• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ultimate combinations

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traci

Wasn't there a thread submitted here about stupid food combinations? Well, BHM, what's the dumbest food combo that you've put together that ultimately had you bent over the loo? How much of it did you consume before your body rebelled?

I think I found mine this past weekend:

Fried chicken

Chocolate ganache cake (It was so good at the time!):eat2:

Beer(3 Mac 'n' Jack's--Hell, it WAS my birthday, after all)

While it tasted marvelous at the moment (I had the chocolate cake and fried chicken for Saturday breakfast), my body didn't think so and let me know about it!

But then, I guess it should have...I ate 1/2 of a tripled layered cake and four pieces of chicken--BIG PIECES.

Would love to hear some of your stories! Chicas, also, don't be shy!

Latest posts

Back