• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

traveling for love

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbleheaddoll

loves her bhm!
hi everyone

as i read through some of the postings, i noticed a few of the people on here actually did meet through dims. i find this awesome yet it kinda surprised me and made me think of my history of using the internet to date/find friends.

i grew up in a very rural area where the dating pool was not so great. it was not my size hindering my dating ability (the farmers like sturdy, hard working women) just that the choices out there were not what i was seeking. it was not until i went to college and met much more interesting and culturally/socially diverse people that my dating experiences really picked up.

after school i knew i was not going to find my other half in my back yard...and tried the internet thing. i figured the universe is a big place and my someone had to be out there somewhere. while it was very interesting to meet many of the great guys that i did...there seemed to be a lack of willingness to do the work to take it to the next level. we would get along well and when it came time to meet or make plans that involved more than the 'weekend getway' they seemed to wane quickly. alot of guys seem to be looking for someone online, but really only want them if they are local and there is no inconvenience of having to make it work. i abandonded the 'internet for love' thing and now just post for the social interaction of making friends in different areas than my own. i figure the universe will let us cross paths if it is really meant to be...which i guess explains why i love to travel...lol.

which brings me to my question...if you found the right guy/girl...would you be willing to uproot your life for love? would you expect him/her to? willing to make the leap for love?

let me know what you think...

Latest posts

Back