BBW "Two Fat Girls" by LJ Rock [~BBW, XWG, Parts 1& 2]

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LJ Rock

A short little story about two girls, one from a life of affluence and the other from a working-class background, who come together and try to build a business around a recipe for some ultra-fattening donuts. (Loosely based on the plot of a cheesy but popular American television sitcom from the early 2000s.)

"Two Fat Girls"
by LJ Rock

“God, what is happening to me?” Constance bemoaned woefully, examining her physique in the mirror. “Nothing fits me anymore! I’m getting huge!”

She stood in the middle of the small studio apartment she shared with her roommate and business partner Alexandria (Alex for short) surrounded by discarded clothing littered about the floor as she tried desperately to find a well-fitting outfit to wear. No matter how hard she tried to suck in her ever-expanding gut, her flabbiness had become undeniable and could not be easily contained.

“Relax,” said Alex, who reclined in her bed, wearing a tight-fitting tee shirt and stretch pants and munching on doughnuts. “You look fine. So your clothes are fitting a little tighter; what’s the big deal?”

“The big deal,” decried Constance, “is that your damn, stupid delicious doughnuts are making me gain a crazy amount of weight!”

Standing there in nothing but a bra and panties, she gave her soft and rounded tummy a hard slap that reverberated through the small room and caused waves of fat rolls to ripple playfully.

“Look at me!” she went on. “I’m getting so… so… “

“Fat?” Alex chimed in, completing her flustered friends sentence for her.

“Ugh!” Constance huffed, “I don’t even want to say that word.”

Alex, herself a hefty woman with long dark hair and big brown eyes, had grown up being fat all of her life and was already quite accustomed to life as a plus-size woman. Constance on the other hand had always been a very slim and petite blonde with long skinny legs and a tiny waist; the shock of seeing herself ballooning out of control was taking a toll on her otherwise cheery disposition.

“What word?” Alex teased, knowing full well what her friend was talking about.

“You know,” Constance replied, “the ‘F-word.’”

“You mean FAT?”

“Yes,” Constance snapped back. “I’m not ready to call myself that yet.”

Constance reached for another pair of jeans that she had folded up on the edge of her bed, and attempted to jump into them, tugging mercilessly at the waistline as a mound of fluffy white flesh simultaneously pushed them downward. The struggle was futile; they just weren’t budging.

“Dude, you’re totally going to rip those jeans,” Alex tried to warn her. No sooner were the words out of her mouth than a loud tearing sound pierced the air, and Constance stood holding two shredded pieces of denim in her hands. She began to weep.

“Come on,” Alex said consolingly, “it’s not that bad.”

“That’s easy for you to say,” Constance whinnied through her teardrops. “You’re used to this sort of thing because you’ve always been… well… “

“Fat?”

“Yeah. That.”

Constance slumped down on to the edge of her bed positioned adjacent to her roommates and buried her head in her hands as she cried. Her big belly unfolded out across her lap and her meaty thighs wiggled as her plush body sank deep into the mattress.

“Oh my God!” Alex cried out. “What a drama queen!”

Alex propped herself up from the place where she had been laying comfortably and took a seat next to her sobbing companion, putting an arm around her back and pulling her head into her gigantic breasts. Constance’s tears soaked into Alex’s tee shirt as she wept uncontrollably.

“You’re making such a big deal out of nothing,” said Alex as she stroked her chubby fingers through the soft golden tresses of Constance’s hair. “There are far worse things in life than being fat.”

“Like what?”

Alex took in a deep breath and turned her head up to look at the ceiling, as she knew that this was an opportunity to speak openly with her friend about some of the personal hardships she had been through in her own life.

“Listen,” she said, “before you and I met in college, you know I didn’t come from the same kind privilege as you. My family was really poor and we struggled a lot.”

“I know,” Constance said as she lifted her head to look at her friend, wiping the tears from her eyes. “You’ve told me this before.”

“What you might not realize,” Alex went on, “is that these doughnuts that you love so much - the ones that we’re trying to build a business around - I learned to make them because when I was a kid and I had to take care of my little brother and sister while my mom was out working and my dad was out God-knows-where, I had to cook for them and the only thing I could find on the shelves was some flour, sugar and a can of bacon grease my mom had kept under the sink.”

