BHM Trial by Fire - by Xyantha (BHM, WG, Explicit)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Xyantha Reborn, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Feb 27, 2019 #61

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

I randomly checked for updates in the middle of your posting these most recent sections. I.E. when I finished a section and hit refresh, a new section magically appeared a couple of timest

So when I hit the end of this section I hit refresh, and then hit it a few more times ( ok, maybe more like 20 ...), hoping that you had not left us on this cliff-hanger.

You did.

It is credit to your writing, how frustrated I am! Good job, you cruel, cruel, author :p

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    terralune and Xyantha Reborn like this.
  2. Feb 27, 2019 #62

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Bahaha i am evillll; working on more chapters as I speak!

Tad and bigisland like this.
  3. Mar 2, 2019 #63

terralune

terralune

terralune

AHH IM SO HAPPY THERE'S MORE! what an amazing reunion<3<3 gosh i know i already said this but the depiction of magic through words is marvelous, love the idea of muscle fibers mimicking the plant fibers Melody already has a connection to. And the innocent little chores/kindnesses the plants do for her as she goes about her day without her having to say a word just shows the natural, raw power the main character holds. the reunion was long awaited and it definitely lived up to the build up! these two characters have a ton of chemistry...it feels romantic, something like destiny, you know? also i'm so happy that giselle had a negative reaction to ademar being shiva, i know that's weird, but it really adds tension to the story and hopefully will show growth in character as she confronts this new reality. i am a sucker for angst, what can i say?? anyways, sorry if my comments seem weird and analyzing, i went to school for painting and i just love to talk about art in both written and visual form hahaha. i would love to draw some of your characters at some point but i'm afraid i wouldn't do the shiva's justice!

Xyantha Reborn and Tad like this.
  4. Jun 6, 2019 #64

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 18

Fenri stared, aghast. Instead of being encompassed in a cold, controlled power, mists roiling about him… a seething vigour roiled around him. Somehow, it was simultaneously verdant and uninhibited, while swaths of decay and wilted energy died in others.

His first thought, when entering her, had been to close his own wounds in order to care for her. After all, he had used the last of his stores to portal. The thought that had immediately followed had negated those plans; if she was burned out, even the slightest pull might injure her further.

Now, seeing the abundance of available resources, the half Shiva was reassured that she had drawn too much power, too quickly. As with any wound, it was important to prevent bleed out and ensure proper regeneration. And with this much power at his disposal, the task seemed far less daunting.

When he has been younger and able to gather power from around him, it had been much like dipping a bucket into a lake. This was like trying to scoop up a thundershower with a sieve. There was all the power in the world, but it eluded his touch. What in the world, he wondered, gaping as pathways literally died before him, while others sprouted hale to overtake the dead areas.

Even as he attempted to wrangle a strand, he himself was ensnared, being drawn into the battleground of life and death.

His physical body, if he had been able to see it, would have shown him with whites of eyes showing, entire body rigid (well, muscles at least), and jaw clenched. His spiritual form, however, kept shaking off the hold of the green tendrils around him. Every time he grasped a thread, it whipped and weaved and slipped out of his grasp; all while another curled about his ankles and tripped him flat.

The harder the Shiva struggled, the more tendrils ensured him.

Finally, he was truly tethered; his legs were jammed together, entirely covered by shimmering emerald. His arms were pinned to his sides, and if he had been able to see over the bonds at his chest, would have seen his plump middle comfortably oozing over the tendril at his waist. Oddly, no sense of panic overtook him, only exasperation. Stopping, he glared at the landscape around him. “What in the world happened here?” he demanded, appalled at the chaos.

It was a valid query, given the haphazard horizon. The only thing he has seen that was similar was when a forest fire had decimated an entire swath of forest; everywhere he looked, green lines of power coiled, roiled, receeded. Yet, under, above, and around each grew fresh, lithe emerald lines. It was like watching a fallen tree be subsumed by the forest, but accelerated a hundredfold.

At his query, the pulsating lines of power seemed to pause and orient to him before continuing on. The harder he struggled, the tighter the bonds. Perhaps the stiller he was, the more it would release? The theory was sound, and even proved somewhat successful. Unfortunately, although the pressure ceased, it did not loosen. An idea wriggled at the back of his mind, and he scowled. It was not in his nature to ask for permission, but he ground his teeth together before choking out; “Please release me.”

Slowly, as if in reluctance, the lines loosened around his upper body. An odd sensation below made him look down. His stomach looked positively enormous from this angle; the tightness around his hips was forcing his stomach to swell forward and his sides to overflow the pressure. A quick pat to verify had him grimacing even as his face heated. He truly was becoming extremely plump; he was the fattest he had ever been, and it was only underscored by the irrepressible jiggles as he was shifted about like a toy in the hand of a child. Was he truly this fat, now? His spiritual form would be a duplicate of his physical, so it would appear so…

“I need to care for the witch; and I need to close this wound…” he informed the apocalyptic landscape, not expecting an answer. Which make the surprise twofold as he was treated to a healthy dose of derision.

