BHM Trial by Fire - by Xyantha (BHM, WG, Explicit)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Xyantha Reborn, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Jun 17, 2019 #81

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

I live the line "The derision in his tone washed over herlike water on a duck’s back." (The rest, too!)

Xyantha Reborn likes this.
  2. Jun 21, 2019 #82

Chubhandles

Chubhandles

Chubhandles

Xyantha, I always love your work, and this story is no exception! The setting is really creative and the story is fun to read!

Xyantha Reborn likes this.
  3. Aug 3, 2019 #83

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Finally, FINALLY worked through these bridging chapters. Although something is still nibbling at my brain, annoyingly. (shut up brain)

Putting the final touches on them, then will post over the weekend. I am aiming for 3 chapters posted. Unless my brain steps me (shut up brain)

After these bridging chapters, I hope to bring you to the thick and luscious fat-meat you have all been waiting for! (moar, brain!)

(My brain is not 'happy' with my bridging chapters but I have been dwelling on them a while without resolution, so either it puts up or shuts up!)

wiesoauchimmer and loopytheone like this.
  4. Aug 3, 2019 #84

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Looking forwards to seeing them! =D

wiesoauchimmer likes this.
  5. Aug 5, 2019 #85

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 21

Every word out of her mouth infuriated him even as his body was set ablaze. Never, in all of his years, had he felt the urge to cover a woman’s body with his own, claiming her completely. The urge to turn her over to her hands and knees, to carefully sink his fangs into her shoulder to hold her still. To curl up next to her as she slept and comb his fingers through that wild tangle of hair.

“Shut up.” Fenri ground out, the choke hold on his restraint slipping at her earnest expression. Damnit if he did not want to believe her! Something in her expression made his chest tighten. A soft touch on his calf made him look down. Then bend slightly to see past the curve of his gut. A soft tendril was curling over his leg, tickling lightly as at the inn all those months ago.

Tangles of power. Death and life. Abruptly reminded of the danger trapped in the seemingly helpless form before him, his hands sprang free.

A mewl of protest escaped her, and her hands sprang forward, grasping the bottom curve of the sides of his belly. A strong yank, and they were front to front, her breasts nestling comfortably into the top curve of his gut, his member pleasurably trapped against her.

The women smiled instead of frowned, even after his harsh words. Although a ready grin always seemed to be at her disposal, this one touched her eyes, warming them with…affection?

The look unnerved him. He had no room in his life for affection of any sort. He was not a human, and Mother would destroy any woman who dared to usurp her place in his affection. He would walk away and leave her behind. He would forget about this except as some sort of tryst. He had already gotten what he came for. Yes. He would walk away right now. He would open a portal and -

His large hand descended to the nape of her neck, warm palm holding her still as he rested their foreheads together. “This means nothing.” He rasped into their shared breath.

Melody was about to open her mouth to speak, but the sheer intensity of his expression halted her. To her surprise, rather than capturing her lips like she fully expected, he ran his cheek along hers. A pleased groan escaped his lips, and he repeated the process on the other side. It felt incredibly intimate, as if he was marking her with his scent.

It didn’t feel like nothing.

Not when his arms were wound about her tightly, holding her into his body so hard that it felt like he was trying to make her one with him. Not when he began kissing and nipping his way up her neck with a torturous patience. And not when he slowly eased them to the floor, lightly petting her side.

It was not the physical intimacy with which he touched her, and it was not the primal intensity of past lovers - though that was present too. There was something in his expression and touch which shook the witch into silence. It confused her enough that she only vaguely noticed how luscious his body was, and how his stomach folded and bulged as he moved around her body.

There was something oddly empty about a forest, even as it teemed with life. When she had been young, Melody had been sitting in an empty glen, staring up at the canopy. I am like a forest, she had thought. Empty. It would have been a hurtful thought, except that it was not a new realization, just one fully coalesced.

