Travelling the world... places to be?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
My plans for this years vacations:

Cyprus
Anybody of you been to Cyprus, any recommendations?

Greece /Patras

Cruise on Mediterranean Sea, including Italy, south of France and Spain.

Weekend in Copenhagen, Amsterdam or/and Barcelona.

Well... in case I cannot decide I'll do all :cool:

Reactions: Aqw

Maize

I've been to St. Maarten, as part of a Caribbean cruise. It's funny in that it seemed charming and quiet, unlike the impression you get from the video. :) I don't recall even seeing any beaches, much less packed ones with giant airplanes overhead! It was nice, though. Martinique was my favourite island that we went to on that cruise, I think. It's just big enough to seem like it's not all about tourism.

I think my favourite vacation destinations have been Hawaii (Kauai'i, Big Island, and Oahu) and New Zealand (both the North and South islands). Both were just stunningly beautiful. I haven't really hated anywhere, though. We're planning to go to Iceland this year, which should be pretty exciting. :)

Shotha

DM Supporter
My plans for this years vacations:

Cyprus
Anybody of you been to Cyprus, any recommendations?

Greece /Patras

Cruise on Mediterranean Sea, including Italy, south of France and Spain.

Weekend in Copenhagen, Amsterdam or/and Barcelona.

Well... in case I cannot decide I'll do all :cool:
I'd recommend Greece, counting Cyprus as part of Greece. The Greek language is interesting, the people are so warm and kind, and the social life is exciting, partly because of the music. Cyprus is particularly wonderful, with its exciting and very different dialect of Greek and different music. Europe meets Asia in Cyprus. Greece is where European civilization, culture and science all began.

Broseph

DM Supporter
For me New Mexico takes the cake. I’ve traveled around the US and Europe quite a bit, have lived in Europe for the last few years, which has also been nice. But there’s something about the open space and the beautiful mountains north of Santa Fe.

In terms of European cities, I think Athens, Greece has been my favorite—sounds like you’ve already got Greece covered, though. Marrakesh is also a very special place.

Not sure if I’ll be able to travel anywhere exotic this year—we‘ll see.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Traveling the world... corona virus spreading almost all over the planet- nowadays a tough question: Shall I travel or shall stay at home?

According to booking figures I have an idea how people in Europe deal with it.
I personally haven't found a decision yet whether I go to Greece (or Egypt) or stay at home by the end of this month. Will be a decision made last minute I guess.

What about you?
What are your thoughts about it?

Latest posts