Truths-Answer a question/Ask a question.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Never2fat4me

A: Probably HBO. They have so many good shows (True Blood is my absolute fav!!)

Q: Would you be turned on, even just a little bit, by being locked outside naked?

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
A: Probably HBO. They have so many good shows (True Blood is my absolute fav!!)

Q: Would you be turned on, even just a little bit, by being locked outside naked?
Is this me locking myself out, or are you dreaming of a Silence Of The Lambs kind of scenario? :eek:
I prefer being outside naked without the bells and whistles of things that make me angry or scared. :)

I am dreaming of a white Christmas...what kind of Christmas are you dreaming of? ( keeping the dreaming theme alive )

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I am dreaming of a white Christmas...what kind of Christmas are you dreaming of? ( keeping the dreaming theme alive )
A I'm dreaming of one that's quiet and relatively stress free at home. I love the family and inlaws but i just like to be home with my boys.

Q: Dream of dreams, where would you like to live?

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
A: Ireland in some quaint village in the coutry side.

Q: What is one of your guilty pleasure these days?

danielson123

Seasick Sailorboy
Q: What is one of your guilty pleasure these days?
A: Chocolate. I've never been a huge fan of sweets, but lately I've been indulging in a lot of chocolate. I bought a 1.2 lb block the other day and it's already gone.

Q: What's your dream job?

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Peppers but probably because I'm allergic to them, so just knowing the effect they have on me is enough to make me sick.

Q: What is your guilty pleasure snack?

1love_emily

COLLEGE
Peppers but probably because I'm allergic to them, so just knowing the effect they have on me is enough to make me sick.

Q: What is your guilty pleasure snack?
A: Right now it's Ramen and Chef Boyardee.. I'm turning into a college student.

Q: Are you hungry?

Heyyou

A: Right now it's Ramen and Chef Boyardee.. I'm turning into a college student.

Q: Are you hungry?
A: No, not at the present time. I had three bagels, and some scrambled eggs, and some Red Bull, and now im both tired and rambunctions at the same time. In three hours after i walked the length of the town, and back? *yomp yomp* .. No, i just ate something. :)

Q: Have you ever worn low cut socks and gotten low cuts on your heel from cloddy Slip-Resistant shoes when you walked around with them as if they were jogging sneakers? :(

rg770Ibanez

goochmaster
A: No, not at the present time. I had three bagels, and some scrambled eggs, and some Red Bull, and now im both tired and rambunctions at the same time. In three hours after i walked the length of the town, and back? *yomp yomp* .. No, i just ate something. :)

Q: Have you ever worn low cut socks and gotten low cuts on your heel from cloddy Slip-Resistant shoes when you walked around with them as if they were jogging sneakers? :(
A: Yes, yes, and yes. I have a rash on the front of my ankle and my job requires a lot of running so it just never goes away. It's gotten pretty annoying as of late!

Q: Who was the last band you fell in love with that you discovered at a live performance?

1love_emily

COLLEGE
A: Yes, yes, and yes. I have a rash on the front of my ankle and my job requires a lot of running so it just never goes away. It's gotten pretty annoying as of late!

Q: Who was the last band you fell in love with that you discovered at a live performance?
A: I haven't been to a real live concert :( But I discovered a band called Me vs Gravity and I really like them!

Q: Where's your favorite place in the world?

mel

This is My year!..again:)
Q: Where's your favorite place in the world?
A: Wherever I can be with my kids...and on the beach wouldnt hurt.

Q: How many times a day do you fart?

Fat Brian

retarded disfigured clown
Q: How many times a day do you fart?
A: It really depends on what I've eaten lately. It varies from maybe once or twice to a near constant flatus barrage.

Q: Do you pick your nose, and if so, what do you do with the produce ?

LeoGibson

Happy
Q: Do you pick your nose, and if so, what do you do with the produce ?

A: I work with cement,and sometimes if you breathe in a cloud of it it clumps up and makes a bunch of cement boogers so yep,sometimes I pick my nose.As far as what do I do with it?:eat2:

J/K, actually I'm a picker and flicker and then a hand washer.:D

Q: what is your most gross personal habit,i.e. nose picking or using your earwax to fight off cold sores etc.etc.?

Never2fat4me

A: This obviously has everyone uncomfortable, so I'll bump the thread and admit to farting in my office and praying nobody comes in until the stench has dissipated. :)

Q: Would you rather ride a unicorn or be sprinkled with pixie dust, and why?

ManBeef

A. Get sprinkled with fairy dust! One of two things will happen, I will either fly or be granted a wish. See then I can wish for a Pegasus. PLUS Ima big guy... No doubt that unicorn is gonna stress out && randomly try to buck me off. His head will flail && that damn horn will come stabbing me in the eye!!!

Q. The infection finally hits. People are now seeing that this isn't just a stupid movie plot. Masses of these once rational beings are now mutilating people all over. They are quick, vicious, && everywhere! So, what's your weapon of choice?

1love_emily

COLLEGE
Q. The infection finally hits. People are now seeing that this isn't just a stupid movie plot. Masses of these once rational beings are now mutilating people all over. They are quick, vicious, && everywhere! So, what's your weapon of choice?
A: A bow and arrow. It'd be easy to replace both if you needed it! And it can be accurate and deadly.

Q: After you've escaped the beginning of the infection, you have 24 hours to pack up and leave. What do you pack and what is your method of transportation?

Bafta1

Q: After you've escaped the beginning of the infection, you have 24 hours to pack up and leave. What do you pack and what is your method of transportation?
Ooooh. Interesting one... The Old Testament to remind me I have morals; a poetry anthology to remind me that I can feel emotion; photographs to remind me that I have a history; a watch to give me routine; and a mirror to show me that I'm me.

I'd travel by motorbike...

Q. What event in your life would you never want your parents to find out about?

Never2fat4me

A: My life is a pretty open book, so not really any secrets from my parents, let alone any deep & dark ones. I suppose the one area I don't touch on is sex, so my first couple experiences with pretty meaningless sex (one night stands) is the only thing I would not want them to know about.

Q: What is the best (as in most meaningful, not most fun) thing you have ever done in your life?

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
A: My life is a pretty open book, so not really any secrets from my parents, let alone any deep & dark ones. I suppose the one area I don't touch on is sex, so my first couple experiences with pretty meaningless sex (one night stands) is the only thing I would not want them to know about.

Q: What is the best (as in most meaningful, not most fun) thing you have ever done in your life?
Choosing not to swallow a bottle of pills. I have a whole life ahead of me, more adventure to come, and the reason why wasn't worth it, and I am.

Q: You have ten pounds of American Cheese and are hungry. What do you do with it?