• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Vast Tonnage (Jan 2012) - by Googleblock (USBBW, Fantasy, Erotica. Eating, XXWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

googleblock

USBBW, Fantasy, Erotica. Eating, XXWG - - A man enjoys watching his wife explore her ever-growing appetite for food and sex

[Author's note: If this is in the wrong location, I do apologize in advance. This seemed to be more fantasy than erotica.

This is a rework and expansion of my prior versions of this story. It is a fantasy about a fellow who finds himself a gorgeous BBW who loves to indulge herself, and especially enjoys pleasuring her fat admiring man. All of this indulgence leads to her growing into the most incredible SSBBW, and ultimately an USBBW.

There is an abundance of detailed descriptions of extreme female weight gain and sex acts with a BBW, SSBBW, and an USBBW. If anything like this offends you in any way or you are unsure if this will offend you, stop reading now.]

Vast Tonnage (Nov 2011)
by Googleblocvk (aka Whopper999)
\

I cannot remember when I initially became interested in fat women, but can clearly recall my first encounter with one. It was during my last year of school while I was working at the local bookstore. I had become friendly with the cashier, who was a rather hefty woman that I had estimated to weigh well over 200 pounds. Although she was obviously overweight, she was also very pretty and loved to wear clothing that exaggerated her healthy physique.

The one feature about her that was most striking was her enormous breasts. The fact that she constantly flaunted them with tight and low-cut shirts and sweaters only made more noticeable.

One afternoon, when business was slow and the boss was out of town, we were working together restocking shelves. When I squeezed by her to get down the isle, she couldn't help notice the large bulge in my pants. She then turned to me and said, "Oh my, it looks like we're going to have to do something about that."

At that moment I did not know what to say, but that afternoon she closed the store early and invited me into the back room. Once there, she removed her sweater and revealed a pair of tits, the size of which I had never dared to dream of. Over the next hour she showed me things my other girlfriends never knew of, while I fondled her enormous breasts and caressed every inch of her fleshy figure.

After that day, we dated regularly and she had me over to her place for dinner several nights a week; she was a great cook and was always eager to please me anyway she could. Our relationship was going quite well for several weeks, until her ex-husband began calling on her. Soon after that, it was over between us and I found myself getting ready for final exams and looking forward to moving onto other things.

Shortly after graduating, I managed to find a good job with a decent firm. While it did require some extended travel, the perks of traveling around the country were great and the money they paid me was even better. Once I was settled in, I started making friends and looking around for someone special to spend my time with. As I dated more women, I learned a great deal about them, like their likes and dislikes. What was especially noteworthy was how all were extremely susceptible to gaining weight, and that once any was put on it is always damn near impossible to take off.

Over time, I found myself gravitating towards heavier women as I was enjoying their company more than others', and eventually I was dating large-sized women exclusively and aspiring to find one who was most special. After several months of dating a variety of fat women, I finally found one who I fell in love with and eventually married.

Within only our first couple of dates, I learned that she was recently divorced and had just lost 80 pounds on a painstaking diet. At 5'6" and 200 pounds, with dark hair and hazel eyes, she was extremely busty and had a body that was very well proportioned. She was by far the most beautiful and buxom woman I had ever known, and at that time I could only imagine what she had looked like at over 280 pounds!

During our first weeks of dating, I always took her out to fancy restaurants where I treated her to lavish meals with rich desserts. In no time she began complaining that our dining habits were too extravagant and that they were causing her to gain some weight. I of course told her that she was well worth it and that she must be imagining her weight gain because she looked wonderful. I did however notice that some of her clothes which were once loose on her had suddenly become very tight.

After seeing how easy it was for her to gain what seemed to be so much weight and in such a short amount time, I decided it was time to experiment. In addition to our regular evenings out, I started bringing her chocolates and sweets, which she always managed to finish by the very next day. I even made certain to compliment her on how good she looked any time she complained about her weight.

In seemingly no time, the effects of my efforts were realized. Her smallest size clothes, which she had just dieted into, became increasingly tighter, her arms and face seemed fuller and rounder, and her already football size tits began to swell! She continued to complain about her weight, but I always managed to butter her up by telling her "Nonsense, you never looked better!"

