• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Trust Issues

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
Eh, here I go again. But.....I know I'm not alone on some of the issues that plague me/my life.

I have trouble trusting a new man. Has he done something wrong? I want to say "not really". He's acted like a man, at times. What does that mean?
Not so sure about that either. Not mad at him......just feel like I don't know the "real him" yet so my guard is still up. Which surprises me more, I wonder....my guarded wall or him?

Is he doing something wrong? Do I have a higher expectation of him than I should? Am I looking for rainbows and waterfalls again when I can only find them alone? Or.....am I just looking to cut this guy off at the knees?
I like to believe that my thinking/emotions are not that stinted....that some good common sense is in the mix of my thoughts/feelings.

I have seen many discussions about people here with trust issues...whether it's weight related or from past experiences. Seems like this could be a good topic.

Share what is on your mind about trust. What is trust to you? How do you know when you can trust someone? What makes you distrust someone?
Experiences? Ideas? Desires?

It's okay with me if "non-bbw" share their experiences with trust issues, as well.

Latest posts

Back