Grow, injure, heal, grow, sleep, wake, grow…the breathy thought washed over him, spooking him utterly. Not a thought, he amended mentally, but rather a vision of the seasons. What sentient magic was this?

“It’s an open wound in a forest! The witch has overset herself and will need care; the faster I can heal the more I can care for her!” It had originally been his intention to simply check on her magical network, but finding so much raw power was impossible to pass by.

The gist he got next was of sap tripping from a cut in a tree; was he being told to let it heal on its own?

A vine of power was causing his stomach to undulate. Scowling, he batted at it, hair falling into his eyes. Instead of responding, he focused on the memory of her pretty face seized, eyes rolling back in her head. Hurt.

The vines loosened, power dimming.

It was working! HURT. VULNERABLE. STUNTED, he projected as widely as he could.

And then he screamed as a stinger like protrusion slipped into his skin, raw power boiling him from the inside.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  5. Jun 6, 2019 #65

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

*~*~*

When he opened his eyes, Fenri realized instantly that he must have passed out for a moment. A careful twitch of his leg revealed tenderness, but not sharp pains. And a quick pat to the chest brought pain, but no blood or thorn, which he half expected to be embedded in his real flesh. A growing headache grew between his brows as all of his other aches and pains arose to the forefront of his consciousness – with the addition of a band of soreness across his belly.

A mass of fire lit hair sprang into his vision. “You’re awake!” A cool hand pressed against his forehead before sliding down to cup his face. “I was worried when I woke up – lots of blood everywhere, but your leg looks like it is well on the way to healing!" Her voice was cheerful, even if her face was in shadows from the fire behind her.

A quick moment to orient himself, and the male turned his head to face her. Apparently he had been used as a channel to heal her. “You,” he managed, voice rough. She was incredibly warm and deliciously soft – and completely substantial and not part of a fantasy, he verified with a subtle squeeze that he masked as shifting.

“Dee,” she supplied as she nestled deeper into the space between his arm and side. “I can’t call you handsome forever, even though you are – what should I call you?”

Her proximity warmed him, even as wording made him smile. It was a Shiva courtesy; you never asked what someone was named, only what they wished to be called. Over the course of hundreds of years, it was common to have many names with many different groups. To ask someone’s name directly was a subtle insult; to say they were too young or inexperienced to have achieved more than one. “Fenri,” he answered, marvelling at the creature in his arms.

Her brown brows quirked oddly, but she smiled at him warmly. “Well, Fenri. I wanted to apologize to you for the way we ended our last encounter. I feel like we both have…unfinished business.” A motion from her hand pushed her mass of curled hair over her shoulder and half revealing her breast.

Gaping or grinning at her like a fool was not the impression he wanted to make. But her wide grin was strangely infectious. Fenri felt his lips tug again, and struggled to maintain his normally carefully crafted expression of mild disdain. It was strangely gratifying to realize that she had spared some thought for him, given his obsession the past months. It was gratifying, to say the least, and filled him with confidence.

Speaking of obsession, her small hands kept exploring his body, but kept returning to his swollen waistline. Human women, in his experience, seemed to prefer them men thin - if not muscular - and he wrinkled his nose at his current state. How to justify his tick like condition? “You may find there is a bit more to me than the last time we met.” landing at last on a jab at his own expense. “I found myself seeking recourse in food during your absence.” After all, this was her fault, he acknowledged. He would not have had to gorge himself so deeply nor so often, if he had not been pouring resources into locating her.

Instead of chuckling at his expense, her chest flushed and her breathing quickened. “I am going to make the same mistake as last time, if you keep talking so sexy,” she panted, eyes luminous as her cheeks reddened in a most interesting way..

“And what mistake was that?” For some reason, his instinct told him it would be best to lay still and allow her to explore his body, rather than to focus on his own need to touch her. In accordance with that decision, he only lightly traced the curve of her spine as she arched into his body. No stranger to her own pleasure, he had thought then, and there was nothing to dissuade him of that now. She knew what would pleasure her most, and was unapologetic about obtaining it.

And apparently, she found touching him extremely pleasurable. Her pupils were wide, her mouth open in gentle panting breaths. “I rushed, last time,” she admitted after long minutes. Her right hand was lightly tracing the padding around his navel, and she murmured something under her breath. “And I got mad that you wouldn’t let me touch you,” she added more clearly, a pout overtaking her face.

“Well, given that you likely saved my life, I think that risking you stealing my power is justified, if not just flat our payment,” he grinned.

Instead of a smile, she cast a perplexed look his way. “Why would I steal your power?”

“I forget that you would not know our customs,” he acknowledged with a sigh, regretful that her hands had stopped. “As the provider, the females take power from their partners.”

“Partners? As is multiple? I thought Shiva only had one mate?”

“There is only one consort for a male,” he acknowledged again. “However, there can only be one consort per – ” he realized he was about to go into unnecessarily detail. “When individuals not in a relationship mate, it is…token for the male to give up a portion of his reserves…as a type of payment.”

