• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BOTH Unexpected Gains

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yo18

(Working on some new stuff and wanted to re-upload some old stuff since its been a while. Also did not realize this was still pretty active with stories until the other day, but I'm glad I checked back in. Hope you still enjoy even if it’s a second time around.)

Unexpected Gains
by yo18

Part 1

Meet Rob, a 25 year old financial analyst from New York. Rob was your average post grad bachelor, working for the weekends, but also driven to work his way up the corporate ladder early in his career. He was of average build and while not stunning; he had a handsome charm to his looks. There was, however, one thing that set Rob apart from the droves of people that surrounded him in the big city and that was that he was an FA or fat admirer. Though he never opened up bluntly about his preferences, he wasn’t afraid to share them should someone ask. Most of his friends that were close to him could tell he had a preference for girls of the thicker variety at the very least.

Like most Fridays, Rob was out with some coworkers at their favorite dive for happy hour after clocking in another long week of work. Drinking and laughter ensured as the stresses of the week melted away. Noticing they could use another round, Rob offered to take this one and made his way to the bar. On his way up he noticed a cute girl standing next to an opening at the bar. She was exactly his type, cute face with a dimpled smile and ever so slight double chin, long brow hair that flowed down to her shoulders, a full chest of what had to be at least double Ds, a cute pot belly that mounded slightly out of her dress, and shapely full butt complimented with thick thighs, which of course was what caught his attention first as he walked up. She had to be somewhere around 180-200 pounds at her roughly 5’5” height, which may have been on the small side for what Rob usually went for, but her cute face more than captured his attention.

He introduced himself as he also tried to get the attention of the bar tender. “Hey, I’m Rob, I just had to tell you that I think you have the cutest smile.” The liquid courage he had been drinking the past hour certainly helped his confidence. “Oh, thanks!” she replied with that same dimpled smile he had just mentioned. “I’m Carly, nice to meet you.” They continued to talk as Rob waited on his drinks. He learned that she too was there for happy hour with some friends and that they both lived in similar parts of the city. She was a nurse at a nearby hospital and they had just finished up their shifts, and were relieving similar work related stresses. They hit it off and as Rob left with the round of drinks, he didn’t hesitate to get to ask for her number. She happily obliged and both parted ways with a slight flutter I their stomachs.

Though Rob knew he should probably wait to call her, he couldn’t help himself, as he wanted to see her again. He called her up Saturday afternoon, “Hey, Carly? This is Rob from the bar last night.” “Oh hi Rob I’m glad you called, I went to find you later last night, but I think you left the bar by that point.” He was surprised by her forwardness, “Yeah we moved on to another spot shortly after I talked to you. I wanted to see what you were up to tonight, thought we could maybe grab some dinner?” he questioned hopefully. “Yes, absolutely, that’s what I was going to ask last night. I have a great spot in mind, Marcellas and I can set up reservations for 7, sound good?” Again, Rob was surprised how she took charge of making the plans, but also kind of liked it. It took a lot of pressure off him to make all the decisions. “Yeah heard that place is great, but haven’t been yet. I’ll pick you up at 7”. “Okay see you then” she replied.

Rob met Carly at her apartment at 7, she was wearing at tight red dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. Rob couldn’t keep his eyes off her as they made their way to the restaurant a few blocks away. It was this quaint, little Itallian place where everything was homemade and had very large portions. They got to know each other more as they ordered drinks and decided what to order for dinner. Rob got the raviolis and Carly got the veal parmesan. They were both huge dishes, Rob had a mountain of raviolis to tackle in front of him, he had never been self-conscious about eating and it all looked so good he couldn’t help, but dig in. He also noticed that Carly wasn’t a shy eater either as she began to work her way through the massive veal cutlet. They were really hitting it off as they finished their meals. Carly was an open and laid back girl. She spoke her mind and didn’t let the little things get to her and Rob found her candor endearing. Rob had been so caught up in the conversation he hadn’t noticed he had finished his entire plate. Carly too had almost finished all of hers, but there was still a decent portion left. “ Can you help me with this?” she asked looking at what was left of her meal. “It’s really not enough to box up and take home, but it was soo good I don’t want to waste it.” “Sure it looks great”, he said handing her his plate. He was so distracted by her looks and personality he did not notice the sensation of his pants digging into his now full belly. He helped her finish her plate and of course Carly ordered desert, which they split, though any onlooker would’ve noticed Robs slice of the cheese cake seemed a lot larger than Carly’s. They had really hit it off and were both falling for one another. Rob also noticed on their way back home that Carly’s normal pot belly was now exaggerated and clinging tightly to the dress, which he did not mind at all. He was so busy noticing her stuffed belly, he failed to notice his own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back