• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BOTH University life by Biglad [BHM, BBW]

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biglad

~BHM, ~BBW, Sport, Romance – A young couple begin to gain together, accidentally.

University Life

By biglad

Graduating high school with good grades, even an A or two, saw me into Uni to do marketing. Boring I know but I felt like I could make money in the profession. That summer I only worked a couple days a week, at Starbucks. The rest of it I spent partying and hitting the gym. I swum, ran and kicked a ball around. If there's one thing I love its Football. Or Soccer to you Americans. I shagged plenty of girls and had a summer revelling IN my success.

In September I was headed up past Manchester to a Northern Uni, near to the Scottish border. I was so nervous the whole drive up. I had been randomly assigned a student flat on campus with three other people. My parents couldn’t be prouder. I wanted to join the football team but I also wanted to try out all the new societies too. Cooking, French, Politics. I didn’t care I’d try them all. But most of all I wanted to party, I wanted to drink and I wanted to bring girls back to the flat.

Eventually, after a long drive, just as dusk began to take hold the signs to the town reached single digits in miles. I was thankful we’d only been driving up from outside Birmingham and not further south. We collected my key and ten drove over to my building. I got out and stretched my toned legs. I’m pretty proud of my bod but I never really work at it. Fuck dieting and fuck exercise plans. I like the gym but there’s no way I’d give up chicken nuggets.

My folks helped me move my stuff in and I introduced them to Sara, Mark and Becky. Turns out Becky had moved up here with her boyfriend and shed be spending most of her time with him. Why she got her own room I don’t know. She did fashion, Mark did police stuff and Sara did some kind of acting course. If you called it acting to her face, though, she threw a fit.

I saw my parents off and we began the celebration. I cracked open my cider and got going. We grabbed flat 25 from next door [we’re in 26] and spent the rest of the afternoon and night drinking then hit a club. The dancing was great. I love the physicality of it, brushing up against other people shaking your stuff. I got lucky with a couple of girls and partied till lights up.
On the way back I hit a takeaway joint, Aladdins, grabbed a 14 inch pepperoni and some nuggets.

I woke up on the kitchen floor with my head in an empty pizza box stinking of nuggets. It was the perfect night.
I hit the shower, running water through my spiky brunette hair. I admired my svelte 11 stone body in the mirror. Six foot dead and 160 pounds. I was at my fighting weight. I went into the kitchen and decided coffee was needed.
Onn the way to collect my mail from the communal mail box downstairs I saw her for the first time. She had short blonde hair, dyed, and big wide doe eyes. She was nearly my height and she was clearly athletic. “Uhh hi hows it going” I mumbled.
“Alright. I’m Karen. I do geography.”
“I’m Ben. I do marketing. “

And we started chatting. We ended up spending the rest of the day together. She even hit mine for the second party of freshers week. As the week went by we bonded and had our first drunken kiss the day before classes. I even managed a handful of boob.

I joined the rugby and football team, playing winger on both teams. I made good friends in the classroom and on the pitch. I was in the second team, out of five, in football but in rugby I was put in the group that took it the least seriously. The thirds. The lads that liked to drink, to chuck a ball around and score with chicks. Fitness here wasn’t a requirement. I got on really well with Joe Lahmer. He had to be over 20 stone, which is almost 300 pounds. Unable to run at any great pace he nevertheless kept the scrum going.

A couple of weeks into October I weighed myself. 165. I thought nothing of it but Karen made a few cracks. I didn’t care, I was too busy enjoying uni.As I we were shagging later I was pretty sure I wasn't the only one had let go a bit. The worst thing was we shagged while waiting for delivery. Chicken nuggets of course. I should've noticed the warning signs then!

Latest posts

Back