• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Travel plans have been cancelled. And I plan to walk away from the big girls.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svenm2112

I am a ugly man
I had planned to a bbw bash. And I had planned to go to one. And the 12 hours of Sebring.But then the virus hit. Then the travel restrictions. Hit and then governor Charlie Baker of Massachusetts. Hit travelers with from Texas,Florida and California, With a travel form. And a 14 day quarantine. If you dont fill out the form. It is a 500 a day fine. I cannot afford that. So that was killed. Then some jerk on fakebook said something to me. Saying maybe you shouldn't go to bbw bashes. So I have not gone to a bbw event since 2006. And not have gone on a date since 2012. I be honest with you. The same person who said. I shouldn't go to the bbw bashes. Said I belong in federal prison. Well i did jail time. And like Brooks. I was a important man. A educated man. Out here I am just a man who has time has gone. I am not 24,25,26. I never gone to a bbw bash. But I have gone to the events. But the last one. I wasn't made to made to feel welcome. I started to close down the bbw dating account. I have. They are just a joke to me. And like fakebook. Some guys get 100 likes. And 100 comments. And like the guy at. The bbw events he gets all the gals. And but yet. When i put a new pic up. I get nothing. So I am going to walk away. I have too. I dont belong at the bbw bashes. And I am just a middle-aged man. Who dont want to be a bbw admirer anymore. And if i came. I would feel like. I would only be in the way. And that is wrong. I am not handsome. I am below average. I have abscess scars. And surgical scars. And I am just going to walk away.

Latest posts

Back