“Bacon grease,” Constance gasped. “Is that the secret ingredient?”

“One of them,” Alex confessed. “Over the years I perfected the recipe, and now anyone who tries my doughnuts will be hooked for life.”

“You’re not joking!” Constance concurred. “They’re amazing, Alex!”

“But you know, they are a labor of love and they were born out of some really hard times.”

In that moment Constance started to feel a little silly for being so upset. When she thought about how hard it must have been for Alex to have to learn how to cook for her younger siblings and take care of them essentially all on her own it just gave her that much more respect for her, especially when she took into account the relative prosperity and privilege of her own background.

“And all of this right here,” Alex said, patting herself on her own bulk of blubber under her shirt, “it wasn’t exactly by choice, but I’m not ashamed of it at all. All of this means that I am blessed, and I am a survivor. I wear my fat like a badge of honor.”

Constance cracked a smile as she hung her head down and looked at her bare belly, sticking out over her legs. It was getting so big now that she almost couldn’t see the ends of her kneecaps.

“I guess I didn’t think it was going to be this hard,” Constance said softly. “When we moved to the big city to pursue our dreams of starting this business together, I thought we would be an overnight success.”

“Nothing happens overnight, sweetie,” Alex said, putting a hand on her friend’s shoulder. “At least nothing good does.”

Pushing herself up onto her thick and chunky legs, Alex reached forward and pulled her friend Constance up as well. “Come on, Connie,” she said cheerily, “let’s get dressed. The doughnut shop isn’t going to open itself.”

“Okay,” Constance said with a smile. “Thank you for being a good friend to me, Alex. I’m very grateful and blessed to be a part of your life.”

Reaching out she gave her friend a big warm hug, pressing her nearly-nude body tightly up against her. Alex, not normally one for getting overly emotional or sentimental reluctantly complied with her friends display of affection but quickly pulled away after a moment.

“Come on,” she repeated. “Let’s get dressed. I’ll let you borrow some of my old clothes - and I’ll take you shopping at the big-girl store later tonight.”

“The big-girl store?” Constance replied, her face again melting back into a dreary glare.

“Let’s get to work, fatty!” Alex teased, poking Constance in her soft mound of flab on her gut. “You can buy me breakfast on the way.”

Two Fat Girls.jpg

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
Anorher gem and taken from 0ne of mt favorite shows too. Anything you think you could do with Stevie, Alexis or Tawyla on Schitt's Creek? Joselene and Moira could work too.

LJ Rock

Anorher gem and taken from 0ne of mt favorite shows too. Anything you think you could do with Stevie, Alexis or Tawyla on Schitt's Creek? Joselene and Moira could work too.

Thank you so much for reading, @Mr. Jigglesworth. I'm glad you enjoyed it and appreciate the source material. :)

I must confess that I've not ever watched Schitt's Creek. Maybe I'll have to check it out sometime and see if any ideas come to me. ;)

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
Thank you so much for reading, @Mr. Jigglesworth. I'm glad you enjoyed it and appreciate the source material. :)

I must confess that I've not ever watched Schitt's Creek. Maybe I'll have to check it out sometime and see if any ideas come to me. ;)
Stevie is so hot for a skinny girl with a round booty and what could be a starter belly pooch going on. It's wonderfully written and with Chris Elliott trading punches with Eugene and the others, his character's name is Roland Schitt and he's the town's Mayor.

I read the writers fore note about ultra fattening donuts and wanted to see if there was a donut that was not ultra fattening.

Like Pringle Chippies they can use the "Once you start you cannot stop" as a legal warning our product is addictive. Something Coca Cola should say.
The story has the opportunity of saying how they started converting their forever expanding regulars into addicted donut obsessed citizens. How they buy into the over size people clothing business and roll into the big dollars. ‘Fatten them up and wrap them up.’

It is a good point to start a good long story.

Last edited by a moderator:

LJ Rock

Constance and Alex are back! Their business is taking off, making their bank account grow as fat as their waistlines - but can they keep themselves from eating up their own supply?

