• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

tube feeding poem (USSBBW, XWG, Tubefeeding, sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fa_foo

my lover
sits on her bed
legs spread apart,
thighs overladen
spreading like waterballoons
filled with fat.
extended by
waterballoons
more pumped full than flowing
attached and extended
by feet
encroached by calves
overtaken cankles.
all covered by a belly
that floods
down the bed
well past
the flab
at her knees.

her belly framed by stacks
of rolls on her side
six inches thick,
her torso almost a yard wide
her ribcage swims in an ocean.

her arms rest on top
between her flanks and rolling heaping breasts,
and ever-so-rarely now
does she lift them
so they move.

her ass a monster,
counterweight
piled up behind
right up to her tits
lifts the rolls on her back
like the rolls on her side
filled up in a stack
she leans back
and her oceans
provide

her head tilted back,
rests on the cushions of fat
of her shoulders and neck
her mouth engaged and secured
around a five-inch round tube
conveying viscous sweet creamy liquid
like vanilla marshmallows
melted into malts.

all i see moves is the skin on her neck.
the fat moves ever so little
in and out
up and down
with each and every swallow.
i count the swallows
as the minutes pass.
twelve swallows this minute,
i count ten in the next.

she swallows, the light changes ever so slightly at the crease between her chins and the roll of her neck.
she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows,
the meter dings
one liter.
her eyes look to me
then follow
the tube to the liquid
still mostly filling
the refrigerated tank
above the bed.

and she persists.
she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows,
the meter dings
two liters,
she shifts perceptibly
inside her skin
to make more room.

the meter dings
three liters,
the look
in her eyes
is resolve
as her neck moves her fat

the meter dings
four liters,
she looks to me
with puppy eyes
and starts to cry

the meter dings
five liters
her nose
takes in several
short labored breaths
between every swallow
i mount her thigh
and massage
what i can
of her belly
to forward
digestion

she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows, she swallows,
and raises
the fingers
of her hand

i switch
the supply feed
off,
she sucks slowly
the final half liter
she must pull
from the tube.
my hands traverse
her rolling mountains