• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!
Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thighrolls

Heya, back on here again I still see the site dosent get as active but hey! Still trying here to hopefully make some new friends, and find a feeder thats genuine. & would potentially like to meet up for a fun time! My Kik is thighrolls if anyone is interested, I have a goal of 1300lbs & my current weight is 811lbs! I’m a feedee & gainer I’ve been actively gaining for 8 years now and hope to continue with someone new, since it does get boring at times when you don’t have a partner to share your experiences, videos, and pics with haha! Or even physically be there to indulge in more then just a few things 😘

welp hmu on Kik- @Thighrolls

Attachments

• 955E119C-A5F4-4D5C-ACB7-AB19B007A909.jpeg
    955E119C-A5F4-4D5C-ACB7-AB19B007A909.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 202

Latest posts

Back