TWO FAT GIRLS - PART TWO
By LJ Rock

Chapter One​

“We’ll actually turn a profit on our donut business this month,” said Alex as she poured over the paperwork covering the desk in the back office of her and Constance’s brand new shop, “that is if I can keep my business partner from eating all of our supply.”

“I’m sorry!” Constance whined. “It’s not my fault that these donuts are so damn delicious!”

“Well just try to remember,” said Alex, “if we can stay on track and reach our goals, in a few years we’ll be rolling in dough and then you can eat all the donuts you want.”

“All the donuts I want!” Constance repeated enthusiastically. “Just imagine how huge I’ll get then!”

“Well that’s the best part of being rich I guess,” Alex quipped, “you can get as fat as you want and no-one can say anything because you’re rich. And even if somebody does say something, who cares? You’re fat and rich!”

“That’s true!” Constance said with a big smile on her face.

Over the last several months, Alex and Constance had been working very hard at making their business a success. Day after day they’d toil away in the kitchen, working sixteen to twenty hours a day, late into the night. All of their hard work was really beginning to pay off, as the word was getting around about Alex’s delicious donuts. The whole neighborhood was buzzing about these addictively delicious and fattening new treats, and each day there were lines around the block of hungry patrons who couldn’t wait to get another bite of these scrumptious deep-fried delicacies. As a result of this, their bank account was beginning to grow substantially — and so were their waistlines!

Alex had always been the heavier of the two, as she had been chunky since she was a kid. Constance on the other hand had always been a svelte and delicate little waif of a woman. That is until she got a taste of Alex’s donuts for the first time. Ever since then she’s been unable to resist the temptation to stuff her face full of as many of the delicious donuts as she could get her hands on, always sneaking a little taste whenever she could. In time the weight would come piling onto her slender frame, until finally she was as big as Alex and well on her way to surpassing her.

“If you’re not careful, Connie, you’re going to get even fatter than me,” said Alex snidely, “and I’m pretty damn fat!”

“I know,” Constance lamented, “I just can’t help myself. I think I’ve finally made peace with the fact that I’m a fat girl now. There’s no going back and there’s nothing I can do but embrace and enjoy my fatness.”

“Really?” Alex asked, sounding surprised. “Do you really think you can enjoy being fat?”

“I never used to think so,” Constance replied, “but now I totally think I could. Especially if it means I get to eat more of these delicious donuts!”

“You’re hopeless!” Alex sighed as she watched Constance reach for yet another cruller and cram it into her mouth.

Later that evening, Alex had a date planned with her new boyfriend Jeff, and she asked Constance if she would close up shop for the night. “Now, Connie,” she said sternly, “make sure you don’t eat any of the supply that I have prepared for tomorrow. We have a big order going out for a birthday party tomorrow, it’s over five hundred donuts.”

“You made five hundred donuts today?” Constance asked. “I had no idea you’ve been so busy today!”

“Yeah, I think you were napping in the supply closet when I was making them,” Alex retorted.

Just then, Alex’s boyfriend Jeff came into the shop to pick Alex up for their date. “Hey Alex,” he said, “are you almost ready to go?” He walked over to where the two girls were standing and gave Alex an affectionate smooch on the cheek.

“Hey, babe,” Alex said, her face beaming and her cheeks blush-red, “you remember my friend and business partner Constance, right?”

“Oh hey,” said the handsome young gent cordially, “nice to see you again, Constance.”

“Hey, Jeff,” Constance said, feeling a bit bashful. Constance hadn’t been out with a man since she had started putting on weight, and she found herself feeling a bit unsure of how to act around guys now that she was so much bigger and rounder.

Jeff started looking Constance up and down, scanning her figure as the two of them stood face to face entrapped in an awkward silence. “You look great,” Jeff said finally. “There’s something different about you? Did you change your hair?”

“No,” Constance replied humbly.

“Are you wearing a new lipstick or something?” Jeff asked

“Umm, no.”

“Hmm, you must be wearing a new outfit. Right?”

“No.”

“Dude, she’s gained like a hundred and fifty pounds!” Alex finally interjected. “She’s huge!”

“Ah,” Jeff replied sheepishly, “that must be it.”