Her eyes widened in realization, dark lashes stark against her cheeks. “Ohh,” she breathed as realization broke over her face. “You thought I was going to steal your power; otherwise you would want me to touch you?”

Fenri felt another unfamiliar smile tug at his face. “Yes, creature.”

Eagerly now, she demanded; “So – if I promise not to take a single drop, can I touch you now?”

“As much as you like,” he acknowledged. His lavender eyes widened as she squealed and immediately straddled him. A thick padding of greenery below him shifted to accommodate her. His hands settled on her thighs, desperately trying to ignore how his soft globe of a belly puffed up between her legs, nearly hiding her soft mound.

“You are so damn sexy,” she panted, hands gliding smoothly over that dome, up his chest, and back down.

“And you are an odd girl,” he returned dryly.

“And sexy too.”

The arrogant tone made him laugh aloud, and he wedged a leg between hers, flipping her onto her back and straddling her in one move. “And sexy too,” he agreed, eyes widening as a long, desperate moan slipped between her lips.

Those slim hands were once again at his waist, but this time those round little nails bit into the tender flesh as she rolled herself against him. Waist was a generous word; his stomach felt incredibly heavy as he rested on hands and knees, and it sagged deeply under its own weight to plop onto her flesh.

He would have been horrified, if he wasn’t literally watching this beautiful thing before him lose her mind in pleasure at touching it.
    He would have been more shocked, if he didn’t remember her rubbing against him so similarly in that inn.
    He would have been more shamed to stillness; except he somehow knew in his bones this was exactly the right thing to do.

Sitting up onto his calves, he dragged her closer, until her legs were on either side and her sex was warming his lap; except she slammed her opening into his soft fat, making her eyes glaze over as her nipples puckered. . “Oops,” he chuckled. “Sorry about that. Looks like this belly is in the way; let me just – ” He inserted his hands under the overhang, feeling it fill both handfuls, before letting it fall down to cover her sex. “ - there.”

You might have supposed he had thrown her into cold water; stomach tightening, she snapped upwards, left arm curling around his neck, lips slanting heavily onto his as she fumbled for a moment between them. The only warning he had was a brief moment of moist heat, then raw pleasure as she pushed him deep into her.

His ear twitched wildly as her hot breaths hit it again and again, murmuring ‘yes’ over and over again with increasing intensity. As insanely pleasurable as it was to sit and watch her, the urge to thrust was becoming overwhelming. He paused, adjusting his hold on her in preparation to move her onto her back.

“No, no, nonononono,” she cried plaintively, hands grasping. “I’ll be good, I promise, I’ll be good, please, please, don’t stop…!”

He wasn’t going to stop. Covering her body with his own, he gave himself over to pleasuring them both, the twinges and bruises fading from awareness, replaced by the soft sounds of her breath in his ear. And he had denied himself this on their last encounter for; what, again?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    dreamingalp and wiesoauchimmer like this.
  6. Jun 6, 2019 #66

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Sorry for the delay, all! Working on this while I am on vacation...this isn't going to be finishing up soon so thank you for your patience as I deal with the tangled threads!

loopytheone likes this.
  7. Jun 6, 2019 #67

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 19

“Morning!”

The irrepressibly, bubbly, insufferable voice behind him made him shudder, and Ademar kept his head in his hands rather than turning to face her. Go away, he ordered. I am in no mood to deal with you at present. I do not want to have to kill you.

“Look, hun, I don’t take orders. Like I’ve said before; I barely take suggestions.” Continuing forward, she stretched languidly. “Did something happen with you and Giselle?”

At the query, the pain rose up fresh, overflowing his control, and flooding from the armour to slam into her. Plants around him snapped to attention; the blades of grass at his feet stood completely straight, ignoring the action of the wind. Go away! He snapped again, rage and pain a double echo in his tone. A small part of him was sorry for hurting her, while the other delighted in someone else feeling his pain.

Instead of leaving, her small form stepped in front of him, and she nestled between his legs to take his face in her hands. She made an absent, soothing gesture to the grass at her feet, and it settled like a hound who had received a pat on the head. Her normally dancing brown eyes were, for once, somber. “Did you guys get into your first consort fight?”

I am not her consort, he burst out wildly, fists slamming the ground beside her hard enough that the grass ruptured, throwing dirt across them both. A consort cannot hurt her the way that I have done!

“And what did you do?” her tone was low, and she raised herself up on her knees to curl her forearms around his neck.

He hated her presence. Hated her intruding on his physical space. It did not help calm him at all. His hands slowly unclenched, his head bowing as a strange sensation flowed through him. It is not what I did, it is what I am! He finally bit out

“Shiva?” she guessed, tone shrewd. A jerk of a nod in acknowledgement, then a painful shriek filled her head. Wincing, she tried to ignore the feeling of having her brain cut open with a thousand papercuts. Placing a palm flat on his chest, over the symbol carved on the inside, she tried to project her confidence and friendship. “Don’t worry, Fen, she will get over it in time.”

