unpopular opinions thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

tankyguy

Man, I haven't thought about that character in years -- I honestly couldn't even remember him. Then I checked a few of the commercials on youtube and wow... bitch slap of nostalgia :happy:.
The Noid? Yeah. Check out his wikipedia page. Apparently they retired him after some unhinged guy by the name of Kenneth Noid was convinced Domino's was conspiring against him with the campaign and held some people hostage at one of their restaurants.

I vaguely remember hearing it, but I thought it was an urban legend. Time magazine reported on it, though.

Yes. For example, this is Applebee's butter pecan blondie.

I don't even like pecans and that looks amazing.

bremerton

uses ALL the buffalo
so, what's the difference between a blondie and..... cake? is it even vanilla flavored?

tankyguy

so, what's the difference between a blondie and..... cake? is it even vanilla flavored?
I think the texture and consistency would be entirely different. Cake is spongy
Brownies are somewhere between that and fudge.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
A blondie is typically made from from flour, brown sugar, butter, eggs, baking powder, and vanilla, and may also contain walnuts or pecans. Blondies are simliar to the chocolate brownie, but are based on brown sugar instead of cocoa.

Most blondies I've had also contain butterscotch or white chocolate chips. :)

fat hiker

Baked cheesecake is a waste of perfectly good cheesecake.
No, that's backwards - 'chilled' (unbaked) cheesecake is a waste of cream cheese, while my wife's triple chocolate cheesecake is a decadent and inspirational dessert... as is her citrus kiss cheesecake. Ah, cheesecake - in our house, all birthday cakes are cheesecakes!

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
I like my cereal soggy

I think a hairy bush is more erotic than a bald one

American football sucks, I'd much rather prefer to watch soccer

snakebite

People on sites like imgur and tumblr think it's "so kewt" to post pictures of their animals who are having babies... It's not cute at all, please spay your bitches. So many unwanted animals and your oops puppies are not something to be proud of...

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei
Beyonce can't dance at all. I feel embarrassed whenever I see her try, she just has zero rhythm and all the choreography in the world can't hide that. I think people usually don't notice because they're too busy thinking of eating her ass, which is understandable.

The supernatural elements in Shakespeare tragedies are ridiculously dated and silly and they should be jettisoned from any modern performance/adaptation. I'm sure it was necessary 400 years ago when the average audience member couldn't read, let alone understand dramatic subtlety but we don't need fucking ghosts anymore to tell us that Hamlet is suspicious of his uncle or that Brutus feels guilty.

bremerton

uses ALL the buffalo
since this thread started with me hating on smartphones, i guess this is the right place to put that my dad just got one a few days ago.

this is the same guy who asks me where to find the internet when he's using the computer, so.

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
since this thread started with me hating on smartphones, i guess this is the right place to put that my dad just got one a few days ago.

this is the same guy who asks me where to find the internet when he's using the computer, so.
Wow... Good luck with the thousand questions you will get.

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
Baked cheesecake is a waste of perfectly good cheesecake.
No, that's backwards - 'chilled' (unbaked) cheesecake is a waste of cream cheese, while my wife's triple chocolate cheesecake is a decadent and inspirational dessert... as is her citrus kiss cheesecake. Ah, cheesecake - in our house, all birthday cakes are cheesecakes!
Cheesecake is nasty. It is so nasty that restaurants cover it with various colors (forget flavor) of sickly-sweet gunk, which makes it even nastier. Cheesecake is not a dessert, it's a penance.

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
Cheesecake is nasty. It is so nasty that restaurants cover it with various colors (forget flavor) of sickly-sweet gunk, which makes it even nastier. Cheesecake is not a dessert, it's a penance.
Yeah, ok. That's an unpopular opinion :p