Quantcast

VIDEO Sumptuous,Curvalicious ,Decadence...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Velvet

...may be witnessed in my 'new' video which YOU TUBE apparently deemed too hot to handle and thus I have moved on to DAILY MOTION.
http://www.dailymotion.com/bbwvelvet
I posed the question, 'WHAT IS FASHION?' to a group of fat people at a party and created a video around the responces. I don't know how to subtitle tragicly :doh:, which does stink, as the words are important.
Feel free to inundate it with 5 Star reviews if you feel it warrants it :p
Thanks!
There are loads of French beautys, as well as Sasha and Kenzie, ENJOY!
And hope it doesn't get nixed this time around!
X:bow:O
Velvet

altered states

señor member
Great job! Subtitles would help, but I didn't miss them. (Which probably says more about me than the vid.)

YouTube has issues. Another BBW took them to task a while back about the fact that thinner models in the same state of (un)dress were allowed to post vids while hers were constantly deleted. Perhaps YouTube measures the amount of bare skin by sheer quantity rather than relative to the model and then decides whether to cut or not.

Velvet

Thanks Lovely!:kiss2:
Yes You Tube even has written ADULT CONTENT on my video of Sasha in Monmartre! Crazy baby!
I send you a big fat kiss,
Velvet

Great job! Subtitles would help, but I didn't miss them. (Which probably says more about me than the vid.)

YouTube has issues. Another BBW took them to task a while back about the fact that thinner models in the same state of (un)dress were allowed to post vids while hers were constantly deleted. Perhaps YouTube measures the amount of bare skin by sheer quantity rather than relative to the model and then decides whether to cut or not.

Velvet

Thanks GoldenDelicious!!!
Great name!!! And to think were I to chose my fav apple my moniker would be GRANNY SMITH, lol:p

Latest posts