After a long while of stillness, animals had tumbled into the glen; a noisy bunch of boars had snuffled and squealed their way to the pond. The piglets only noticed her when almost atop of her, and had frozen in fear. At her lack of motion, the trio began snuffling at her, their little tails swishing rapidly as they talked amount themselves. Not alone, she had realized, wariness of the mother keeping her still. The forest affirmed her feeling with a wordless affection towards the noisy, smelly creatures, who eventually fell asleep nestled into her side as wetness slid silently down her tanned cheeks.

The forest was a house, and it needed occupants to feel like a home.

And the way Fenri was touching her made her feel like he was coming home.

The halfling spent inordinate amounts of time on areas of her body that Melody had no idea could be that sensitive or pleasurable. Suddenly nervous, the witch was oddly compliant and still. When he nipped the tips of her fingers, little shivers ran up her arms. When he licked her collar bone, dragging his tongue between her breasts, her skin tingled with pleasure bordering on pain. It wasn’t even consistent; rather than falling face first into the areas that were guaranteed to bring them fulfillment, he seemed to be trying to memorize her body. Moving here and there a drunken butterfly kind of intensity.

Something about the soft, intimate touch he was bestowing on her made her feel that same way as she had all those years ago. She was no longer alone in a glen, watching the world pass. No longer alone. Something welled within her, devouring every scrap of affection bestowed on her. Pulling it deep within her. Storing it for the long, lonely times ahead. This, she realized with sudden clarity, was why Giselle had sex with so many men.

When Fenri nuzzled the inside of her knees, looking down on her body with shadowed eyes, she swallowed. This was a fare-thee-well sex encounter, the earth witch suddenly realized, something in her seizing. If he had sex with her now, as she knew he was about to, it would be the last time she would see him. She didn’t want that, and the strange hollow sensation in her gut made her frown. She just wanted him to stay in the glen for a while. Just a little while…

His expression was clear of anger as lay down beside her and wrapped his arms around her. “Wh-what are you doing?”

6. Aug 5, 2019 #86

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

“Embracing you,” he murmured, irritated voice contrasting sharply with his gentle touch. He had pulled her into him, pillowing her cheek on his arm, and thrown a leg over her. “Never been hugged before?” He mocked her even as the halfling deeply inhaled, nose buried in her locks.

She felt utterly devoured by the sheer size and heat of his body as she sunk into it. Not…really, no.

There was Giselle, of course. But others? Melody cast her mind back. Perhaps her mother had hugged her once or twice, but her father certainly never had. Nor had the army of caretakers that rotated out so quickly she had never bothered to learn their names. Then after that…yep. Nope. Never.

And Giselle’s hugs had never felt like this. Those made her want to giggle and jump around and get up to mischief. This embrace made her want to sink deeper into him, bury her face in his soft shoulder, and never get up. To cry until she laughed, and the laugh until she cried. She had not cried in years, she suddenly realized.

“Dee?” he tried to pull away when wetness began to form the occasional rivulet on his arm. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” she muttered, voice thick and muffled into his soft but strong bicep.

“Are you crying?”

Although she could not see his face, his aghast tone was clear. She shook her head. T’was no use to cry over a boy. Or a super sexy man who was everything she wanted in every way, and also seemed like he has a super tolerable personality too! She had gotten her the some-some she had so desperately desired. She was happy, and could move on with life. Help Fen and Giselle get together. Hell, maybe Fen could get her out. Then their life could begin together. She could visit when she was in the area, of course.

“You are crying!” he exclaimed, plucking at her to pull her away far enough to see her face.

Melody shook her head, maintaining a vine like grip on his body. He couldn’t see her not-crying. That would be awful.

He shuffled into a sitting position with crossed legs. She refused to lift her face, sliding down his chest. In response, his belly balled itself into a mound, directly below her dripping eyes. “Why are you crying?” he demanded, fighting little twitches as the tears tickled his sensitive skin.

The witch sniffled wetly. “I’m not!” Each little drop quivered before gently caressing the broad side of his belly.

“Are so!”

“Are not!”

“Then what’s this wetness?” The man snapped, brows knitting over her bowed head. He looked rather stricken, his ears wilting to the side in a way that would have had her caressing them, if she had seen.

