Quantcast

USA government shutdown

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

bigisland

I hope to see an end soon to the partial US government shutdown.
It seems to be causing tremendous hardship to many of my neighbors to the south. I can’t imagine the financial and emotional problems that it has caused to family’s and friends
My best wishes to all effected

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
It's times like these that I'm glad I didn't get that DoD civilian job I applied for a few years back. Thinking somebody up there was watching out for me.;)
I do hope this ends soon. I have a lot of friends who have been sidelined by this ridiculous virtual stare down in Washington D.C.:mad:

LizzieJones

It's times like these that I'm glad I didn't get that DoD civilian job I applied for a few years back. Thinking somebody up there was watching out for me.;)
I do hope this ends soon. I have a lot of friends who have been sidelined by this ridiculous virtual stare down in Washington D.C.:mad:
I feel sorry for the Americans living paycheque to paycheque and are being held hostage by an orange overgrown toddler who cannot have his own way.

bigisland

BEK some people seem to have to work though the shutdown but others are locked out. Do all get payed when the temper tantrum is over?

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
BEK some people seem to have to work though the shutdown but others are locked out. Do all get payed when the temper tantrum is over?
So, some people are furloughed (sent home without pay). Some are working highly sensitive or critical jobs (TSA, Air Traffic Controllers) without pay for obvious reasons. All should get all back pay once it's over.

Latest posts