• mango
  • PattiGirl
  • Renaissance Woman
  • SocialbFly
  • SuperMishe
  • swordchick
  • ValentineBBW

Baldnblk2002

Heh, not renting a scooter means more money for the vendors fair! That's the ticket. And I will attest to BigSexy being shy. She's got a vibrant personality but if I hadn't thrown myself at her the first time I saw her we never would have met. :p

I vaguely recall meeting mr Baldnblk. Not sure if it was him or not but whoever he was he was quite the dresser and had me so entranced that I left my dessert sitting in front of him. I recoverd quite quickly though and returned to retrieve it. :D

I remember meeting you in the lobby and we talked for a while and your a good looking women,I had a blast there and people call me the Vegas Bash Social Butterfly...I am in no way shape or form shy I just like to have fun and get to know people...just save a few dances for me and we will get along just great...oh by the way I think your behind on the hugs

Luke

fatgirlflyin

needs a vacation
You can count me in for the get together on Saturday afternoon!

For those of you that are going to Vegas but not sure about paying for the entire bash, come party with me on Friday night!

HeatherBBW

Nerd-like.
DimensionsModel
Lilly,

I just found out they are having a bash poker tournament and it's on Wed at Noon only. I think I am gonna have to take myself off the list for the Wed meetup :( booo.

I can't help it, I am a poker addict! I will buy you lunch with my winnings!

Hugs,
Heather

SummerG

In Rememberance
Lilly,

I just found out they are having a bash poker tournament and it's on Wed at Noon only. I think I am gonna have to take myself off the list for the Wed meetup :( booo.

I can't help it, I am a poker addict! I will buy you lunch with my winnings!

Hugs,
Heather
POKER? *PERK* noon? (too early! lol)

QtPatooti

beach bum wannabe
You guys dont forget to check the bash board - they are regularly posting updated information - I dont want you to miss any last minute schedule changes.

liz (di-va)

How hard is it to get into individual events? I have a 3-day pass but my plane gets in Thursday. Didn't think about that until now...

QtPatooti

beach bum wannabe

Aurora1

curioser and curiouser
Is it too late to register if I am getting in around 9-10PM Tuesday night? I wanted to go to the first club night. :( Anyone else arriving around that time too?

HeatherBBW

Nerd-like.
DimensionsModel
Here is a link to the floor map of the Flamingo:
http://tinyurl.com/27v9oh

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/bbwnetwork/vpost?id=2044014

Be prepared to walk folks, the Flamingo is huge!

10 days before I fly out! Woohoo! Ok, I just put 10 hours in and have been up since 2:30am so that is all the enthusiasm I could muster at this point. See you there!
All I have to say is... Zooomm ZOOM! I will be scooting. :) I hope others with long walking issues will take up the discounted rate they provided for renting scooters. I am bringing my own, but I can't imagine being without one. Even friends who have no mobility issues use them and love them.

QtPatooti

beach bum wannabe
Is it too late to register if I am getting in around 9-10PM Tuesday night? I wanted to go to the first club night. :( Anyone else arriving around that time too?
Aurora: if you are paying at the door, you can register at any official bash function. But please go read the official information at the following link, it specifically talks about registration late Tuesday night:

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/bbwnetwork/vpost?id=2008956

Also, they want anyone registering at the door to pre-register with them. Please see the following link for detailed information on that:

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/bbwnetwork/vpost?id=2025471

CrankySpice

Unwashed.
I'm putting money on Summer to clean house!!

:D
Spoken like a man who has never seen Heather play poker! I have no doubt whatsoever that the Ms. Boyle will finish in at least the top 3, if not win the whole tourney!

CTAnonymousCT

Repressed Orator
Spoken like a man who has never seen Heather play poker! I have no doubt whatsoever that the Ms. Boyle will finish in at least the top 3, if not win the whole tourney!
I too, put my money Ms. Boyle....UNLESS she is mad at J then she will LOSE all of MY money,,Ooops I mean HER money!

Once on full-tilt I had finally gotten up to 20k+ play $ (With Heathers help) and WHAMMO the next morning I log on and i had $0.00...Hmmmmmmm

Keep it Real!:bow: :bow:

Aurora1

curioser and curiouser
Aurora: if you are paying at the door, you can register at any official bash function. But please go read the official information at the following link, it specifically talks about registration late Tuesday night:

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/bbwnetwork/vpost?id=2008956

Also, they want anyone registering at the door to pre-register with them. Please see the following link for detailed information on that:

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/bbwnetwork/vpost?id=2025471
Thank you ;)

Latest posts