The shriek abruptly cut off, and into the heaving silence, Ademar stared down at her, the eyesockets of his armour brooding. She…will?

In this, Melody had utter confidence. “Oh yeah! Giselle is an elitist but she is also a really nice person, you know? Like, sometimes she acts snobbish like that, but then she thinks about it and is sorry later. Just give her some time.” She examined those eyeless sockets and smiled. “Besides; you guys are like, literally meant for each other. In the grand scheme of things, these little bumps in the road won’t matter at all!”

Are you certain? Ademar cringed internally at the childlike tone, but still grasped onto this lifeline of hope with both hands.

“Positive! Keep your chin up! Now,” she added in a change of topic, casting about his person. “Where is that mirror? I have to talk to her about my own love life. I’ll give it right back. Thank you!” Once the mirror was in her hand she settled down where she knelt. “Hey baby girl!”

Giselle’s red, splotchy face met her eyes, and a great sniffle answered. In response, out of her line of sight, the suit of armour clawed at its chest as if in pain.

Ignoring him, Melody stared at her friend with a concerned look. “Aww, what’s the matter, boo?”

“I think…I think am a bad persssssooonn!” the last was wailed and sobs overtook her blond friend. “I, I, I got m-m-mad at Adem-mar!”

“That’s ok, I get mad at him too, sometimes!” was the cheerful response. “He can be a great big dickhead.”

A slight smile curled the corner of Giselle’s lips, and her tears slowed, though they did not cease. “Shut up, Melody.”

“Fat chance of that happening!” Melody returned with similar affection. “Anyway; don’t worry about it. You are like, super hot. Just crook your little finger and he will come running. He really, really likes you.” A roguish wink and a salacious twirl of the tongue across her upper lip followed this statement.

“Apparently. Though I am such an awful person, I don’t know why.” She swallowed. “Melody, I think he is – was, a Shiva.”

Tad likes this.
  8. Jun 6, 2019 #68

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

“Yeah.”

Giselle threw plump hands into the air in exasperation. “What do you mean, ‘yeah’?” she demanded at the unimpressed tone.

“’Yeah, I agree. I think he is – was, a Shiva’.” Melody repeated, pointedly ignoring the pacing mountain of metal a few paces off.

“Oh my god, shut up!” Giselle stomped her foot, her brow contracting even as a laugh escaped. “You know what I mean!”

A brown brow lifted. “What? That you are a tiny bit of a racist elitist and let it get the better of you with a guy you really like and now you are torn between liking him and moving on with life and clinging to these useless values?”

The armour whirled towards the witch on the ground, then glared at the weeds which wrapped around his ankles to slow his progress. Careful, he ground out as he stared unblinkingly at the earth witch, who pointedly ignored him by examining her dirty fingernails.

The woman on the other side of the mirror tightened her lips, gaze narrowing. Several times it looked like she was going to speak, but did not. Her face grew red until her blonde eyebrows appeared white. Finally, her demeanor softened with a deep sigh. “Yeah, that.”

Melody shrugged with no rancour. “Don’t worry about it, baby. You are his consort.”

Giselle carried her mirror to the bed, and settling in, gazed with sorrow out of the window. “I don’t even know what that means. But I know that he won’t want to come back after I was so awful. I deserve to be alone,” she spat the last, voice breaking as tears forced their way into her blue eyes, shimmering there without falling.

“Oh, shut up,” Melody admonished, rolling her eyes. “First of all, no you don’t. Secondly, we are still going to get you out, so hang in there and don’t off yourself or something stupid. Thirdly – is thirdly a word? - thirdly!...a consort means that you’re his one true love sort of thing. Shiva bond for life; he literally lives for you. Figuratively speaking. Because he’s already dead and all.”

Ademar, who had been reticent to speak of this, still unsure himself, listened with wonder at the blatant truth that spilled out of her lips. He had known instinctively that it had not been the right time to speak of this to Giselle, yet, with Melody, he felt no dread at the prospect of Giselle learning the truth. What power did they hold over each other?

Her plump friend stared at her with such fearful hope that Melody laughed aloud. “Trust me, G. I’m a bit Shiva obsessed, you know? I’ve learned a lot over the years. And I can tell you with confidence that Fen is your consort. One. Hundred. Percent. That means that all he wants to do is make you happy. And that even if you fuck up, he will still want to make things work. And that you being trapped in that tower doesn’t matter. There is not a single person in the world that he is, or will be interested in. You got me? You trust me?”

A hesitant nod. “Yes,” she whispered. “That’s crazy, though. We aren’t even the same species. Bonding for life? We’ve only talked a few dozen times….and he is a squan...”

Melody picked at something in her teeth. “So? Does that really matter? What if he was a super nice guy but had a big, warty face and bad breath?”

An inadvertent face spasm made them both laugh. “He doesn’t, though, do you think?”