In only a month’s time she managed to grow entirely out of her newest wardrobe, and was forced to go back to wearing the clothing that she had dieted out of. At this point I could not get over how her entire body had swollen. Her ass and hips had grown wonderfully to fill out her older and considerably larger jeans, her tummy and upper arms were now considerably swollen, and her facial features were clearly fuller and softer than they already had been. Even her fingers and toes had become chubby!

After seeing how successful my experiment was, I decided to step up my efforts and see just how far I could go. I started taking her out to eat every night, and even began to coax her at the dinner table by telling her "Go ahead, help yourself to that second helping; you're a big girl now."

I even made it a point to compliment her on how good she looked every time I noticed the slightest increase in her size. Day after day, I continued to pour on the chocolates and compliments, while she continued to prove her devotion to me in bed night after night.

After dating for three months, I convinced her that we should be living together to save money; not to mention that it would afford me continuous access to her fridge and pantry so I could keep them chockfull of goodies. As luck would have it, a large apartment became available directly over one of her favorite restaurants. When we first saw it, its excessive size and low rent overcame us; but immediately after moving in we found out why the rent was so low. Every evening the apartment was filled with the aromas of all the dinners being prepared in the kitchen below.

Much to my surprise this did not bother her, though it did have a positive affect on her appetite resulting in her starting to suggest that we go out for our dinners. Over time, we became well acquainted with the owners of the restaurant downstairs; since it was so convenient, we had become their best customers and were frequently invited to stay after dinner for complimentary desserts and drinks.

Within only two months of living together she reached the 250 - pound mark and had passed the point of no return. She even started taking as much pleasure in her weight as I did, and took to wearing sexy nighties that she had custom made several sizes too small and were very expensive. During some of our late night engagements from the restaurant below she'd even learned a few recipes for some of her favorite meals and desserts from the head chef.

Every night I'd return home to watch her eat her favorite entrees at our regular table, and afterwards we would be off to bed for a night of wild sex games, which got wilder as she grew fatter. As time went on she continued to gain weight and without any persuasion from me. Her weight increases were becoming so frequent that I was often shocked at the increase in her size upon returning home from the longer of my extended business trips. Even at the dinner table I was amazed at the amount of food she ate, and the fact that she always had ample room for extra helpings of desert.

Over more time her eating habits changed to adapt to her growing size and appetite. There came a time when three regularly scheduled and substantial meals each day had become insufficient to sustain her, and she began snacking between meals.

I first noticed this new pattern when I came home for dinner and found her eating the last few bites of a frozen personal pizza that she had warmed-up for herself. Later, I noticed her occasionally having a sandwich between meals during the weekends, not to mention the snacking she was already doing throughout the day on the ample supply of chocolates and sweets I kept throughout the apartment. On occasion she even visited the kitchen between rounds of our nightly sex games for another extra helping of dessert.

Initially I figured that she was just getting hungry early and that she would be eating less during her regular meals. Much to my delight this was not the case. In fact any time she snacked between meals, she always ate all of her normal helpings at her next regular meal, if not more!

At her increased rate of consumption it wasn't long before she completely outgrew the full range of clothes she had just dieted out of, and needed to start buying new clothes in sizes she never needed before. As she had grown accustomed to wearing the latest styles at her reduced size, she was greatly disappointed with the styles of clothing that were available to her at her new size. Although some of the chain stores for large women did carry stylish clothing, she didn’t care for them as they did nothing to flatter her new and considerably larger figure.

This problem was rectified when she sought for and located a seamstress that could make any dress she wanted. She then started purchasing some of the most stylish and expensive dresses at the malls, in sizes that were a fraction of what she required, just to have them replicated in the sizes she needed by her seamstress.

The skinny sales-girls and cashiers in the high-priced boutiques where she bought the dresses often laughed behind her back or gave her looks that said, "Like you'll ever fit into that dress!"

Their opinions she never noticed. In fact, she was more than happy to spend upwards of $300 on a dress that she couldn't even squeeze into and an additional $400 to have a replica made that was many sizes larger. Although the cost of her new wardrobe was astronomical, she looked magnificent in every one of her custom made outfits.

When she reached the 300-pound mark the imminence of future and significant changes to her life were becoming more apparent and prevalent. She had become very aware of her new stature and was never bothered by the changes she needed to make to accommodate it. In fact, no matter how significant those changes were, she readily accepted and easily adapted to them.

