Quantcast

TV Show cancellations

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Magic8

I see that no one has posted here for a few months but I just had to mention Kings. I didn't realize it had been cancelled until I was almost done watching the season on Hulu so I put off finishing the last few episodes for weeks. :(

hiddenexposure

I just found out today United States of Tara is being cancelled. It's one of my new favorite shows.

I still miss Arrested Development but thanks to IFC and the DVD's I watch that show about once a week.

Magic8

After a second glance I'm not sure why I thought no one had posted in months when it had really only been a few days *sigh* I think I was looking at the join date lol I'm new to posting so lets go with that as my excuse :p

KuroBara

"She Coo"
The Chicago Code was good...

And hell I'm still mad that Fox cancelled Firefly how many years ago?? LOL I think they kill good shows too soon....Arrested Development was another one.

This is so true! Fox really does not give shows enough time to catch on before playing schedule shuffle, which pretty much guarantees it will not find an established audience. The other networks do this also, but Fox has a really bad habit of it. I still miss Profit.

penguin

Fnord
I just found out today United States of Tara is being cancelled. It's one of my new favorite shows.
I read that too, and it's just not right. It's a damn good show and Toni Collette does an amazing job. At least Nurse Jackie is safe for another year.

hiddenexposure

I read that too, and it's just not right. It's a damn good show and Toni Collette does an amazing job. At least Nurse Jackie is safe for another year.
Agreed about Toni Collette! I am an episode behind but the one from last week, serious chills!

J34

Purple Monkey Dishwasher!
This is so true! Fox really does not give shows enough time to catch on before playing schedule shuffle, which pretty much guarantees it will not find an established audience. The other networks do this also, but Fox has a really bad habit of it. I still miss Profit.
Yes! I remember watching the Chicago Code one week and then it disappeared the next week. Sometimes I wish it was on a Thursday or even a Tuesday night, since I almost rarely watch TV early in the week. Once the show came back on the regular I almost forgot about it.

...Shame to since the multiple plots in the show was really starting to surface :(

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
United States of Tara??? Ugh... John Corbett - HAWT!!!!

SVU has been on forever...I remember watching him on Oz - an amazing show and he is a wonderful actor. And I remember when she had a stint on ER as Mark's girlfriend no one liked...

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
i agree! i miss Lonestar and The Reunion,an old fav of mine many people probably don't remember that one.i also miss The OC too! :(

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
United States of Tara??? Ugh... John Corbett - HAWT!!!!

SVU has been on forever...I remember watching him on Oz - an amazing show and he is a wonderful actor. And I remember when she had a stint on ER as Mark's girlfriend no one liked...
omg Oz is one of the greatest tv series of all time! man i miss that show!