“Have a warty face? Hell no. I have not met a single Shiva that isn’t hot as all get out. Speaking of hot Shiva, I want to completely commandeer this conversation to talk about ME! I wanted to tell you that I have finally hooked up with handsome!”

Consoled, her friend smiled at her, wiping at her cheeks. “That is fantastic, baby girl! Was it everything you wanted and more?”

Beside her, the armour sank to it’s knees, a soundless, shuddering sigh escaping.

Melody nodded rapidly, a huge grin splitting her face in two. “Yessssssssss. Every moment with him feels so good, you know. Like, the sex was fantabulous; he knew exactly what to do to press all my buttons. And he didn’t get too weirded out by me. I think he might be the one!” she said dramatically, hand over heart to demonstrate the absurdity of that concept.

“Difficult to do,” her friend smirked.

“Right?! I am such a freak…But, like…” Her friend snatched up a twig and began doodling in the sand. “I kind of felt guilty about the whole thing, afterwards…”

“Wait – what? Why?” Giselle cried, blue eyes opening wide in genuine confusion.

“Because, you know. You’re trapped and deserve you some some-some and here I am galivanting around and…” Melody shrugged, looking down and letting her lashes obscure her eyes.

Giselle laughed, long and low. “Melody. Lovely. No. No, no, no. You are not allowed to feel guilty about this, after all these months chasing him.”

“Why does everyone keep talking about all this time passing?” Melody asked so quietly her friend did not hear, brow contracting.

Continuing uninterrupted, her friend beamed at her. “You deserve this, m’dear. Get as much loving as you can. Make yourself feel great, because no one else is going to do it for you. You’ve still got your father’s men after you, not to mention the bounty for anyone else, yeah?” They exchanged nods. “Right. So, things may come to a screeching halt for you at any time. You need to maximize every moment of freedom.”

“But…we share everything,” Melody murmured, a line appearing between her brows. “I feel…kind of hollow, enjoying it by myself. I need you to be having some action, too…”

Giselle laughed and stuck her pink tongue tip out briefly. “What makes you think that I am not getting me some of my own action, now, huh?”

Brown eyes flew open. “Oh, you naughty thing! With Fen? Oh, no wonder you were so beside yourself!”

Her friend veiled her face with both hands, hiding reddening cheeks. “Yeah.”

“Does he make you feel good?”

“Amazing,” the water witch affirmed with a happy little sigh.

“Cool. So you going to forgive him for something he can’t control and that happened in a past life, then?”

Giselle huffed and gave a sniff. “Yeah. I’ll try.”

“Ok – you do that, and I’m going to go back for another round with handsome.”

“Melody – wait, just a sec. If you see Ademar…can you let him know I am really, really sorry? Just…tell him to be patient and give me a bit of time…I’m an awful person, but I’ll try and make it up to him once I get over myself…”

Melody grinned a Shiva smile; all teeth. “Don’t worry, sexy girl. I’ll make sure Fen knows. Bye bye, baby girl! I’m off to cuddle my latest squeeze!” The mirror in her hand went dark.

Beside her, the suit of armour raised it’s head to the sky, palpable relief coursing from it. Melody?

The earth witch tossed the mirror at him, practically dancing away. “Yeah, Fen?”

I should stay away from your cave for a while, then?

“I’d say that would be a good, plan, yeah. Unless you want your eyeballs to be seared as you watch us get down and dirty. I’ll come get you when we are done, ok?”

Waiting a few days would be no pain, after his centuries of life and death. Besides, he had something to wait for, now. It was incredible, the difference in his mood, now that Giselle was forgiving him. In a generous mood, he wagged a finger at her. Be careful. Shiva do not interact with humans for their own pleasure; there is always an agenda. You may not be aware that Shiva are not humans with anatomical differences. Our foundational beliefs and cultures are disparate. Offspring are not cared for. Murder is normal, accepted, approved of. Fealty to our Mother is paramount. That last was said with extreme bitterness.

Melody tucked a thick lock of hair behind her ear and smiled at him. “There aren’t that many anatomical differences,” she chuckled deeply, blatantly ignoring his meaning as she sauntered away.

Thank you. For talking to Giselle.

She waved a hand as she walked away. “Like I said; I’d do anything for G. And you are my brother, now, so same goes for you.”

How about calling me by my actual name? It was too close to Fenri, and chafed every time she said that name.

"Woah, Fen, that's moving a little quickly, don't you think?" She demanded in a scandalized tone undershot with giggles. "Besides, it's too hard to say."

Ah-de-MAR, you idiot.

"Alright, alright, if it means so much to you, I'll think about it."

You are so irritating.

"I love you too...Fen."

dreamingalp, wiesoauchimmer and Tad like this.
  9. Jun 6, 2019 #69

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Yay more Xy story! =D

Xyantha Reborn likes this.
  10. Jun 7, 2019 #70

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Where is that "like x 100" button?

I feel so much more centered after reading this latest installment; thank you!

11. Jun 7, 2019 #71

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Thank you!! Working on the next two chapters as we speak!