The three of them stood like statues, unable to move or speak for a good twenty seconds before Jeff finally snapped them out of their collective trance. “Babe, we should get going,” he said to Alex, “we don’t want to miss the beginning of the movie.”

“Okay, just a second,” Alex said to Jeff before turning back around to look at Constance. “Okay, Con,” she said, “remember, this order is going to bring in a lot of money, so everything needs to be perfect! Just lock up and head home, and don’t eat anymore donuts! Got it?”

“Got it!” Constance said, giving a playful salute as she stood at attention, her plump gut sticking out and jiggling up and down. “You can count on me, boss!”

Alex had a sinking feeling that she was making a mistake leaving Constance alone with all of these delicious donuts, seeing as she seemed to have an awfully hard time keeping her chubby little fingers off of them, but it had been weeks since her and her boyfriend had some time for themselves and she didn’t want to miss out on the chance to have a romantic evening alone with Jeff.

LJ Rock

Chapter Two​

“So is Constance single?” Jeff asked as he and Alex drove along in Jeff’s car on their way to the movie theater.

“Who wants to know?” Alex sneered, looking at her boyfriend as if he had just confessed to eating the last slice of pizza.

“Relax,” said Jeff, “I’m asking because I think my friend Clay might really like her.”

“Oh.”

“He’s been single for a while now, and we’ve all been trying to set him up with someone.”

“Yeah, Connie hasn’t been out on a date in a while. She’s just so self conscious about all the weight she’s gained.”

“Well she looks great,” Jeff said, “she was way too skinny before you got a hold of her and started pushing your addictive donuts on her.”

“Until I got a hold of her?” Alex retorted with a defiant smirk. “Listen, I had nothing to do with that girl's weight gain. Constance is a big girl who makes her own decisions — and apparently her decision is to become an even bigger girl.”

“Well, I think she and Clay would really get along,” Jeff said as he reached over with his right hand, placing it atop Alex’s ample tummy. “He’s a fella like me who likes a woman with some meat on her bones.”

“Is that what I am?” Alex shot back with a devilish grin on her face. “A woman with meat on her bones?”

“Baby, you’ve got meat on top of your meat!” Jeff declared proudly as he bounced his hand up and down playfully on top of her belly, making it jiggle about wildly.

“Yeah, well it would be good to get Constance out of the house for a change,” Alex concurred. “All she does is sit around and eat lately. If she doesn’t get up off of her fat ass once in a while, pretty soon she’ll be too big to even fit through the front door."

“Well then let’s make a plan for the four of us to get together next week sometime,” said Jeff. “It’ll be fun.”

Alex just smiled and nodded. She felt that it was sweet of Jeff to want to fix up Constance with his friend, but at the same time she had a sinking suspicion that something was bound to go wrong.

Meanwhile, back at the shop, Constance was being very good and diligently working, keeping herself from sampling any of the many donuts that were all around her. The aroma of deep-fried, fatty, sugary goodness was making her mouth water and tempting her taste buds, but still she resisted.

At the end of the night when the last of the customers had gone and all of the cash from the day had been counted and put away, Constance was cleaning up and preparing to lock down the shop and leave for the evening. “Gosh,” she said to herself as she pushed an ammonia-laden mop across the black and white checkered tiles on the floor, “I hope I can remember that darn security code. I’m always forgetting it!”

Indeed, Constance would often forget the code and would struggle to lock up and arm the security system without Alex’s help. Tonight however, she wouldn’t have Alex there to help her and she would have to figure it out on her own.

“I can do this,” she said to herself as she tucked the mop away in the broom closet and made her way toward the electronic panel on the wall next to the exit. “I know I can do this! Now what was that number again?”

Constance began to randomly stab at the buttons in front of her, hoping that the right code would somehow magically just come back to her. Alas, it did not.

“Damn it!” Constance cried out. “Why is this so hard? I should be able to figure this out!”

Finally, after several minutes of unsuccessfully hitting every possible combination of numbers she could think of, there was a loud beeping sound, and she could hear the metallic shutters outside the shop’s doors and windows come slamming down, and she could hear the click of the locks on the doors as they engaged, sealing up the entire shop and making it virtually impenetrable.

