Upper limits?

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by bluetech, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Mar 27, 2015 #1

bluetech

bluetech

bluetech

to all the intentional gainers out there, how do you decide what your upper limit is?

Over the course of my adult life so far, I have literally doubled my weight (160 when I graduated high school, knocking on the door of 330 currently). But it has always been the act of gaining itself that I enjoyed, coupled with a never ending desire for more. So while I have enjoyed the ride so far, and still plan on quite a bit more, I have never had a final goal that I was working towards and I am afraid that I may never be completely satisfied. So any advice from other gainers on how you decide the point where you say "this is where I am happy and want to stay" would be great.

2. Mar 27, 2015 #2

Marlayna

Marlayna

Marlayna

I'd say when you can walk a couple of blocks without getting winded, but still eat everything you want to, I'd say you're there.
    I wouldn't shoot for a specific number, everyone has there own comfort zone.

3. Mar 27, 2015 #3

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

I've spent most of my life deliberately not gaining, rather than gaining--but that is because I gain super easily, and there are a lot of things I want from life besides being fat. I've deliberately gained a bit here and there, now and then, enough to be 50+pounds heavier than when I long ago met my wife. All of this despite that my fantasies have always been weight gain related.

A dozen or more years ago I tried to write up my feelings, and if you are up for a bit of a read you can find them re-posted to these boards here: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showpost.php?p=473196&postcount=1

Or, the short form is:

Which goes totally against what the feeder/feedee part of me screams, but that is still my attempt at setting limits.

4. Mar 30, 2015 #4

Lear

Lear

Lear

Well honestly it has more to do with my physical condition than my weight. I'm almost 400 and i can still walk a mile or more without getting winded, though i will admit the pace has slowed, but as long as i'm not fat enough to seriously consider using a mobility cart at the grocery store i figure i'm fine to keep gaining.

If i had to guess an upper limit maybe 500 pounds? though if you'd asked me when i was closing on 300 i'd probably have told you 400 was the limit.

5. Mar 30, 2015 #5

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

I agree with what most of the other people here have said, that an upper limit for me would be based on what I could and couldn't do and how I felt. Not a very exciting answer, I know, but it is the truth of the situation for most people, I think.