Tad likes this.
  12. Jun 9, 2019 #72

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

So i have the next four chapters or so almost ready...hopefully people are still enjoying this! It’s just getting into the...juicy...bits...

wiesoauchimmer likes this.
  13. Jun 10, 2019 #73

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 20

Melody stopped in the entrance of the little cozy cave, her entire body alighting with heat as her heartrate rapidly increased. She literally staggered, catching herself on the edge of the cave with a distinct lack of grace. Her stomach muscles clenched, nipples beading despite the warm air around her. Oh, gods!

There was no danger, nor was there anything to fear that warranted this reaction. Rather, her newest squeeze was muttering to himself under his breath, as he examined his body.

Specifically…the juicy bits.

The yummy parts.

The soft chunks.

There had been a split moment when he had first appeared that the age-old question popped into her mind; oh, damn, did he get fatter? Trust, then verify. Both had proven correct. Despite the lack of clothes, it was easy to spot the rounder face, softer arms, thicker thighs, and burgeoning belly. That visual inspection had been certified by her roving hands and her rubbing every inch of skin she had against him.

One of her rare lovers had jokingly called her extreme physical contact “catting”, as she loved to rub her face and body against his delicious form; and sometimes clawing or nipping when she got a little over aroused.

He had definitely gained weight since the first time they met; that was without a doubt. Unlike a lot of heavier men she had been attracted to, he hadn’t made a fuss about it, swatted her hands away, or even grimaced. Instead, he had seemed quite comfortable in his own skin.

The real question was; did he still feel that way, now that he had gotten his winky stinky? Or was it a temporary moment of insanity caused by lust? Hey, no judgement. We’ve all been there.

Although Fenri was not as tall as his full-blooded counterparts, he was still a comfortably large man, topping her own height by over a head. His hands, proportionately long and graceful, ended in nails rather then claws. Or at least, he kept them filed quite trim and close. Those warm hands were currently gripping either side of his gut, and as she watched, he hefted the weight in his hands.

The avid brown eyes a dozen or so paces away devoured every moment, their bearer’s mouth falling open and her breathing shallowing as the softest part of his belly hung down past his grip. It looked buttery soft, the navel comfortably bolstered into a horizontal slit by a thick layer of pudge being gently bounced in his hands.

As the witch watched, his navel elongated, collapsed, elongated, collapsed, the surrounding flesh quivering solidly at the bottom of every gentle drop. Framing this delicious centerpiece were his hands; Flesh peeped from around each digit. His thumbs, higher up on his middle, pulled his belly down and made his softened chest jut out from the shelf below it. They were large enough that though invisible when standing straight, as he twisted slightly, it was clear that he had a wraparound roll of chub forming under his arm, extending his chest around to his back.

A soft “Uhn!” escaped Melody as, growling with irritation, ears pinned back, he delivered a stinging slap to the side of his heavy paunch. It was as if the world slowed. As his palm and fingers connected with the luxurious flesh, the fat, still in motion from being dropped, suddenly veered to the left. That riveting pad of chub surrounding his navel veered with more speed until, upon reaching the furthest point in its reach, it snapped back as if in retaliation. Without muscle tone to back up its claim, however, it was too feeble to execute such an attack, bobbing frantically to regain it’s lost footing.

The half Shiva glanced up, and his ears immediately slammed flat against the side of his head. A low snarl echoed in his throat as his eyes blazed with aggression. “What?” the male snapped.

It took several moments to make a cohesive thought form, and the emotion that had scattered her wits was certainly not fear. “Want.” She croaked weakly, body shivering with past and anticipated delight.

He didn’t seem to hear. After a long moment, he laughed harshly and briskly rubbed both hands up and down his face. “I was quite sure that you had gone and left without taking a proper leave. Again.”

Sometimes he sounded so old-timey and cute! Wait? Again? He had walked out on her, the asshat!

“However,” he continued. “I am surprised you have returned. And that in the cold light of day, you do not seem to regret your moment of weakness.”

He literally had the sexiest ears she had ever seen; the entire length was fighting to remain upright in his discomfiture. His thick head of hair was partially styled, the sides cut short to his head, with the top forming longer spikes disarrayed by…activities. Of the adult wrestling kind, “Weakness,” she mumbled, eyes roving across his broad shoulders, covered in a delicious layer of softness that begged to be massaged.

After an indeterminate silence, Melody realized she had not been listening and glanced up. At his hooded and pained expression, guilt chased all other emotions from her face. Focus, Melody! “Erm, sorry. I was distracted. Can you repeat yourself?”

14. Jun 10, 2019 #74

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Fenri did not immediately speak. His grave gaze roved her body, hands quiet by his sides. “Why are you still naked?”

“Why are you still naked?” Melody returned, lifting her pointed chin and freckled snub of a nose proudly.

A purple brow cocked, and his nostrils flared in the slightest of snorts. “I came through a portal this way, and have no clothes to put on.”

A sage nod. “That sounds like a legitimate excuse.”

When no further expounding upon her excuse came, the half Shiva prompted her. “So what is yours?”

