Truths-Answer a question/Ask a question.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

one2one

Sentient little hedonist
A: Definitely the solar powered house. I want my car to have lots of tiny, little horses under the hood.

Q: What feeds your soul?

big_lad27

A) I would have to say paintballing as it's what I do most often.

Q) What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

Never2fat4me

A: Rattlesnake soup (in China). Tasted like bitter chicken; wouldn't ever eat it again, but glad to have tried it once.

Q: For the single folk out there, do you ever feel like having a one night stand, just to get some sex? if you have done it, did it meet your expectations and satisfy you? or did you feel bad about it after?

shinyapple

crunchy in milk
Q: For the single folk out there, do you ever feel like having a one night stand, just to get some sex? if you have done it, did it meet your expectations and satisfy you? or did you feel bad about it after?
I've done it, but I don't generally find it very fulfilling. Does it "scratch the itch"? Sometimes, but not in my most recent experience. I was sorely disappointed (sore being a key word) and was desperate for him to just. go. home. already. I've never felt bad about the choice, but I have regretted it. I much prefer sex with someone who knows me better and vice versa, listens, is invested in the experience, and with whom I don't feel awkward or uncomfortable laughing and talking and doing the touching/being touched thing afterward.

Q. What is the latest little skill you've acquired that excited you? A new technique for a hobby, a tool learned, some little bit of knowledge that seems small, but really tickled you when you mastered it.

Never2fat4me

A: Seems kinda silly, but changing my own brake pads. Did it for the first time this month and am pretty proud of myself. :)

Q: What do you prefer: store-bought gifts or home-made ones? did you feel differently as a kid?

LeoGibson

Happy
Q: What do you prefer: store-bought gifts or home-made ones? did you feel differently as a kid?

A: Depends on who it's from.If it's from a kid or someone like my aunt who is a very talented artist,I'd much rather a hand made gift.If it's from anyone else,hit the stores.:D

Q:A deserted island,(yes my island has electricity somehow but no way to signal for rescue,my theoretical situation therefore my parameters:p)what would you take with you for a lifetime of entertainment,a radio,or TV?By the by,your TV only gets free to air channels,no GAC,VHI,or other music channels.Your radio gets all genres.I know I'm really stretching on that one.Humor me.:D

ConnieLynn

has left the building.
A: Depends on who it's from.If it's from a kid or someone like my aunt who is a very talented artist,I'd much rather a hand made gift.If it's from anyone else,hit the stores.:D

Q:A deserted island,(yes my island has electricity somehow but no way to signal for rescue,my theoretical situation therefore my parameters:p)what would you take with you for a lifetime of entertainment,a radio,or TV?By the by,your TV only gets free to air channels,no GAC,VHI,or other music channels.Your radio gets all genres.I know I'm really stretching on that one.Humor me.:D
A: Radio without a doubt. TV sucks. Besides, I'll sing as loud as I want since no one will hear me. :)

Q: Keeping with the island theme... on my island you can have one non-human creature as a companion. What will it be?

mz_puss

BigCutie
A) tame flying horse, to get me the fuck off the island !

Q) if you could only choose one song to listen to on this island for as long as your stuck there, what would it be ?

Never2fat4me

A: Anything sung by you, Julie! :D Actually, as long as I didn't have to listen to it constantly (there is no song I would want to do that for), Tiny Tim's Living in the Sunlight. Not my all-time favorite song, but it never fails to bring a smile to me and make me feel upbeat, so I would choose it for that reason.

Q: If you could bring anybody back for a day - whether famous or family member or friend - who would it be and why?

snuggletiger

Clowns Fear Me
A: My maternal grandfather who died in August of 2006, that way he could see my new house. And because I miss him

Q: How do you all get out of a rut/routine?

Jess87

Man-Bat Groupie
A - Without question it's my grandmother.

Q - If you had to power to become invisible, where is the first place you would go?

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Q: Did you go to college? If so, where?
A: Yes for many years. Starting at De Anza College when i was a Jr in high school. (was in a special program). I spent 2 years at UC Davis after graduating high school. Then moved up to Chico and went to Butte Community College to catch up on business credits since I changed majors. After Butte I wound up at Chico State. That's a long winded answer but i have a TON of college credits under my belt with all those colleges :)

Q: What's your favorite dish to cook?

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Q: What's your favorite dish to cook?
A: Meatballs and mashed potatoes.....I don't know why, maybe it is just because I only make it when I have some time and the weather is right for something hearty....in other words I do when I'm ready to enjoy cooking. (by the way: I more or less use the german meat ball recipe in The Joy of Cooking, but boil them in beef broth, then boil the potatoes in that same broth and use some of it when mashing the potatoes, so the mashed 'taters are rich with beef flavor, then boil down the broth (with all that boiled out of the meatballs) into gravy to pour over everything)

Q: Does having just the right equipment (pots&pans, utensils, appliances) affect how you feel about cooking? Or are those just conveniences?

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
Q: Does having just the right equipment (pots&pans, utensils, appliances) affect how you feel about cooking? Or are those just conveniences?
Merely conveniences. I could cook on a rock in a firepit. lol

Q: What are your weekend plans?

1love_emily

COLLEGE
Merely conveniences. I could cook on a rock in a firepit. lol

Q: What are your weekend plans?
A: It's the Welcome Weekend at my university! So my room mate and I are going to a mid night movie/pancake feed on Saturday and some other Husker rallies and such :)

Q: What's your favorite TV channel?