• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Update on the wonderful Louise

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

Louise is sick and tired of being sick and tired.

She has not been in a nursing home in about 7 months.In January, due to double pneumonia, she did have two nights in the hospital.

She is slowly recovering and able to get to church, free poker, and Pourhouse Trivia. Because of the snow and cold weather and a remaining health problem she is not able to get to the arthritic swim class.

Still, she is wonderful and I am so lucky to have this wonderful woman who likes to be with me (a situation which many of the women who know me simply do not understand)

Latest posts

Back