Truths-Answer a question/Ask a question.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

one2one

Sentient little hedonist
Q: Have you been naughty or nice this year??

A: Usually I'm a charming combination of both, but this year I've been exhausted and a bit surly. I'm hoping Santa will show mercy on me.

Q: What is your favorite part of the holiday (of your choice) season?

Last edited:

penguin

Fnord
DimensionsModel
Q: Have you been naughty or nice this year??

A: I haven't been anywhere naughty enough, so I guess I've been nice.

Q: If you could have a once-off do-over pass for something you did (or didn't) do this year, what would you use it to fix?

Oops, I somehow missed that this question had already been answered. Oh well, let's make it a two-for-one.

Q: What is your favorite part of the holiday (of your choice) season?

A: Making it magical for my daughter. She still believes in Santa, which I love, and she has been dying for it to be Christmas. She tells me she means that literally, though I'm pretty sure she's using her powers of melodrama again. I want her to grow up with fond memories of Christmas, something to look back on and cherish.

Last edited:

Deacone

For Azeroth!
Q: If you could have a once-off do-over pass for something you did (or didn't) do this year, what would you use it to fix?

A: I know it sounds odd, but I wouldn't fix anything I did and didn't do this year. I've done everything right for once, which is a very rare thing (especially when the timespan is a year!)

Q: What is your understanding of trust?

1love_emily

COLLEGE
A: I know it sounds odd, but I wouldn't fix anything I did and didn't do this year. I've done everything right for once, which is a very rare thing (especially when the timespan is a year!)

Q: What is your understanding of trust?

A: Arghhh what a thought provoking question. My understanding of trust is a basic expectation that is expected to be continuously met.

Q: How often do you think back upon failed relationships?

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
Q: How often do you think back upon failed relationships?

A. very rarely. i try to learn what i can at the time and move on. no use dwelling in the past. you can't change it and it is always better to move forward.

Q: when you think of your ultimate life's adventure, what makes you choose that particular type of event?

ClashCityRocker

Outer Space Potato Man
Q: when you think of your ultimate life's adventure, what makes you choose that particular type of event?

A: seeing new places, hearing peoples' perspectives that are so vastly different from mine and gaining a little more perspective myself is the most organic way to gain wisdom and experience, and gives my mind & soul hard-ons (body comes later).

Q: Saint Patrick's Day approaches. What're you drinking when the big day comes??

Madame_Cee

Madame Claire
http://www.facebook.com/Author.Claire.Gager,
A: seeing new places, hearing peoples' perspectives that are so vastly different from mine and gaining a little more perspective myself is the most organic way to gain wisdom and experience, and gives my mind & soul hard-ons (body comes later).

Q: Saint Patrick's Day approaches. What're you drinking when the big day comes??

A: Will most likely be drinking something lightly fizzy that makes me smile... probably Alka-Seltzer if my hubby ends up cooking. :eek:

Q: If you could go back in time and talk to the person you were 10 years ago, what advice would you give yourself?

Q: If you could go back in time and talk to the person you were 10 years ago, what advice would you give yourself?

A: Spend more time with your mom and best friend. Appreciate what you have with them. Make as many memories with them as you can. Be more patient and don't take things so personally. Cherish every laugh and every conversation. Take more pictures with them. Make an effort to keep in touch no matter how busy life gets. This should go for everyone in your life, but especially these two. Life will blindside you twice in the next 10 years. Also- love yourself. Take care of your health.

Q: If you came into unlimited funds tomorrow, what are the first 10 things you would do? :)

Fat.n.sassy

CelebratingNeurodiversity
Q: If you came into unlimited funds tomorrow, what are the first 10 things you would do? :)[/QUOTE]

A: Wow, this is something I have actually contemplated! Here's the list in no particular order:
: Support Ministry
: Pay for homes for family members, as well as taxes and utilities for at least a year.
: Find folks in my town who needed things and didn't have the means to get them and give them the money anonymously. (That would be FUN!)
: Either burn this house to the ground and start over or fix it up and give it away.
: Pay for college for my very talented children.
: Buy back all the Norton motorcycles my husband (sadly) sold a few years ago.
: Travel!! (help others to be able to travel too!) :)
: Probably set up trusts for my kids and future grand kids.
: Set up scholarships for education
: Set up scholarships for kids who are not neurotypical to get to do things they enjoy.

Great question FluffyButterfly80! :D

Q: What is the last thing you did that was way out of your comfort zone and how did it turn out?