The most obvious example of this was the way she accepted the rapid passing of marks on the scale. Not only did this not bother her, but she frequently became aroused whenever she learned that she had gained another five pounds, or more!

Another change was one that I would have never predicted. This was the increase to her sex drive that coincided with her now frequent and significant weight gains. This was evidenced by the fact that she was now initiating sex with greater frequency, and once initiated she was more eager to please me than before. She even became aroused by my need to provide her with assistance with getting into or out of her sexy nighties. This became necessary when the large accumulations of fat on her body made it difficult for her to do without assistance from me.

Finally, and of greater significance and impact to her life, were the persistent increases of her appetite that had occurred over time. Not only was she eating more at her regular meals to satisfy her increasing appetite, she was also snacking with greater frequency. It was now commonplace for her to help herself to bowls of ice cream, slices of cakes, and other assorted goodies throughout the day, and she was also eating more of other foods between meals. Where she would formerly only eat a personal pizza or a simple sandwich between meals, now she was having two, and sometimes three, slices of a regular pizza, or an entire hero sandwich! The results of all this were further, more substantial, and more frequent increases to her already exorbitant weight.

Given her new eating habits, it wasn't long before she was well past the 300-pound mark and had lost any remaining inhibitions she had about her size. She became more meticulous about her appearance, and started making weekly appointments at the local hair and nail salon for every thing from perms and makeovers, to manicures and pedicures. The thing that was most enjoyable for me was her choice of clothing styles. Since she discovered her seamstress, the styles of clothing she wore changed from most flattering to outrageous. In fact, some of the styles were such that they would normally only be worn by daring women that were a fraction of her size.

She was now beyond purchasing store-bought clothes and was having her outfits made to her own specifications. Of course, the cost of doing this was far more than what she was paying to have dresses simply replicated, but the results were well worth it. Everything was custom-made specifically to accentuate every curve of her jumbo figure. Her skirts and dresses were exceedingly short to display her thick and now bulging thighs and calves, and her blouses and sweaters were extremely low-cut to flaunt her excessive cleavage.

As her remarkable appetite was always a neglected part of the measurements taken when she ordered a new set of clothing, all of her new outfits were tight fitting from the moment she received them; as this only served to exhibit more of her rotund figure, neither of us ever complained. As a result, every one of her skirts and dresses stretched across her huge round ass, and all of her sweaters and blouses only emphasized her now balloon size breasts and enormous belly.

To top everything off, she had several bikinis made that she wore at the pool or to the beach, which were exceptional attention grabbers! Her enormous breasts constantly threatened to fall out of the tiny string bikini tops, and her humongous ass and thighs were fully exposed and exaggerated by the skimpy thong bottoms.

Anytime we went out, friends and strangers alike were astonished by her enormous size. While her complete lack of modesty and obvious desire for overindulgence were visibly appalling to other women, other men were consistently stricken with awe at the first sight of her. No matter where we went, other men ogled her abundant figure, while their facial expressions divulged their lustful thoughts of her and envy of me. Anytime she went out alone, other men consistently followed her or directly approached her to ask her out on a date. No matter what line or tactic they tried, she always flatly turned them down. In fact, each incident only served to increase own self-esteem and commitment to me.

By the time she passed the 350-pound mark, life with her was at its best and I couldn't imagine it getting any better. She was by far the fattest woman I had ever known, and I couldn't believe how incredibly beautiful she was. While her entire body was now well rounded with ample supplies of fat, her breasts had received a healthier portion making them extra thick and full, and providing me with the greatest of pleasure in bed. They had also grown to be highly sensitive, and my enjoyment of them while we were having sex further excited her, which only further increased my pleasure.

My sex life with her was also at its best. The pleasure I received in bed with her was significantly greater than when we first met and it improved with every pound she gained. Her sex drive had also grown to the point where she was now initiating sex with greater frequency than I and she had become extremely proficient at bringing me to increasingly greater heights of sexual ecstasy. It was at this time that I decided to make this incredible woman my wife.

I wanted to make my proposal to her on a momentous occasion, so I waited for her to reach 400-pounds; needless to say, I didn’t have to wait long. In only three months time, she gained nearly 50 pounds, and the night she stepped on the scale and saw the dial display 402-pounds was a night I'll never forget. The moment she saw the dial's display, she looked at me with a look of desire that told me she had finally let go of years of pent-up sexual appetite and was finally ready to let herself go; and let herself go she did. That night she displayed more sexual prowess than I had ever seen in her and she successfully brought me to the greatest levels of sexual ecstasy ever. I knew then that tomorrow would be the day.

