Truths-Answer a question/Ask a question.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

shinyapple

crunchy in milk
Q: You have ten pounds of American Cheese and are hungry. What do you do with it?
Invite some friends over and see how many different ways we can make grilled cheese sandwiches!

Q. It's your birthday. Someone who is a talented baker is offering to make you any type of cake you ask for. What do you choose?

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
A. Three layer white cake with pink fondue frosting.

Q. If you had to be a Ninja Turtle, which one would you be?

Never2fat4me

A: Leonardo, because I love his namesake, Leonardo da Vinci, and because he is a courageous leader.

Q: We've had an earthquake in DC and are waiting for a hurricane. Is the world coming to an end? and why do you hope that it is not (or maybe that it is)?

1love_emily

COLLEGE
A: Leonardo, because I love his namesake, Leonardo da Vinci, and because he is a courageous leader.

Q: We've had an earthquake in DC and are waiting for a hurricane. Is the world coming to an end? and why do you hope that it is not (or maybe that it is)?
A: The world is not coming to an end. Everything is made to be a bigger deal nowadays. Maybe this will teach us that we need to be kinder to mother earth and to not harm her with the endless search for petroleum, the uncontrollable amounts of greenhouse gases and so on and so forth.

Q: If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

LeoGibson

Happy
Q: If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
A: I would have figured out what I wanted to do with my life at an earlier age so that it would have been easier to go after it,rather than trying to change directions mid stream at a later age.

Q: Do you have any regrets and if not too personal of a nature,what they or it be?

1love_emily

COLLEGE
A: My wife ;)

Q: Do you like a lot of pictures, posters, whatnot, up on your walls? Or not so much? (and do your current walls match your preference?)
D'AWWWWWWHHHHHH :,) Cutest answer award?!? Definitely.

A: Well, I definitely like lots of pictures and decals up around my room. Right now, my dorm is lacking in decal, but I have a lot of photos. I've got pictures of flowers, my friends, my horse, my Derek, my family, my pets and more up on my wall. But I want more decals, like flowers and stuff haha!

Q: If you could redo your room, what would it look like?

Reactions: Tad

Never2fat4me

A: Probably pretty much how it looks right now. Hey, I'm a guy and not particularly artistic, so clean and utilitarian works for me! :)

Q: If you could start your life over, with no memories of how things turned out and no guarantee circumstances you faced will change, would you? why/why not?

Luv2BNaughty

Assistant to the Regional Manager
A: No. If I have no memories then more than likely I'm just going to repeat the exact same things I have up until this point. I'll just wait for the DeLorean to make its debut, instead ;)

Q: What do you do to de-stress?

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78
A: David. :(

Q: When you decide to cook, what do you choose to prepare? What's your best dish?

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Q: When you decide to cook, what do you choose to prepare? What's your best dish?
A. Lately, I've chosen the easiest and quick way to feed my family. My favorite fuss dishes are zucchini basil soup, lasagna and enchiladas. I often make enchilada soup which is easy and a crowd pleaser. I'm probably making it tonight since it's quick and it's karate night.

Q. What is the best event to happen in your life?

Never2fat4me

A: I want to be asked out to dinner by you, Emily! :D

Q: Do you object to feederism, even in fantasy? why/why not?

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Q: Do you object to feederism, even in fantasy? why/why not?
A: I don't object. It's not my bag. I'm a foodie. I think what is cool between two consenting adults is all good in my book.

Q: What's your favorite cookie? (to keep with the eating them ;) )