“There,” she said finally, “I did it!”

Then a sinking feeling hit her empty stomach, as she looked around and realized what she’d done. “Oh no!” Constance wailed to herself. “I’ve locked myself in! Now how am I going to get out of here?”

Once again she began furiously pounding the buttons on the security panel, but to no avail, as in time the whole system just seemed to shut down mysteriously.

“Crap!” she called out. “Now what am I supposed to do?”

Then it occurred to her that she needed to call Alex. “Yeah! I’ll call Alex! She’ll know what to do!”

Constance reached for her phone, but was dismayed to see that she had no reception bars at all on her screen. “That’s right!” she exclaimed. “Whenever those damn metal shutters are down it completely cuts off the cell signal. I can’t call anyone!”

Constance was beside herself. She planted her large rear on one of the little chairs in the small dining area of the donut shop, slumping down and hanging her head as a feeling of dread washed over her.

“I’m trapped.”

Last edited:

LJ Rock

Chapter Three​

“Here I am, a big hungry fat girl, all alone in a room full of yummy, greasy, fattening donuts,” Constance fretted as she sat alone in the darkened room, wringing her hands nervously. “I’ve been so good all day. I haven’t touched a single donut since Alex left me in charge of the shop. Now I’m so hungry!”

Constance looked at the abundance of delicious donuts all around her, her mouth watering as the heavenly aroma filled the air, tempting her senses. Licking her lips and placing her hands atop her distended belly, she could feel her stomach rumbling and grumbling inside of her.

“So hungry!” she whimpered. She reached over to the stack of donut boxes that Alex had left for the big order on the table in front of her. As she slowly opened the box, the sweet aroma grew even stronger. Looking inside the box, all of the beautiful colors, the crispy and sugary textures, the way the shiny glaze caught the light - it was a sight to behold, dazzling the senses and putting her in a trance.

Then she quickly closed the lid to the box. “No!” she said aloud. “I can’t do it! I won’t! Alex trusted me to close up the shop by myself. She trusted me not to eat any more donuts and to make sure this big order she worked so hard to put together is safe and sound and ready for the clients.”

Pushing the box away from her, she repeated the words, “I can’t! I won’t!”

Constance’s mind began to race with panicked thoughts, feeling trapped and desperate. “I could be here all night!” she posed to herself. “No one knows I’m here. Alex is on her date, and she won’t be here until the morning. I have no way to communicate with the outside world. What am I going to do? I’m trapped here, and I am soooo hungry!”

Her stomach was beginning to growl audibly now, sounding like an angry tiger inside of her.

“Okay, this is ridiculous!” she said finally. “There is no reason why I should starve myself here. I’m going to be here all night, I need sustenance — a girl’s gotta eat!”

Once again, she reached out for the box of donuts she’d just been ogling and lifted the lid. “I can be good,” she said to herself, “I can be sensible here. I’ll just have one or two — three at the most — just enough to hold me over til the morning.”

With her chunky arm and her chubby little hand, Constance reached out and grabbed a napkin from the little metallic dispenser in the middle of the table, opening it up and spreading out like a placemat in front of her. Then reached inside of the box and pulled out a big, plump and greasy donut, placing it in the middle of the napkin in front of her. “There,” she said to herself with a satisfied grin, “you see that, Constance? You can be sensible about this. You don’t have to gorge yourself like a pig! Just have one or two, pace yourself and take your time — you’ll be fine.”

She exhaled before grabbing the donut with both hands and lifting it to her lips. Taking a moment to sniff the delicious treat, she closed her eyes and licked her lips, then opened her mouth wide and stuffed it in, taking a big hearty bite. “Mmm, blueberry,” she moaned as the warm jelly in the center of the donut oozed out over the top of her tongue and slid down the back of her throat. “So good!” she said as she licked her lips again, swallowing quickly so she could take another scrumptious bite. “I wonder if they’re all blueberry-flavored donuts in this box.”

Before she had even finished the donut she had in her hand, she reached into the box and grabbed another, hastily cramming it into her mouth and taking a big bite. “Ooh, this one is apple-cinnamon! I love these!” she cooed as she licked the bits of apple-goop from the sides of her mouth.