I remember the night I proposed very well. It was nearly one year since we had met and she was now twice the woman she was then. We had our dinner downstairs sitting at our regular table; she sat across from me with her full face and now tripling chin. Her well rounded shoulders were fully exposed by her short tube top, that was clearly too small and inappropriate for her size. Her plumped arms were pushed slightly outward by the sides of her enlarged breasts and extra large belly roll, and the too small top was stretched to the max by her enlarged and firm breasts, exposing nearly all her cleavage from above and fully exposing her stomach from below; even the bottoms of her breasts protruded from below it!

I always loved watching her eat, but that night was most special. Like an artisan, she skillfully worked her way through two appetizers, a double order of the veal special, and for the very first time, a third entre which was a single order of pasta in a cheese sauce. I eagerly waited as she placed forkful after forkful of the fattening dishes into her mouth with her now plump fingers. With every morsel taken, I watched her sumptuous lips as she eagerly chewed and swallowed her dinners.

After she ordered her third helping of dessert, I presented her with a four carat diamond ring and popped the question. She immediately said, "Yes!" just as her order arrived. She then planned our entire wedding in the next ten minutes, ordered a cheesecake to go, and then she led me upstairs where she treated me to an extra special night of sex games; I was in heaven.

Two weeks later, we were married by a justice of the peace. She wore a dress barely contained her abounding and well-proportioned figure, and we left immediately for a two-week Caribbean cruise. Although the cruise had ample activities and stops available for sightseeing, I recognized that our scale back home would no doubt bear testimony to what activity she partook in most.

This recognition proved to be illusory. On our return home that she discovered that our home scale would be inadequate as the ship's dial was now reading past its 405-pound mark and displayed her impressive weight to be a meager 16 pounds.

Our next scale was ordered from a medical catalog, and at $850 was the most expensive in-home model available. I initially thought it a bit excessive for our needs, but later decided that it was the best quality and well worth the money; it also went up to 600 pounds! By now, the slightest hint of dieting was absent from my beautiful wife's thoughts.

Furthermore, she was now eating far more than I had ever imagined she would or could. At the dinner table, she was now unabashedly helping herself to third and sometimes fourth helpings, and some of her snacks were now becoming full meals. In fact, it had become common for me to come home from work and find an empty pizza box on the kitchen counter, and subsequently watch her devour her typical dinners. She even started bringing food into the bedroom and was regularly snacking between and sometimes during our rounds of erotic sex games.

As more time passed, I found that her new eating habits were causing her to gain weight at an alarming rate. In fact, I was now often shocked at the increase in her size upon returning home from even the shortest of business trips.

Furthermore, as her weight continued to increase at an accelerated rate, so did her appetite for sex. She was now the sole initiator or our sex acts, and more eager to please me than ever before. She loved the fact that I was aroused by her ample supply of fat and was always finding new ways to increase my pleasure me with her abundant figure. She knew that my pleasure increased as she grew fatter and she even started including food in our sex games to further excite me. Over time, this had a profound affect on her appetite as the association of food with sex only served to strengthen her already steadfast preoccupation with both.

The end result was a vicious cycle that only increased her appetites for food and sex. As food was now erotic, preparing and eating it made her quite amorous, and since our sex acts included food, eating became a substitute for sex when I wasn't around. Bottom line, whenever I wasn't around, the more she ate the hornier she got, and the hornier she got, the more she ate. When I was around, I was the sole beneficiary of her now unyielding sexual desires and only needed to indulge her to reinforce the cycle.

Given all the forces that were driving her to eat, it wasn't long before my lovely wife was crushing our new scale at a whopping 450 pounds. Although I didn't mind this a bit, her significant size did begin to create some issues around the apartment. Much of our furniture was not designed to support a person of her weight. Similarly, several doorways had become too small for her sizable girth. At this point, I arranged to have extra supports installed on all the furniture and all the doorways made wider. I replaced most of our living room furniture, whose springs had become long worn and sagged beyond repair, with custom built furniture that was extra large and could survive the weight of an elephant. I even invested in a full size Cadillac to ensure her comfort during her five minute commutes to and from her job, beauty parlors, and especially the food markets.

Latest posts

Back