Twice as much pizza - is that really true?

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by agouderia, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Jan 17, 2018 #1

agouderia

agouderia

agouderia

Library Girl Staff Member Library Mod

http://news.cornell.edu/stories/2015/11/men-eating-excess-might-mean-eating-impress

... now every FFA will certainly nod in delighted agreement: Men eat twice as much with women than with men, allegedly to impress.

Somehow I missed this lovely little survey when it was originally published - and I can't remember having seen it around here before.

So dear SS/BHMs - is this true? Do you also eat more even with non-FFAs? Any particular reasons, feelings?

2. Jan 17, 2018 #2

djudex

djudex

djudex

I'm out

I don't think I do eat more when I'm with women than with men, it's hard to eat more than your bursting point! Whether I'm with rabbit or with my buddies I always eat around the same amount; all of it.

Jeannie and fat hiker like this.
  3. Jan 17, 2018 #3

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

Why can't i rep you?!

4. Jan 18, 2018 #4

tankyguy

tankyguy

tankyguy

Always assert that pizza dominance.
    ;)

Xyantha Reborn likes this.
  5. Jan 19, 2018 #5

HereticFA

HereticFA

HereticFA

We're alpha defenders by nature and pizza is a potential threat to society.

Nom-nom-nom (must ex-ter-mi-nate, ex-ter-MI-NATE, EX-TER-MI-NATE!)

6. Jan 27, 2018 #6

arch

arch

arch

I can confirm that I do this and always have ... but that is because it always it was a turn on when they would make a comment about it.

7. Jan 29, 2018 #7

Tracii

Tracii

Tracii

Is that like a thing???
    I love it when guys eat a lot and are proud of it.

squeezablysoft likes this.
  8. Jan 30, 2018 #8

traceg

traceg

traceg

I love being able to eat enough for 3 to 4 people at one sitting and i seem to do it quite frequently:eek:

9. Jan 30, 2018 #9

Tracii

Tracii

Tracii

I generally don't eat as much as I normally would if I am out with friends.
    My GF's tease me by getting a booth because they know I can't fit in most booths LOL

10. Jan 30, 2018 #10

traceg

traceg

traceg

No i try to tame it down while out with friends for meals as well lol but that doesnt mean i dont make up for it later . i get teased a lot to about not fitting into booths and recently chairs with arm are a hassle lol

11. Jan 31, 2018 #11

djudex

djudex

djudex

I'm out

12. Jan 31, 2018 #12

fat hiker

fat hiker

fat hiker

I repped him for you!

13. Jan 31, 2018 #13

fat hiker

fat hiker

fat hiker

Whovians are always up for the challenge!

14. Feb 1, 2018 #14

biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher

I work part-time at a department store and there's a young lady there that happens to be a cute plumper with the strongest appetite among the women on the staff. She most often has food to snack on her person or nearby, as do I, and when we ride the subway home after work, she has broken out a bag of chips or popcorn on occasion. She asks me for some of whatever snack I might have on me and I graciously oblige. Considering we are among the biggest members on staff, she shares with me her struggles of fitting into some of clothes she may want to buy from the store. Meanwhile, at my heaviest and the biggest man on the staff, she is aware I have little options to choose from in the XL/XXL section.

A few weeks ago, she organized a farewell party for a coworker at no less than a downtown Chinese buffet. I was anticipating seeing her really eat with gusto for the first time. However, that wasn't the case. My theory is that since she was there with her boyfriend, she didn't indulge. I've known about her boyfriend and didn't expect for her to have brought him. I thought it was a strictly staff event and that we two big eaters would have shared a moment there. She happened to sit directly in front of me and barely ate 2 plates worth. I wasn't too pleased with the whole scenario, non-staff showing up as well as some people arriving late as I got hungrier (angrier to be even more honest). I decided that I was not only going to get my money's worth but I was also going to show her how much I could eat. I ate the most of us at the table with 3-4 trips including dessert.

I wasn't expecting her to fall in love with me and leave her boyfriend after my display, even if I would have wanted it to work out that way, but I didn't hold myself back and didn't care what the others thought. I admit to eating a lot in front of women as a means of trying to impress them. I'm even more impressed when a woman eats as much or more than me. That's when I can fall in love :) That is a trait all of my ex-girlfriends manage to have in common. As much as I might have had a crush on my cute coworker, I would have to put those feelings aside. My quest for my own bbw/ssbbw that could eat as much as me, or even more, continues.

15. Feb 10, 2018 #15

hommecreux

hommecreux

hommecreux

Attack of the twinkies.

I've been running into the "chairs with arms" issue for a while now... The first time it gave me problems it was kinda hard, now it's just a hassle.

As far as the pizza goes, I don't know how they could possibly have extracted that data. Did they just take an online poll? Or did they have people watch people eat at a nation-wide chain? I'm genuinely interested in knowing.

16. Jun 6, 2018 #16

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

Women tend to do the opposite, eat less to impress guys that they're...not going to get fat and/or will be easy to provide for? Something like, "See I'll be easy to keep, I don't take up much room and I don't eat much, please keep me!" I guess. <BARF> I've known girls who actually have a phobia about eating in front of guys, or in front of ppl in general.

Myself I try not to fall for that stupidity but I still find myself eating less than I'd like to in public for fear of what others would think of me, then coming home and filling up all the way in private. Tbh part of me kinda gets off on the guilty pleasure of being a secret binge eater. :oops:

This video pretty much sums it up for me: "Eating isn't feminine so you should feel guilty about it, but also sexually aroused by it, but also you should feel guilty about your sexuality, so eat in a private place like where cats go to die".

Sir Jeffrey likes this.
  17. Jun 6, 2018 #17

jakemcduck

jakemcduck

jakemcduck

I don't think I realized this until now, but I'm guilty. Not just pizza but whatever we're eating and if it's something she actually cooked herself I can't deny eating to the point of pain more than once. I don't know if subconsciously I'm trying to impress them, or I'm fishing for a comment, or wanting some kind of reaction, or all of the above. If I'm with guy friends we are probably grabbing a sandwich on the go, but if I'm with girl friends it's very much me. Next time I'll ask if they're impressed. lol

18. Jun 9, 2018 #18

biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher