Truths-Answer a question/Ask a question.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mergirl

Ok.. lets see if this takes off.
You have to answer the question asked and then ask a new question.
I will begin by asking a question and the next person has to answer it and ask a new question..and so on.

Q.What is your New years resolution?

Ruffie

Answer: To stop putting myself last

Question: If you could change one thing about yourself what would that be?

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
Answer: I'd spend less time thinking about the past and the future and concentrate on being alive right now.

Question: What's the best thing someone else has done for you (possibly without meaning to)?

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
Answer: Honestly, there are too many things that come to mind and most of them were done by my husband. But I will say one thing that I always remember is when we lived up north, I would come home from work after him. It would be cold outside and he would take a fresh nightgown out of the drawer and put it on the radiator in the bathroom to warm up. And I would find it there and just think how wonderful and thoughtful it was.

Question: Do you sometimes wet your pet's head with your tears?

Pharadox

Smiley :)
I don't have a pet (I'm renting and I'm not allowed any furry creatures) so no, I don't.

Question: Dogs see the world in black and white. Do you think it is possible, given this, that we as humans (in general, not taking into account that some are color blind, etc) do not see the world in as much color as it could be by another being, be it an animal, humanoid/alien, or higher being? Or is this as colorful as it gets? Why or why not?

Or if that's just too much thinking for you: Would you rather be extremely intelligent and therefore highly respected or radiantly beautiful/ruggedly handsome and greatly desired?

Or you could answer both? But that's not the way it works, is it? Heeeeh.

Weirdo890

To answer the first question, I think there are more colors out there, but we can't yet see them. The color spectrum may be an infinite structure.

Question: Are humans programmed for monogamy or are we a polyamorous species?

Pharadox

Answer: As much as I'd like to say we're monogamous (because I'm such a romantic at heart), I think that instinctively they're polygamous... especially where men are concerned. The instinct is spread the seed, make as many babies as humanly possible before passing out cold from sex overload. But, you know, monogamy is still very possible.

Question: Do you think that happiness could exist without sadness and vice versa?

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
Answer: No, I don't really think that happiness could exist as we know it without sadness to balance it. If we only knew happiness we probably wouldn't be independent creatures with free will. I like free will too much to only be happy. And I also think that more times than we know, happiness is a choice.

Question: Do you believe in love at first sight?

Weirdo890

Answer: I've heard one or two cases, so I think it's possible. However, I believe those are special cases.

Question: What brought you to Dims?

Pharadox

Edit: I keep failing on getting my comments in after other people have beat me to it, haha... :p

Answer: I found another forum that was about size acceptance, but it was dead... the activity on it was non-existent, so I decided to search for other BBW/size-acceptance forums in place of it, thinking it would be really great to meet a group of people who have been through a similar journey as I have. I found Dims. :)

Question: If the whole world could remember you for one thing after your death, what would you want it to be?

Weirdo890

Answer: I want to be remembered for advancing a wonderful art form like animation that engages and thrills people.

Question: Do you believe that time travel is possible?

the_captain

Yabba Dabba Doo!
Answer: I want to be remembered for advancing a wonderful art form like animation that engages and thrills people.

Question: Do you believe that time travel is possible?
While it is theoretically and mathematically possible, I think from a practical standpoint that time travel will not be achieved (at least not in my lifetime! :D)

Question: If you could meet one person from history and ask them a question, who would it be and what would you ask them?

Slygore

While it is theoretically and mathematically possible, I think from a practical standpoint that time travel will not be achieved (at least not in my lifetime! :D)

Question: If you could meet one person from history and ask them a question, who would it be and what would you ask them?
Neville Chamberlin. Did he really think it would work

What is a book you have read more than 3 times (excluding religious texts, reading books to your kids that sort of thing, lord knows I read poky little puppy like 100 times)?

CleverBomb

On Space Out
Where The Wild Things Are ... *lol*

Its 2010, why can't cars fly yet? :confused:
Look, we have enough trouble with the half-dozen cupholders and cell phones and such.. imagine traffic in 3 dimensions with today's drivers!
But, we have ipods!

Could you have lived your lifestyle as it presently is now, in 1985? If so, how would it have looked?

Sorry, forked it. Nevermind....

-Rusty

mergirl

Tattoos/piercings?
A.I have one tat on my shoulder of an aztec style dog. I had many piercings including 4 in my nose and 2 naval and countless ear ones but now i just have many holes on my face. (fnar fnar).

Q.What did you want to be when you grew up?

Pharadox

Answer: I wanted to be a singer on Broadway, an architect (in that way where I loved to design the dream house but when I took a technical drawing class and realized everything was so painstakingly precise it went out the window, haha), and the queen of the wind. Oh yes, queen of the wind. I had special ambitions when I was small.

Question: What is the first thing you think when you wake up the morning?

Group builder