“What is my what?” The witch asked, blinking and snapping her eyes to his face, from where they had rested a few feet lower.

Of course she would stare – he had gained weight and lost muscle tone while she remained unchanged. The difference between their bodies from their first encounter to their last alone was significant enough to warrant a pause. And her body was just as delightful as it had been in that inn. Her ass, he now knew from experience, was round and muscular, bouncing cheerfully with each step. Her legs were long and firm from use, while her chest, stomach and arms retained a delightful softness. Oh - what had she asked, again? “What is your excuse?”

“Oh. Clothes suck. And also, you are naked too and I was hoping that my body would be sexy enough to tempt you into a repeat of last night,” she admitted with a candor that seemed to surprise him.

It was an incredibly odd experience, to be staring at the same witch as all those months ago. His suspicions, ever on call, rose and settled about him. It was too convenient. Too…impossible. Even presuming that, like many humans, Dee sought a relationship – this still would be highly improbable. The witch, what? Simply found him so exceedingly handsome she was as brazen as a cat in heat? “Even with my body the way it is now?” The words slipped out, unbidden, and he snapped his lips shut, inhaling as if he could retract the pathetic words hovering in the air between them.

Melody exhaled deeply as if to blow the insecurities away. And so, the age-old question #2 re:comfort was answering itself. What a disappointment, she reflected with an internal sigh. And to think that there was nothing hotter than a man who knew how to work with every tool in his toolbox, and being low handed enough to use them against her. Instead of voicing this aloud (for she had tried it before without success), she stared him down as he straightened his shoulders. She too straightened her shoulders, breasts jutting forward to reveal twin peaks, the soft valley of her stomach, to the damp curls of the forest below. “You-”

And then, she did not have time to answer, because her back was suddenly against the wall as he covered her with his chest. He growled in her ear, aggression radiating from him. “What sort of spell are you casting, little witch?”

“I don’t cast spells,” Melody gasped, head falling back against the moss of the cave, which had sprouted for her comfort moments before. Between them, his growing erection tapped at her lightly, making her shiver as the soft skin dragged across her belly.

He nipped her collar bone. “Liar!”

“I d-don’t. I have a few spells set aside that I have purchased or traded; but I don’t have enough magic to fill a teaspoon,” she confessed, eyes glazed over as he slid his hands down her body with a softness completely belied by his tone. “Never have!”

That lie was so atrocious that Fenri reared his head back, staring at her face. He had seen it himself, and the depth and breadth of it caused a deep disquiet in his belly. Lilac eyes speared brown, and he frowned at her. “You know this to be false; you healed me yourself only a few hours ago.”

“Tsh,” was the immediate and dismissive answer. “I wish; all I can do is ask the forest to help. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it does not. It decided to help, today, and that is amazing. Because if it didn’t, you might be dead, and I would not have gotten fucked.”

The crass word made his ears twitch, and her neck straightened in anticipation, eyes locked on them. His traitorous member throbbed in response, and he had the most perplexing urge to drop his head to allow her to lip at his earlobes. Then let her massage his belly? These thoughts were not his own, and he gave his head a violent shake to clear them. “Then why do I feel this attraction towards you? Tell me!” He commanded her as he gave her a shake. “You must be using magic!” It was the only thing he could think of, to so rip away his logic and reason, leaving obsession and strange impulse in its wake.

After a long moment, her thick lashes obscured her eyes, and she nodded. “I’m sorry. You are right. It is magic,” the witch admitted at last, staring down.

He knew it! No wonder he had pushed himself to the limit these past months, simultaneously trying to find her and Ademar; when he should have been relentlessly pursuing the later. If it became known to the human realms that the Shiva participated in those necromantic arts, it would undo the last three centuries of work. Finding Ademar would resolve any risk on that score, placate mother, and allow him to rest, recuperate, and stop nearly dying from his brother’s and sister’s near constant assaults. And what could this tiny female offer him, other than a carnal night of enjoyment that could be purchased in any town? He could have actually fulfilled his duty to Mother, had this little female not interfered! His lips drew back from his fangs, pupils overtaking the colour in his eyes. She would pay!

“It’s the magic of my meow.”

15. Jun 10, 2019 #75

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

I promise I won’t leave you guys hanging for long...this story took much longer to write than originally anticipated...

Still a lot of content to follow!

loopytheone and Tad like this.
  16. Jun 10, 2019 #76

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Glmprflmp.

Eta: so many emojis, none that seem to say "can't words right now"

17. Jun 10, 2019 #77

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Good grumbling, i hope?

18. Jun 10, 2019 #78

Ffancy

Ffancy

Ffancy

I love this story, it’s such a great mix of sexy and sweet. I want the 10 volume fantasy series set in this world!

Tad and Xyantha Reborn like this.
  19. Jun 11, 2019 #79

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Yes like too wrapped up in the characters' lust to do words.

20. Jun 15, 2019 #80

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

The halfling blinked rapidly, clearly taken completely off guard. His brain comprehended the words themselves, but the meaning wholly escaped him. A cat? “I – what?”