“It’s just raining from my eyes,” she retorted, still clinging to his great soft body. Just for a moment. Enjoy the moment until he left the glen. She’d rather cuddle and cry into him like a teddy bear than screw his brains out. Oy, how this had turned on it’s head!

A sound of exasperation escaped from his throat along with the odd chuckle of someone laughing against their will. Her tears and pain hurt him in an odd way, nullifying his anger – but not his suspicion. “Sad you got caught? That your little adventure escapade into Shiva politics is over? Or maybe you are fearful that now that your part has been played, Dulog will kill you?” He cringed even as the hurtful words escaped him, and he made a subtle, futile gesture with the hand that was not petting her hair. Petting her? When had he begun soothing her?

Furtive eye wipe and - “Who the hell is Dulog?” Melody finally demanded, raising red rimmed but dry eyes. “What game? And I’d like to see him try!”

That chin was firm, that snub nose raised. Freckles stood out on the bridge of her nose, her face a pale moon surrounded by a thick mass of curls. As always, a smudge of dirt was on her face, and a few leaves were wound into those locks. Bright brown eyes stared straight into his own, and he gave a careful inhale of her scent; pride and pain. Pride, he could understand. Why pain? He finally softened, finding no sour note of fear or guilt in her.

She seemed to expect to fight, or at least lashed out at. Her chest was puffed and ready to bow into him, expression implacable. Hands balled into fists. “I don’t want to fight!” She finally burst out.

Neither did he, he realized with sudden clarity, all of his anger draining out of his body. It left him feeling weaker than he could remember in decades.

“I just I want you to believe me,” she finally burst out. “Why won’t you believe me?”

He…did. There was zero doubt in his mind that his brother was trying to use this woman to destroy him. The witch, however, seemed genuinely confused and hurt. Why would she dissemble at this point? With her power, even Dulog would be hard pressed to kill her, unless he caught her unawares. And with the entire forest at her unconscious disposal, that seemed unlikely. As for his comment about involvement in their culture, she had seemed more interested in his body than anything else. As for why she seemed sad…her expression had grown less animated as he touched her, preparing himself mentally to leave. Had he displeased her - hurt her? That thought was troubling, and he bowed his head with a deep sigh.

She noticed his sagging frame and gentled expression, but for once did not focus on his inflated belly pushing out as his posture slumped.. “Wait, what are you doing? Aren’t we fighting?”

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  7. Aug 5, 2019 #87

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

“I’m too tired to fight anymore, Dee.” And he sounded it – bone weary. The beautiful creature didn’t seem to know what to do when Fenri suddenly sighed again, putting his head into her lap. Her hold over him was not weakening. If anything, it was strengthening.

If she was in fact in league with Dulog, and he was going to die for his lack of care, so be it. For now, he had no fight left in him.

Those brown eyes danced across his face suspiciously. “Not going to accuse me of things that I didn’t do?”

“Not at the moment,” he responded with no insignificant amount of dryness in his tone, still regretting his harsh words.

“You believe me?”

She sounded so hopeful. Fenri sighed yet again, surprised at how peaceful and comfortable this position was. And the view was quite spectacular. With his head in her crossed legged lap, he could look up into her downturned face, framed by the undersides of her lovely breasts. And her skin was so soft, the tantalizing smell of her skin and sex tickling his delicate nose. “Yes.” he mumbled.

She leaned down to look into his eyes, resting those soft, ripe fruits directly on his head. “So, you aren’t going to goodbye fuck me and leave and never see me again?”

“No.” He peered up into her upside-down eyes, the feel of her beautifully heavy and soft breasts distracting him. Her sudden smile was replaced just as suddenly with a frown, her eyes unfocused. “Why? Does that displease you?”

“No. I mean, kind of. Sex with you is amazing. Like I said, I really am not happy I made you mad. I don’t even know what this is-“ she jangled her wrist at him, making the muted metal bounce – “I just wanted to see you. I’ve been looking ever since we met.” The last came out as a mumbled admission.

“Have you now.” Given the suppressed smile that immediately overtook his face, this news pleased him to no small degree. Gently taking her forearm into his hands, he examined the hated piece of metal with a hard eye. “The man who gave you this was called Dulog. Were you aware of that?”

