Unintentionally hot comments

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
During the spell of unseasonable warm weather last week, my wife dug out her favorite pair of capris from the back of her dresser, and just before putting them on paused and said "I hope they fit!" (they did, but that she figured she'd put on weight was still hot to me)

Rob hudson

DM Supporter
I remember another one. It was a small incident, but it got me fired up and the results were predictable. My then-girlfriend and I were making our bed and she got stuck between it in the wall. She said something like, "damn my ass is big." And you can guess what happened thereafter.

For me it's been comments from my partner's mother..I used to be very thin when I first met my partner and put on a lot since..especially over quarantine... My partner's mother comments about how nicely I've filled out and says I've got a lovely figure now and is glad I'm "finally eating well". She always serves me huge portions too lol and i can't help but feel that lil twinge of like, turned on but also a bit embarassed that my gain was so noticeable whenever she says it.
That's awesome to hear she approves! quarantine did a number on my waistline too, mother in laws cooking certainly helped

Reactions: Tad

luckyfa

My wife gained 25 lbs in the last 15 months. She recently said to me that her butt had gotten so fat. I smiled and replied that I loved her butt! Not that I hadn’t noticed that growth before

voluptuouslover

Here are a few from my wife over the years;
Keep in mind she is not really Fat.....yet but for 5’3” 175-180 lbs. but is very very chunky and curvy and can pack on a good 20+ lbs. and really change things from chunky to Choooonnky!

“It’s tough moving all this extra weight around”

“I’m becoming a Big girl”

“I don’t think this dessert is gonna hurt anything, I am already Fat”

Listening to her move from side to side and settle down in bed and then breathing heavy after she had recently gained a bunch of weight.....I then ask “Everything good”....she then says catching her breath “your Fat wife is tired and out of breath trying to get comfortable”.

She definitely knows what these statements must do to me.....but in a literal sense they are all very tame and true which almost makes it that much more arousing.

Another quick update.
Wife was telling me about a conversation with a friends of hers.
Her friend said "Did you see [other friend] at the wedding? Maybe shes pregnant, she had a little pooch going"
My wife jokingly told me "And i have a big pooch going! (while grabbing her belly and giving it a little shake) it doesnt always mean pregnant"

Fuzzy Necromancer

Have to admit, a lot of online celebrities and other public personalities complaining about the weight they put on during the pandemic has me all Sweating Bullets Gif >.> Gotta reign in my inner pervert.

SSBHM

me: I can't wait to have a nice relaxing massage
masseuse: Normally I ask you lay face down, can you do that?

sarahee543

My partner when he got a new shirt in a bigger size because 'the rest aren't fitting properly anymore '
Bemoaning the size of his belly
Squishing his belly and complaining that it's getting in the way
Complaining about his 'fat ass' or not being able to reach stuff
Worrying about outdoor chairs at a restaurant because he thinks they may not be strong enough
DAMN!😍

Latest posts