The little witch was nodding sagely. “The power of the meow,” she reiterated in a stage whisper. “If the clam compels you…I am ruled by the rod!”

Plump ass cheeks clenched as her warm hand wrapped around the base of his shaft, rendering him motionless. Fenri, always in control, gave a whimper of need when she languidly pumped a few times. “Stop that!” he snapped, rousing himself from the fog of pleasure that was rapidly overcoming his better judgement. Snatching up her wrists, he secured them above her head. The threat in his light eyes was clear as he glared at her. A sudden jar of as he slid his hands across her skin halted his progress, and his eyes flew open as his palms encountered a familiar texture. “What the hell is this?” he snarled. He arched his back to avoid her leaning in to capture his lips.

Melody felt a mewl escape her as her body shuddered as if possessed. That motion pressed his heavy middle directly into her, pinning her against the moss covered wall. The heat deep within her belly began to burn at that sensual and commandeering pressure, as if her internal organs where shifting in preparation to greet him.

However, at his snarled demand, the glaze over her eyes cleared to see he was truly angry. It was a rare sight, to see a Shiva so out of sorts. Urbane, calm; at the most a flick of the ear and a casual hiss announced their annoyance.

Fenri’s pupils were so large as to hide the beautiful purple rings that encased them, and his claws were flared, hands stiff. And those stunning, gorgeous ears were plastered back against his head, low and threatening. His gaze was now locked on her wrist, and his entire body was stiff – with genuine anger. “A yoban,” he hissed, dark actually beginning to rise like the hackles of a dog.

“The bracelet?” Melody, as ignorant as some people thought her, was no fool. Rather than baiting him further, she blinked at her former lover, now captor. Although atypically collected, her bright eyes still shone with the dull luster of lust. As she stared at her companion, his expression underwent rapid decay and reformation; realization, guilt, anger, sorrow, hurt, hope and loneliness chased each other across his visage.

Although his gaze was locked upon the yoban, his eyes remained unfocused, thoughts roiling. Suddenly, it all made sense. Every single instant from their first encounter to this very moment. The surge of pleasure that he always felt at exposing a secret was drowned in the undertow of his grief, leaving only the brittle shards of anger. “And why would you have this ‘bracelet’?” he snarled, and he snapped his teeth at her.

The woman in his arms straightened with no reservations, stretching her arms above her head so hard that her breasts rose with the motion. “I traded it for a favour. Why so pissy, missy?”

Her casual response annoyed him almost as much as the urge to take a peaked tip between his lips, and he hooked a claw inside the bracelet, scrabbling for the lock mechanism. Seeing it on her almost caused a physical nausea. “I’ll be taking this,” he snapped. He might be perceived as insane, but seeing a bonding bracelet of another Shiva on her arm made him want to kill everything in sight, while simultaneously covering her with his body and making her his own. “Why the hell would you be wearing something like this?”

The derision in his tone washed over her like water on a duck’s back. With mild blinking of her large eyes, she shrugged. “I was told it would help me find you,” was the simple answer, delivered in a matter of fact tone.

Find him? Of course. The metal, linked to his own, would let Dulog know exactly where she was. His sibling must have found her before he did, setting up this entire scenario. Overworking him to the point of collapse, engage in carnal relations and become emotional involved with a human - leaving him at his most vulnerable. Of course they were working together. There was no chance that this female would have had anything to do with him under normal circumstances. “You wanted to find me? By wearing a yogan? An object specifically designed to prevent any magical scrying or location of any form?” He sneered, struggling not to tuck an errant lock of hair behind her ear.

Her brows again twitched, but she just tilted her head. “Well then, how did you find me, if not the bracelet?” skepticism strong in her tone. “I mean, you pretty much landed in my lap.”

This close, her freckles stood out, and he wanted to – no, focus! She was correct, he admitted. If not for this yogan, he likely would not have located her. Under his gaze, his brother’s symbol glowed. Such an amateur, hack job of it. If Dulog had done this correctly, Fenri would never have found the little witch again. But he had botched it, imbuing so much cloaking power as to make it a beacon – if one were keyed into the wearer.

Her.

It was true that had been his last thought before going thought her portal, but still – that only explained how his brother’s hack job failed as usual. Why had his brother involved some random human, when expressly forbidden? Why was his brother suddenly forming alliances? There was something larger at work, here.

The half Shiva’s face tightened, fangs baring to their full length and exposing his smaller incisors on the bottom. Not a random human; Dulog knew that she was of some sort of importance to him, and had specifically gone out of his way to segregate her from him. If his brother knew and was acting this way, and his brother -

“Hey,” the witch interrupted, hand gently cupping his plump cheek.

At some point he must have loosened his grip on her wrists, he noted absently. Fenri jerked his head away, removing himself from the temptation to nestle into her touch.

“I don’t know what I did wrong, but I really am sorry. I thought whatever it was would be worth it, to see you again. ”

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019