“No.” Her eyes suddenly widened in realization. “Wait, oh yeah! I remember, I asked his name and the dummy gave it to me - but was being dickish so I didn’t give him mine back.”

Fenri laughed aloud at that. So she did know at least some of their culture. What a double insult, to demand his name as if he was a child, and then give nothing in return! Sobering, he looked back up into her eyes as if searching for the truth. “Did you know what this meant when he gave it to you?”

“Nope. Still don’t.”

The chit sounded somehow proud of her ignorance, if that was possible. He pinched the metal between thumb and forefinger in distaste. “Are you aware that Shiva bond with their partners?”

Her tone was dry as she quirked a brow with an oddly wistful expression. “Yeah, I know about that.”

“This ‘bracelet’ is something that is made to link mates together. Different properties can be imbued. This one imbues the wearer – their mate - with resistance to being scryed.”

“Wait – mates - like a wedding band?”

“Exactly like a wedding band.” The idea of her belonging to anyone but him filled him with a deep disquiet. The idea of her belonging to Dulog made his hackles rise, ears straightening and quivering in rage.

“Wait Is that why you were angry, because you were jealous?” she demanded, eyes widening with sudden realization.

He scowled. “No! How ridiculous! We are not even the same species.”

The brunette examined her tanned wrist, lips pursed. “Mm. Too bad, I think I’d look pretty snazzy with your – what was it called? – yoban on.”

Yes, she would, he admitted. The idea filled him with an odd contentment. And her pronunciation was not at all awful, he noted absently. But, “That will never happen – yoban are forbidden.” At least since Mother had taken over – whispers said this had used to be common practice in past generations. “I am frankly shocked Dulog chanced Mother’s anger. Do you think that he…admired you?”

“Ew, no!” The man in her lap, though physically close, seemed to be holding himself aloof, his tone distant. “Well. I got what I wanted from it, so do you think you could take it off?”

Could he ever. Carefully removing the metal from her wrist, he drew forth magic into his hand, slowly rusting it to dust.

“Bit excessive, no?”

“No.” Satisfaction thrummed in his tone.

“Ok, so, if there was an anti-tracking thingy on it, how did you find me?”

That was a question he did not have an answer for. Instead, he shrugged with forced casualness. “I am looking for a fugitive.”

“Naked? I am jealous.”

His jaw clenched. “I was attacked by Dulog and had to – you know what, nevermind,” he capituled, seeing the little grin on her face. It was far preferable to tears. “His name is Ademar. Do you know anyone by that name?”

Melody, who had bent over in laughter, wiped at her eyes. “Nope. I don’t know anyone by that name.”

8. Aug 5, 2019 #88

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Chapter 22

Thank.
    God(s) and Godess(essess).
    For.
    Poor.
    Word.
    Choices.

If he had asked if she knew of anyone named Ademar it would have been far more difficult to dissemble. Lying was hard for her.

As it was, she happened to know him by the name of Fen.

Score for trusting her instincts and nicknaming abilities! Though, now that Fenri was here, Fen was too close. Little gross. It was bad enough her first crush and her current squeeze shared similar names. Her sister’s consort and her lover sharing a nickname was worse. So maybe, after this, it would be time to call him by his real name.

Or maybe it was needless. If Fenri was after her brother, her choice was made clear. Sisters before misters, and all that.

If Ademar making Giselle was true.
    And Fenri capturing Ademar would prevent him getting to Giselle.
    Then Giselle was going to be miserable – or worse.
    So Melody would have to give up Fenri. And somehow tell Ademar to get out of here.

His face lit with curiosity. “What are you thinking?” So many expressions had run over her face in a short period of time.

“Oh, just remembering the first Shiva I ever met was called Fen. Is it a common name?”

He frowned. “No, not really.” Something about her body language made him uneasy, and he sat up to touch her face. Her small face nestled into his palm gave him an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction, and the lines between his brows deepened. “Are you truly not working a spell?”

