Quantcast

Underwear

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

willomk1

hi there need help
I need to get hold of some basic cotton pants,6x to 8x depending on supplier,we normally use MIB but there out of stock. The need to have good elastic to support a pubic mass that is swollen due to lymphodema. Any ideas cheers Willo

mistyjones

Yes, you can buy large pants from fullbeauty. There are many other stores specialize in plus size clothing but don't forget to check size chart before placing your order. The sizes may vary on different stores. Last month i order same shirt from different stores (calibreapparel and amazon) i order XL from both but size XL on amazon was very loose.

In to it

hi there need help
I need to get hold of some basic cotton pants,6x to 8x depending on supplier,we normally use MIB but there out of stock. The need to have good elastic to support a pubic mass that is swollen due to lymphodema. Any ideas cheers Willo
I know what your up against. My partner is 602 pounds and because of her large belly and rear nothing fits. She had to give up underwear a long time ago. Her bras are special made in the US because even the sites who say they have 58 JJ they don't fit and support.

Latest posts