• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Unknown story

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runningman

I wonder if anyone can help me. I'm sure I read a story from the old story board some time ago and have never been able to find it since. I don't remember the author or title and all I can remember about the story is that it followed a girl through from a relatively young age, leaving home and getting engaged, moving in with her fiance, all the while gaining, and I think it continued on until her husband died and the heroine suffered from depression, causing her to go into her shell and to gain at a fantastic rate. She may have then remarried. Something about a German baron comes to mind..........

I may be getting stories mixed up but I seem to remember it was really well written. I scoured through the old board looking for it and could never find it again. I don't think I read it somewhere else because this is the centre of the weight-gain fiction universe. I don't really know anywhere else.

Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back