unpopular opinions thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mordecai

The fire is coming for us
I'm not really interested in Star Wars or Star Trek. I don't dislike either one, but I just don't find them all that compelling or interesting.
The only Tim Burton movie worth a damn is Beetlejuice.
I don't care for the Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Pink Floyd, or Jimi Hendrix
I'm not much of a fan of football's audience. The game itself is ok, but the fans I know are quite behind the curve in analytics (as is football as a whole).
Tomatoes - fine as products, terrible on their own.

xr700

I generally hate kids and I think that people who have kids at the ages of like 18-22 are making tremendous mistakes.

lille

Dark chocolate is vastly superior to milk chocolate, milk chocolate on it own doesn't even really taste good. White chocolate is foul and doesn't deserve to be called chocolate at all.

lille

Lizards make way better pets than people give them credit for, though I think most people don't do nearly enough research before purchasing them. People are always surprised when they learn how much personality my girls have.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Dark chocolate is vastly superior to milk chocolate, milk chocolate on it own doesn't even really taste good. White chocolate is foul and doesn't deserve to be called chocolate at all.

agreed...not an unpopular opinion in MY THOUGHT process

EMH1701

Am I the only one who finds Christmas annoying? It's one of only two holidays where you're obligated to visit family members you find irritating. Maybe if I was a child, I'd like it more. But Christmas is really a lot of work. And to do it once a year and then take all the decorations down? Why? Can't we just have 3-D holographic trees and lights to plug in? Not to mention, if you bake or cook, that's also a lot of work.

Then there are all the stores putting up Christmas decorations and playing music weeks too early just because they want to sell their holiday stuff. There should be a ban on Christmas music and decorations in stores before Black Friday. Any store that violates the ban has to donate a specified amount of money to charity.

fat9276

-Enough already with the shows about vampires, werewolves, zombies, undead... to quote Portlandia "that's so OVER!"

-Tina Fey is not funny nor was she ever. I could not stand her on SNL and do not understand her allure. I find her boring and forced. She should have stuck to writing only for shows.

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
Chocolate chip cookies are better without the chocolate chips. Though I have no idea what that variation should be called...

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Basketball ball is an awful sport. I tried to get in to it as we have a team in London that give us free tickets. Proper horse shit. Only land mines and blindfolds would help.
If landmines and blindfolds were involved, I'd be a voracious fan.

tankyguy

Chocolate chip cookies are better without the chocolate chips. Though I have no idea what that variation should be called...
Sugar cookies? The recipes (sans chips) seem identical.

Also I think 'Sugar Cookies' would be a great pet name for a romantic partner.
:happy:

Paquito

don't July to me
Brown sugar cookies? I can see what you're going for though. I'm a big fan of chocolate chip cookies, but I don't like them overloaded with chocolate chips. I love those bites where you get no chocolate too.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Sugar cookies? The recipes (sans chips) seem identical.

Also I think 'Sugar Cookies' would be a great pet name for a romantic partner.
:happy:
I think many chocolate chip cookie recipes call for brown sugar and most sugar cookie recipes don't but I could be wrong. *toddles off to eat leftover Christmas sugar cookies*

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Brown sugar cookies? I can see what you're going for though. I'm a big fan of chocolate chip cookies, but I don't like them overloaded with chocolate chips. I love those bites where you get no chocolate too.
I should have multi-posted but suck it up.

I like the chocolate 'chip' cookies that have HUGE honking chunks of chocolate. Preferably dark.

Group builder