• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Video Game Input

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickleman357

Christian/Fattism Solider
If you take a look at my sig, you'll see links to the bbw/fa video game (name pending). I'm looking to add in a GLBTQ character, but have no idea who/what/where/when/how. I know why, becuase you're out there, and the rest of the world needs to know about it and see the world from your point of view.

Now, what I need is ideas. If you had a soap box, and the whole world was listening, what ONE message would you want to tell the world about being a big/fa GLBTQ?

Thanks in advance for your feed back!

:D

Latest posts

Back