• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

um, excuse me, just where do you think you're going?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lastminute.Tom

Write on!
no its not a shoplifting thread,
I was just thinking about direction, as in "where you are going in life"
so I thought I would start a thread for people to share their thoughts on direction, their ambitions and how they found their niche in life, well if anyone has yet
I also started it so I could vent some lostness

at the moment I have, well, no direction, I just have about eight half completed ideas/projects and I'm not sure where I want to go, what I really want to do, I'm lost and well I'm not proud of it but I'm not going to hide it, I haven't a clue what I am anymore, its not a bad thing because I know that potentially I can be anything I want and I'm not even being a hippy when I say that I know that my mind is such a powerful creative tool that I can do anything (except maybe get pregnant), but what I don't know is where to go.
in a few weeks I'm off traveling for thirty six days and visiting four countries, I'm hoping that it will give me the perspective I need to come to a decision of "what to do next" because I've been saving for this trip for nearly a year now it's pretty much been the only direction that I've had and in less than three weeks I'll be directionless,
I need to choose a path at the spaghetti juntion of life because I can feel the traffic piling up behind me mainly in the form of nagging relatives, I know I don't have to "decide my destiny" or anything I just need a kick in the right direction

so any bright ideas on how to choose?
how did you get where you are now?
where are you going?

Latest posts

Back