“Naw, this is all raw connection, baby!” the witch returned in a sultry voice. Sobering, she shrugged. “Like I said before, I can’t work spells. My magic is all messed up. I used to be able to when I was much younger, but then it got all tangled up and run dry.” Long curls were drawn over her shoulder as she sat, cross legged across from him. “I can’t work enough magic to imbue a green thumb charm, now. I just have an affinity with the earth!” A soft expression crossed her face as she patted the ‘head’ of a vine that was rubbing itself on her knee like a cat.

“I see. And this affinity with the earth has you roaming about the forest, by yourself? How do you even eat?”

Melody looked up from her ministrations, her eyes oddly distant. “This is my happy place. I’m not alone; the forest provides everything I need.”

“Even in winter?”

A shrug lifted her slim shoulders. “Eh, in winter I usually work for my board and food. Stables are pretty warm, if you make friends with the animals.”

“How long have you been running off into the forest by yourself? Don’t you miss people?”

There was now two people in the world who did not ask that in a tone of dismay or disapproval. The Shiva sounded genuinely curious, so he was one of two people in the world who received a real answer. “My first memory was of crawling into a bush to escape people. I don’t hate people, but I am not really fussed with them. They make me feel tired; they always want something from me.”

Darker lashes raised, exposing his lilac eyes. A look of commiseration passed between them as he said, “I understand the presence of others exhausting oneself. Where are your parents?”

His eyes had never left her face, and he scented the air as she answered each time. Trying to catch her in a lie? Apparently growing board of the questioning, the young woman yawned. “Where are yours?”

“Home. Mother never leaves home.” Damnit, why had he said that?

Melody’s eyes lightly touched on the man’s eyes, hair, and ears…before being dragged down. “What’s it like?” she whispered wistfully.

“What’s what like?” Fenri asked, flushing under her scrutiny. He was still naked, softened breasts visible for her to see, and his stomach bulged out below them in a way that was impossible for him to ignore. If he leaned back, it slumped softly, now large enough to have folded over his hips. A fold incredibly sensitive, as her tongue had discovered earlier. Leaning forward made it rest on his thighs, but at least he could sit straight and suck in somewhat to offset it.

“Home.” Her tone was filled with an odd yearning for the word, despite her earlier assertions.

He blinked, tilting his head as he considered the question. Normally he would divert the conversation; it was frowned upon to give the humans any information about them. Despite himself, words began to trickle forth. “Mm…humans tend to use wood as their construction of choice, whereas Shiva tend to use stone. This makes it rather cool. Shiva’s eyes are designed for the dark, so it is much more dimly lit than the human world.”

Melody scooted closer, eyes wide with excitement. “Does light hurt your eyes? Sometimes I see Shiva’s pupils are all tight. Then they go big - like that!”

His pupils were open for another, far more pleasurable reason. Her pert breasts were still swaying, as tantalizing as… “Not generally. Though Shiva’s eyesight is far more powerful in the dark than a human.”

“And you are half human?”

Fenri found himself nodding, face darkening with blood as her little hand stole out to caress his left ear. “Yes. As you can see, my ears and fangs are shorter.”

“Hotter.”

Something that was perpetually pointed out by his siblings as a sign of his – hotter? “What?”

“Sexy. They are sexier than a full blood,” the witch clarified, now lightly touching the bands in his ear.

The half blood found himself on the verge of preening, so quickly snuffed the emotion. “Oh? Do tell.”

Her lightly calloused fingertips traced the edge of the lobe, eyes fastened on it. “Shiva ears are absolutely lovely, but they are so long and thin I feel like I would snap it off if I did this.” And she gave a firm tug before leaning forward to run her tongue along the lobe, pulling the bottom into her mouth and sucking firmly.

9. Aug 5, 2019 #89

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

She might as well have injected his veins with pure magic. He jolted upright, mouth falling open.

He definitely liked that, Melody noticed with delight as a cute puh! sound escaping his lips. “And your fangs are like, I don’t know. I kind of want you to bite me a little bit. Not break skin, but like…so I can feel ’em, you know? Like, hold me down and have your way with me. Is that weird?”

Purple hair flew as he shook his head rapidly. Either in answer, or to clear his head. “And, as you can see, I am shorter and…heavier than my full-blooded brothers and sisters.”