“Okay,” she said, “I’ve already had two now. I need to slow down. I don’t want to overdo it — I’ve got to pace myself!”

However, no sooner had these words left her lips than a third donut was removed from the box and shoved into her mouth, quickly followed by a fourth, a fifth, and a sixth.

“Slow down, Constance!” she muttered aloud through a mouthful of donut mush, bits of crumbs spraying everywhere. “You have to show some restraint!”

Constance folded her hands together and placed them atop the table, hoping that would slow her down and stop her from doing anymore damage. A soft hiccup erupted from the base of her gullet, her flabby rolls jiggling from the vibrations. “Okay, I think I’m good for now,” she said to herself, “that should hold me over for a while.”

Looking up at the clock on the wall, she started patting her foot nervously against the checker-tiled floor below. She let out a long sigh as she tried desperately to avert her eyes from the stack of boxes in front of her.

“I wonder what else is in there,” she wondered aloud, “so many boxes, so many donuts! Such variety!”

As if being pulled by a magnet, her chunky little hand slid forward slowly and lifted the lid to yet another of the boxes. “I’m just so curious to see what else Alex made — strictly on a professional level. I’ll just take a quick peak.”

When the box top was completely open, a divinely familiar scent hit Constance’s nose, sending her into an impassioned state of bliss. “Crullers!” she gasped. “I love Alex’s crullers! She almost never makes them!”

Licking her lips like a ravenous wolf, Constance reached into the box with both hands and pulled out a cruller in each. Her breath quickened as she looked them both over with a forlorn desire. “They’re so beautiful,” she said as she held each one up to her nose, taking in the heavenly aroma, “maybe I can just have one or two of these. Maybe I can have a few from this box, then add the rest to the first box, so it’ll be a full box again. Yeah, that’ll be good!”

Quickly Constance crammed the cruller in her left hand in her mouth and took a huge bite, soon followed by the one in the right. Before long she was chowing down on crullers like there was no tomorrow. Faster and faster she dug into the box with her meaty little paws, pulling out cruller after cruller and stuffing them in her face.

“Oh God!” she cried out loud. “So good! I just can’t resist!”

Within a few minutes she had devoured all the crullers and donuts in both of the first two boxes, and she quickly started in a third. “What am I doing?” Constance said. “I have to stop!”

But she didn’t. She couldn’t. She had opened the door to permission, and now there was no turning back.

“Who am I kidding?” she finally growled. “I want them all! I have to have them all inside of me now!!”

Constance leapt from her seat suddenly, diving forward and tearing into the boxes, violently shoveling fistfuls of donuts in her mouth. She grunted and growled like an animal as she desperately tried to fill herself up with every donut in sight just as fast as she could. Methodically she went through each box, grabbing handfuls of donuts and balling them up so that she could fit two, three or even four entire donuts in her mouth all at once.

“More! More!” She grunted as she made a complete pig of herself. Globs of jelly filling and errant crumbs were flying everywhere, soiling her hands, face and clothing beyond recognition. Before long the neat and tidy shop was beginning to look like a pigsty, as Constance discarded the empty boxes by throwing them over her shoulder, making a huge mess all around her.

Pausing for a moment, Constance’s tongue fell out of her mouth as she desperately gasped for air. The pressure of her expanding midsection against the waistline of her pants was becoming unbearable. She tugged lightly at the button on her skin-tight jeans, causing them to burst open, her giant mound of belly fat spilling forward like a waterfall. She then slapped her gut forcefully, causing it to bounce back and forth like a circus-balloon tied to a wooden dowel, followed by a huge belch.

“So full!” she gasped. “But I don’t care. It’s too late now! There’s no turning back! I’m not stopping until every single one of these donuts is inside of me!!”

With her belly now free to expand even more, Constance resumed her stuffing, tearing mercilessly at the hundreds of donuts still in front of her. Before long there was a pile of empty boxes growing around her as she finished off dozen after dozen. “I’m such a fat pig!” she said to herself. “Such a fat greedy pig and I love it! I just want to get bigger and fatter! I’m going to get so fat they’ll need a forklift to get me out of here!”

