He’ll be down in a minute, take a seat. Can I get you a drink?”

Tracey thought for a moment. It had been a three-hour drive across the Pennine’s from Doncaster and she was thirsty.

“Um…I’ll have a cup of tea. Milk and two sugars.”

With that, she wiggled back across the reception area and settled her plush derriere down on the sofa. Crossing her legs, Tracey glanced first at her reflection in the full-length glass windows, then thought about the day ahead. No doubt it was going to be a difficult day.

The receptionist arrived with the tea. She placed the tea things on the coffee table and said, “He’ll be about ten minutes but give me a shout if you need anything.”

“I want some biscuits too,” snapped Tracey with a pout. She was a lady used to getting exactly what she wanted.

Moments later the receptionist reappeared with the blonde executive's biscuits.

Tracey took a sip of the sweet, milky tea and then dunked the first of the biscuits in. Quickly she dunked another. After an early start, the sugar boost was nice. As she sat munching away and drinking her tea, Tracey tried to focus.

Today’s meeting was the end point of an investigation into fraud and theft on a line manager. The previous day Tracey had read a report prepared by group security. It appeared the manager concerned had been exaggerating his team’s sales figures to increase bonus payments. Over the past six months he’d received an extra £5,000 on the basis of these figures. From what business Barbie could make out, the evidence was clear cut and he would be terminated.

Most of this was the group securities' responsibility, but as an HR Manager, Tracey was there to ensure all correct procedure was followed. The case against the guy could be blown apart by just one procedural misstep. So far all appeared to be in order, but Tracey was anxious it remained that way. At this point she was a corporate executioner and the bullet had to land square between the embezzler’s eyes.

The doors to the main office burst open and a tall, vigorous, athletically built man stepped in. He was wearing a navy blue pinstriped suit, had short-cropped jet black hair and looked every bit the corporate executive.

“Hello, Tracey, good to see you.”

“Hi, Josh.”

Rising from the sofa Tracey shook hands, took hold of her laptop case and followed Josh across the reception and through the call centre.

The call centre itself was a huge expansive hanger-like building with over one hundred operatives sitting in front of computer screens. There was a constant hum of conversation, clicking of keyboards and whirl of printers. It was like employee battery farming; a hundred employees all sat churning out the same thing.

“What route did you take across?” queried Josh.

“Um…the M62.”

“Bad traffic?”

“Yep.”

Walking across, Josh Stafford couldn’t help noting just how fat the HR Manager had gotten. It was six months since he’d last met Tracey Harrison and she looked even bigger. Her bombshell curves were definitely turning to fat, and Josh had to conclude the former beauty queen's best years were definitely behind her.

Following her up the stairs to his office he marveled at the size of her fat behind. Sure, it looked kind of sexy in her too-tight skirt, but she was spreading out. “Damn it, Tracey, you’ve blown up like a balloon…”

Dean Kubica had watched the call centre director meet and greet the chubby blonde. He’d no idea who she was, but judging by the Range Rover she’d rolled up in he supposed some big shot from head office. Judging by the make-up, fake tan and designer suit he was also guessing HR. All of which rang some alarm bells.

“What’s up Dean?” queried the guy sitting next to him.

“Nothing.”

“Hey, I watched you checking out that blonde dolly bird, wow did you see her tits, man?”

“Yeah…”

“…and her ass, I mean, wow!!!”

“Do you know who she is?” queried Dean.

“No man, but she’s a MILF!!”

“A bit fat for me.”

The women sitting across from the two rolled her eyes. They made comments about everything in a skirt that walked past. She was used to it, and she did know who business Barbie was.

“She’s Tracey Harrison, an HR Manager. When I went over to Doncaster for that course she hosted it and…”

“Did you say HR Manager?” snapped Dean.

“Yeah, she’s second in command to that guy who’s HR Director, what’s his name?”

“Neil something or other,” mused the other guy.

“Neil…umm…Town or Towse or something…”

“Darn!!” snapped Dean.

His colleagues exchanged confused glances as Dean rose rapidly from his chair and stalked to the canteen. This was worrying. Tracey Harrison was number two in the company's HR and she was meeting the director in charge of Stockport. That could mean many things, but one scenario was very worrying. He keyed a code into the coffee machine and sat down. He needed a plan and he needed one quick.

The director’s office was on the second floor, next to the boardroom and overlooked the call centre. Even with glass windows there was an audible hum of the call centre. Within the Stockport office you could never escape the sound of corporate administration. Out of the earshot of other employees, Josh turned straight to business.

“I suppose you’ve read the report on Dean Kubica?”

Tracey nodded.

“Yes, and I discussed it with Neil.”

“Fine, what’s the posish?”

“Um…the investigation's pretty clear so me and Neil agreed we discipline him for theft and fraud and then terminate his employment.”

“Good,” returned Josh, “that little bastard's created chaos for me. What about recovering the money he stole?”

Tracey paused. Josh Stafford was a highly strung director and he had to be controlled. One misplaced outburst could cause trouble. But then he also outranked her, so Tracey had to be diplomatic.

“We don’t get involved in that. It’ll just be passed to the company solicitors. So please don’t mention that in our meeting with Dean.”

“I’d love to flatten the little thief’s nose!”

That comment created an awkward silence; Tracey re-crossed her legs and smiled. Controlling Josh Stafford would be one of the challenges of this thankless assignment.

“Josh, please calm down…”

“How can I be calm? He’s been lying to me for the past six months and I look a total bloody fool…”

“We just need to follow procedure,” purred Tracey, “then your team needs to work out a process to make sure it doesn’t happen again.”

“I suppose. So what’s the correct procedure now?”

“You need to call Dean’s operations manager and book a meeting immediately. We’ll then suspend him for the rest of the day and have a decision by close of play.”

“Fine, I’ll call Louise Wilson. She’s his ops manager, brought the whole thing to my attention last week, so she knows what’s going on.”

“Oh, can I have a word with Louise too?”

“Of course.”

He punched an internal extension number into his desk phone and waited three rings before the Operations Manager picked up.

Thirty minutes later a somewhat nervous Louise Wilson sat in the director’s office. Louise was an attractive brunette in her late twenties, smartly dressed in a pinstriped trouser suit and sporting a figure that was starting to pick up a generous coating of office flab.

“So just to clarify, Louise,” snapped an increasingly annoyed Josh, “you can’t find this money-grabbing devil?”

The cute operations manager was sweating a little. Not only had one of her staff managed to steal thousands from the company, but now he’d gone AWOL. For a career girl like Louise, she dreaded looking a fool in front of a director and a level one HR Manager. No doubt it wouldn’t be doing her promotion prospects any good.

“No, he’s left the building.”

“Wonderful!”

“Did he clock in this morning?” queried Tracey.

“Yes, he did.”

“So he’s done a runner?” growled Josh.

“I suppose.”

“We should have tied him up this morning!”

Tracey laughed.

“I’m glad you didn’t.” Turning to Louise she said, “I suppose you’ve called him?”

“Yep, I called him on his mobile and his home number. He lives with his mum so I left a message with her. I emailed him too.”

“No bloody chance he’ll get that, he’s not here!”

“He’s got a Yahoo account,” countered Louise.

Tracey nodded.

“Then we have to give him a day to respond. If he doesn’t, we can hold the meeting without him anyway.”

“Fine,” grunted Josh, “you going to hang around here, Tracey?”

“I’ve got to, in case he turns up. I’ve got loads of work I can catch up on the laptop.”

“Great, so not only is this Kubica a thief, but he’s also a waste of time. Louise, can you sort Tracey a work station and let me know if our man shows up.”

“Yes, Josh.”

Latest posts

Back