1love_emily

COLLEGE
Q: If you came into unlimited funds tomorrow, what are the first 10 things you would do? :)

A: Wow, this is something I have actually contemplated! Here's the list in no particular order:
: Support Ministry
: Pay for homes for family members, as well as taxes and utilities for at least a year.
: Find folks in my town who needed things and didn't have the means to get them and give them the money anonymously. (That would be FUN!)
: Either burn this house to the ground and start over or fix it up and give it away.
: Pay for college for my very talented children.
: Buy back all the Norton motorcycles my husband (sadly) sold a few years ago.
: Travel!! (help others to be able to travel too!) :)
: Probably set up trusts for my kids and future grand kids.
: Set up scholarships for education
: Set up scholarships for kids who are not neurotypical to get to do things they enjoy.

Great question FluffyButterfly80! :D

Q: What is the last thing you did that was way out of your comfort zone and how did it turn out?[/QUOTE]

A: I joined a gym! In December - I'm trying to get into better shape for my riding and horse training, and joining the gym and getting a personal trainer was terrifying. But it's going well! My trainer is lovely and I enjoy getting my sweat on at the gym.

Q: Did you see the dress that broke the internet? What colors did you see?

danielson123

Seasick Sailorboy
I'll paraphrase Happy Gilmore and say gold dress, blue dress, who gives a shit.

A: What is the last truly exciting thing you did?

1love_emily

COLLEGE
I'll paraphrase Happy Gilmore and say gold dress, blue dress, who gives a shit.

Q: What is the last truly exciting thing you did?

A: HAD MY MIND BLOWN BY THE DRESS THAT BROKE THE INTERNET. GOD DAN. (just kidding friend I love you you're great)

Q: What's your favorite color to wear? What color makes you feel sexxxxxy?

danielson123

Seasick Sailorboy
A: HAD MY MIND BLOWN BY THE DRESS THAT BROKE THE INTERNET. GOD DAN. (just kidding friend I love you you're great)

Q: What's your favorite color to wear? What color makes you feel sexxxxxy?

A: actually, I have partial color blindness, SO THANKS FRIEND FOR THE INSENSITIVE QUESTION. So I'lll have to say it's my baby blue dress shirt. Sex personified.

Q: does your family go out for special occasions or go to someone's house to celebrate?

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Q: does your family go out for special occasions or go to someone's house to celebrate?

A: Mixed. My family of origin (parents, siblings) do stuff at someone's house. My wife, son, and I do a mix, sometimes we'll go out, sometimes we'll do something special at home.

Q: What was the last thing that you got sick of doing (as in, did it so much you hated to have to do any more of it)?

1love_emily

COLLEGE
Driving a car covered with ice.
Would you move to another country if it allowed you a better job and a less severe climate?

A: Hell yes. Assuming I could bring my cat and horse and boyfriend with me. But I do like the US, and I really like NE (where I'm from), so I don't mind staying here.

Q: Favorite season?

spiritangel

AmandaClause
A: Hell yes. Assuming I could bring my cat and horse and boyfriend with me. But I do like the US, and I really like NE (where I'm from), so I don't mind staying here.

Q: Favorite season?

I have two Autumn and Spring

Q: What is your current fav food to cook?

RabbitScorpion

vienna carrier-no venom
A: I make an awesome tofu and veggie stir fry.

Q: If you came into unlimited funds, what are the top 5 things you'd use the money on?

Airfare! Travel has always been the one thing I would be doing if I had the money.

The best college for my daughter and nieces (they lost their father three years ago).

Fixing up everything in the house (or getting another one in a climate with a longer, dryer summer)

A new car (I got stuck with a real lemon)

A business that I could run as a hobby (a radio station, restaurant or an antique store come to mind), especially if it would employ people in a town where there are few jobs).

Q: What would you change about the city or town where you live?

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Q: What would you change about the city or town where you live?

A: I'd make it more open/friendly. Don't get me wrong, it is very friendly in a polite way--move to the city and lots of people will welcome you, wish you well, and wish you a great weekend. They just probably won't invite you to do things with them on the weekend. It is something I hear from newcomers here time and again, the first couple of months they enthuse about how nice everyone is, then they start to feel left out and isolated. And because of that culture, it feels strange to reach out to neighbours or things like that.

Q: If you had a choice between a traditional car, and a car drove itself but which had no controls for you to drive it (i.e. it could only drive itself), assuming that the cost was the same, which would you choose?