TTC in a pandemic

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

FFAFarmher

My husband and have been TTC#2 for 18 months with 1 miscarriage (we have secondary infertility male factor). Clinic visits for us for infertility only thing is wearing a mask. I know a lot of people who have had babies (when you can't get pregnant literally everyone else is) I believe now mostly the same except for masks in appts and labor (I think) and no visitors during the labor or hospital.

Good luck TTC and if it takes 6+ months don't be afraid to seek help sooner instead of later.

TheShannan

🐽🍪❤️💍🤰
My husband and have been TTC#2 for 18 months with 1 miscarriage (we have secondary infertility male factor). Clinic visits for us for infertility only thing is wearing a mask. I know a lot of people who have had babies (when you can't get pregnant literally everyone else is) I believe now mostly the same except for masks in appts and labor (I think) and no visitors during the labor or hospital.

Good luck TTC and if it takes 6+ months don't be afraid to seek help sooner instead of later.
When you say no visitors does that mean my SO can't attend appointments with me?

Latest posts