Truths-Answer a question/Ask a question.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
A. Scent of a woman. Nothing provokes as strong a response, with a close second being the scent of baked goods.
Great answer :)

Q. By what means of propulsion were the ships from the Matrix movies powered?
A: How in the heck should I know? I only remember the eye candy from those movies :) Fishburne was so hot.

Q: If the man or woman of your dreams were to show up naked on your doorstep, which baked good should they be carrying?

1love_emily

COLLEGE
Q: If the man or woman of your dreams were to show up naked on your doorstep, which baked good should they be carrying?
A: Naked Derek would be carrying some really warm, fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies. But they'd have to be barely cooked, so it was more like warm cookie dough :)

Q: Do you like the Lonely Island?

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
A. Yes! My favorite is the Natalie Portman rap; I listen to it on youtube from time to time.

Q. Do you prefer your partner with strong perfume or lightly scented?
A: I prefer little or no scent. Maybe only deodorant on. I'm not big into cologne and junk

Q: What is your all time favorite beverage and why?

hrd

A: Lightly scented, unless it's vanilla, I do quite like the smell of vanilla.

Q: If asked, would you take a trip on an interplanetary ship?
a: Definitely.

A: I prefer little or no scent. Maybe only deodorant on. I'm not big into cologne and junk

Q: What is your all time favorite beverage and why?
a: Spring or sparkling mineral water. I like certain teas, sodas and juices, but water's the most refreshing, particularly when it hasn't been processed to death.

q: What's next on your reading list?

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Q: favorite munchie?
A: Just one? That is hard! :p Really it depends on the time of day...love muffins in the morning, I could eat a seemingly infinite number of them without ever feeling full. In the the afternoon and evening it is dark chocolate if I mostly want flavor, cookies if I want something more substantial (yes, I spend way too much time thinking about snacks :D )

Q: Which sounds most like what you want in a partner: work mate, play mate, soul mate, mind mate?

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
A: Just one? That is hard! :p Really it depends on the time of day...love muffins in the morning, I could eat a seemingly infinite number of them without ever feeling full. In the the afternoon and evening it is dark chocolate if I mostly want flavor, cookies if I want something more substantial (yes, I spend way too much time thinking about snacks :D )

Q: Which sounds most like what you want in a partner: work mate, play mate, soul mate, mind mate?
All of the above. I won't settle for less.

Q: The last time you were at a crossroads in your life, what was the imperative that made you choose the path you took?

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Q: The last time you were at a crossroads in your life, what was the imperative that made you choose the path you took?
A: My crossroads earlier this year was decided by me for my children. I am upon another crossroads in the near future and they, too, are why i'm having such a hard time deciding!

Q: Do you prefer a sunny day or overcast?

Never2fat4me

A: Dinner, because it includes dessert (and I have a sweet tooth).

Q: Are you a morning bird or a night owl? do you wish you were more energetic at either the beginning or end of the day?

LeoGibson

Happy
Q: Are you a morning bird or a night owl? do you wish you were more energetic at either the beginning or end of the day?

A: Night owl definitely.Since my current job has me getting up around the time I'd rather be going to bed I would like more energy earlier in the day.

Q: If applicable,are you still somewhat in love with your first love?

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
A: Night owl definitely.Since my current job has me getting up around the time I'd rather be going to bed I would like more energy earlier in the day.

Q: If applicable,are you still somewhat in love with your first love?
Not in love but he was definitely a prototype for one of my 'types' if that makes any sense.

Q: In the same vein: Do you still see/speak to your first love?

rg770Ibanez

goochmaster
A: Cold weather all the way.

Q: Would you rather have a solar powered car or a solar powered house?