By the time Constance had gotten through the first twenty boxes, she was beginning to feel fuller than she ever had been before. Her head was spinning and her vision started getting blurry as a rush of sugar and lard went coursing through her veins. She was panting heavily in between bites, feeling like she could barely breathe.

“Can’t *huff* stop!” she gasped, sounding as if she might pass out at any moment. “Must *huff* eat them *puff* *pant* all! — *HICCUP!*”

Her pace began to slow down as she passed her twenty-fourth, twenty-fifth and twenty-sixth box full. Her eyes were getting heavy and the sides of her face were drooping down like a basset hound’s. Her long tongue was hanging out of her mouth as she sloppily slammed each donut into her face, one after another. At a certain point she couldn’t even taste them anymore; she was no longer eating for pleasure, and was motivated purely by her own greed and gluttony. Like an adventurer attempting to surmount Everest, she would persevere and conquer the conquest before her, if for no other reason than simply because it was there.

As she dug into the thirty-fourth box, tears began to fall from her eyes as she whimpered in pain. “So full!” she cried out. “Feels like I’m — *HIC!* — going to burst!”

She didn’t stop though. On and on she went, her belly getting so full and swollen that it was beginning to get in the way of her ability to reach forward and grab more donuts. She strained to stretch her arms forward and reach for more, and as she leaned further and further forward her giant belly came gushing down like a mudslide on the tabletop, causing it to collapse. Constance fell forward and bounced up and down on the ground like an overinflated beach ball, as a flurry of donuts came raining down upon her. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, she caught as many donuts as possible in midair. She began rolling around like a pig in slop as she grunted and groaned, reaching all around her and scarfing up the donuts from the floor, frantically cramming them into her face.

Finally, after another forty or so minutes of this shameless display of gluttony, Constance lay on the floor with her back leaned up against the wall. Her belly was no more than a massive blob sitting in her lap, her entire body blown up like a Macy’s parade balloon. “Ughhh!” she groaned, in as much agony as ecstasy. “I’m so stuffed! Why did I do this to myself? *HICCUP!* I feel like I’m going to explode!!”

Looking at the mess all around her, she was devastated and ashamed of her behavior, while at the same time impressed and proud of herself for actually eating more than five hundred donuts. “I can’t believe it,” she said aloud as she massaged her painfully distended gut, “I can’t believe I — *HICCUP!* — actually ate all of it! I am truly a world-class PIG!”

She then looked to her left and spied one last donut, just laying there all by itself on top of a discarded box. “Looks like I forgot one,” she said, looking over the simple little unfettered cake-donut, “Sorry I forgot about you, little guy!”

Picking it up and holding it in her hand, she wondered what would happen if she actually tried to stuff just one more donut into her already over-stuffed donut-sack of a belly. “I’m already totally stuffed,” she said, “what could happen if I just pushed down — *HIC!* — one last little donut?”

Constance closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide, her long tongue came flapping out as a stream of slobber and partially chewed donut slop dripped from her lips. In one fell swoop she stuffed the entire donut into her big gaping maw and swallowed it whole. Patting herself on her swollen abdomen, she let out a long and satisfied sigh as she smiled and leaned backward, resting her head against the wall.

“I did it,” she said to herself, “I ate all the donuts. All of those yummy, delicious donuts resting comfortably inside my big belly now — it feels so good!”

Suddenly Constance was hit with a sharp pain as a loud and ominous thundering sound began rumbling deep within her. She could feel her whole body shaking and quaking as a violent visceral reaction began to take place. “Oh God!” Constance cried out. “What is happening to me? What have I done?”

She could see herself visibly expanding, her huge gut growing bigger and bigger right before her eyes, blowing up like a massive hot air balloon. A look of terror fell over her face as she saw what was happening. “Oh no!” she bellowed. “It’s happening! I ate too much and now I’m actually going to explode!”

Constance’s belly was swelling up and growing out at an alarming rate, getting bigger and rounder and fuller, pushing outward and turning her into a massive spherical blob. Tears came streaming down her fat face as she began hyperventilating in a state of panic. “Oh no!” she cried again. “No! No!! I’m gonna pop! I’m gonna burst!! I’m gonna…. I’m gonna…. I’m gonna…. “

BWOOOOOOOORP!!!