She nodded enthusiastically, eyes lighting up once again. Then laughed as the ball of flab in his middle gave strenuous protest to its current empty state. They both shivered as her palm connected with the soft flesh of his middle. “Someone is hungry. Wait here while I go get us some food.”

“I’ll come too.” How could they fall in and out of arguments so fast? Why did being with her feel so incredibly right?

The witch leaned down to kiss his middle. “Stay. You have no clothes. The forest goes out of its way to make sure it doesn’t scratch or hurt me and keep bugs off. You’ll be scratched to pieces if you try and follow me; I’ll be back in a few minutes. You get the water.”

That pressure was back, and Fenri ground his teeth for a moment before admitting she was right. Perhaps she was not casting a spell, but there was definitely something going on. Perhaps a curse hung over her. Or a magical item? Regardless, it undermined his determination to follow her, even as a heightened sense of anxiety rose within him, causing his heart to race.

The woman was already standing, stepping lightly towards the cave entrance.

Fenri quickly rose, capturing the wrist which had previously held the yoban, “I will stay here; if you promise to come back before nightfall.”

“What, you don’t trust me?” A pink tongue stole out cheekily.

“No.” He felt it in his bones – that she was not planning to come back. His fangs made an appearance as grabbed her other wrist. “I don’t.” turning her hands, he placed them on his broad middle. So much for him leaving her behind. He would use every weapon at his disposal, he reflected grimly, heart still racing with sudden fear.

Those beautiful dark eyes half closed, her head falling back at the sensation.

“You claim that you have spent all these months searching for me. Well, I have not gone without searching for you myself.” Something had changed in their conversation, made her distant and quiet. If she left now, like this, she would not come back.

That was completely unacceptable. Determination flared hot, and his lips firmed.

Her lashes parted, peering at him with uncertainty. “Really?”

“Really.” He slid her hands lower, towards the thick mound of flesh around his navel.

She gave a groan in response, nipples budding before his eyes, the scent of arousal making his reasoning hazy.

“Promise me, Dee.” Whatever protest she may have been considering died, her expression going slack as he pressed her hands into his soft underbelly. Covering her hands with his own, he squeezed his flesh.

The woman’s breath quickened, pupils expanding. “Oh, god,” she groaned, swaying on her feet. “How do you know how to do that?”

Damned if he knew. He slid her hands lower, until his flesh spilled from her palms, which were trapped between his own hands and the heavy swell of his belly. “You have not exactly been subtle.”

“S-s-sorry,” she stuttered, beginning to shiver, expression blazing with lust. “Don’t do that just to make me happy. I like you for more than just your body.”

Fenri laughed aloud at the rote, numb words. “Keep telling yourself that, Dee. We barely know each other. The only thing that is for sure is that you do like my body. As I love yours.” He leaned down, finally giving into the urge to lightly sink his teeth into her shoulder.

It felt incredible, and he turned her away from him before repeating the gesture, tucking her into his body firmly. Her firm ass tucked just under the curve of his belly. He licked the imprints lightly as he held her weight up, from where she had sagged against him. This extra weight might not be such a bad thing, he reflected absently. No matter what position, they fit each other perfectly.

“Ok, ok, I promise!” the witch whispered, sounding dazed. "I was just going to get food - "

“Lies. If you don’t come back, I will hunt you down, no matter where you go.” It was supposed to be a threat, which made him feel oddly disquieted when she turned her head to look up at him with a wistful, lonely expression.

“Do you promise?”

10. Aug 6, 2019 #90

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Just finishing up the last check on the next chapter and making sure the flow is right.

You’ve all been super patient...hoping the next arc has made the wait worth it!

11. Aug 6, 2019 #91

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Urgh, I tried waiting until the next parts were done, but I broke down today. Now I can barely see straight. Maybe you were not happy with all of these sections, but they sure are hot when you picture them and imagine the touches and scent and taste ...

12. Aug 10, 2019 #92

Chubhandles

Chubhandles

Chubhandles

I absolutely love this. The characters are so fun (and hot, too. Wow)! I can’t wait for more!