• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Very little activity on this forum now

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blubberismanly

Basically New
Last time I was here, granted this was multiple years ago, the place was buzzing with life. Sometimes it was hard to keep up with everyone's replies. Nowadays it seems forum involvement has slowed to a crawl.

I understand as years pass people change their forums and opinions with them. But in this case we all share a very uncommon preference, and there aren't very many places to connect. Online is really the only option. In real life...well, good luck.

Anyway, I'm out of the loop. What has changed? Was there a mass exodus when the forums were redone? I expected it to be different, but not this different. I can tell the trends have changed, I just don't know when or how. Please enlighten me. Thanks.

EDIT: I've also noticed the main site no longer exists. All the other fat fetish sites are gone, and I remember a long list of them. It was bound to happen. Right now I'm just curious of what I've missed.

Latest posts

Back