A thunderous belch erupted from her gut, so earth-shatteringly and ear-splittingly loud that it felt as though it would rip right through the very fabric of space and time. “Oh thank God!” Constance gasped with relief. “That feels so much better!”

After a few more big and hearty burps, Constance leaned back where she lay, closing her eyes and smiling. Soon she would pass out and go into a deep food coma. As she drifted off to sleep, her mind would wander and she would revel in sweet dreams of her pillowy-soft body growing and expanding infinitely as she peacefully floated through a sugary ether filled with donuts, cakes and pies. Opening her mouth and inhaling all that she could all around her, feeling full of love and an abundance of food, endlessly eating and endlessly growing fatter and fatter.

LJ Rock

Chapter Four​

“CONSTANCE!! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?!?!”

Constance was suddenly startled awake by the shrieking voice of her friend and business partner Alex. It was morning now, and just as expected Alex came in to open up the shop for the day, and was shocked and dismayed to see the devastation left in the wake of Constance's uncontrollably piggish greed. As Constance’s eyes were slowly pried open by the sound, she looked up and saw Alex standing over her, hands on hips, staring down at her friend with her brows furrowed and a very cross-looking expression on her face.

“Alex,” Constance said groggily as she slowly came to, “you’re here! How was your date?”

“Never mind that!” Alex barked. “What did you do??”

Two Fat Girls II (full color sans text).jpg

Constance started to explain to Alex how she had been good all evening, how she had managed to mind the shop, close down and count the drawer and lock up, and how she had locked herself in and couldn’t get out.

“I was trapped!” Constance said. “I couldn’t remember the damn security code and I couldn’t get out!”

“One two three four,” Alex snarked.

“Excuse me?”

“That’s the code,” Alex said, “it’s one two three four.”

“Oh — *HICCUP!*”

“Dammit, Connie!” Alex griped. “I trusted you! You had one job! One job!! All I asked you to do was to close the shop, and NOT eat the donuts!”

“I’m sorry,” Constance cried, tears streaming from the corners of her eyes, “I didn’t know what to do! I thought I was trapped and I was so hungry! You don’t want me to starve, do you?”

“Connie, you have to be kidding me,” Alex said as she rolled her eyes, “you are so fat, you could go for a year without eating and you wouldn’t starve.”

“I know,” Constance said as she hung her head in despair, “you’re right, Alex. I’m totally — *HIC!* — out of control. I just can’t stop myself from overeating! — *HICCUP!* — I think I need to join a support group or something.”

Alex looked around the room in disbelief, taking in all the damage that had been done. “I can’t believe you actually ate over five hundred donuts!” she said, sounding more astonished than angry. “Who does that? How are you not dead right now?”

“Are you going to kill me?” Constance asked sheepishly.

“No,” Alex replied softly, “I’m not going to kill you.” She then reached out her hand for her friend to help her up off the floor. Constance was so big and bloated that she could barely keep her balance, wobbling on the tips of her toes like a giant basketball spinning on the tip of a finger.

“I should have known something like this would have happened,” Alex said. “My donuts are totally addictive; they make people do strange things.”

“They really do — *HIC!*”

“Well, I guess we’re back to square one,” Alex said sadly as she started picking up the empty boxes.

“Oh God!” Constance said. “Do you mean we’re totally broke?”

“Well, not totally,” said Alex. “There’s still some leftover batter in the back. Come on, let’s go back there. You can help me whip up a new batch so we can open up today.”

“Ooh! Can I lick the mixing bowl?” Constance asked enthusiastically, her eyes suddenly growing wider as a big smile stretched across her face from ear to ear.

“Seriously?” Alex said with a wicked grin. “You just ate five hundred donuts and the first thing you can think of is licking the bowl? Constance, you are hopeless!”

“I know — *HICCUP!* — I am!”

“Come on, fatty,” Alex said as she put her hand on her friend's back and led her toward the kitchen doors, “I gotta tell you all about Jeff’s buddy Clay. We need to find you a man!”

THE END

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Merged these two story installments so everyone can read them in one go.

Latest posts