• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Views from overseas

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allie Cat

Polysaturated Trans Fat
So, we all know Putin's tickled to have his buddy Trump taking the White House. But beyond that, American news hasn't had much perspective on the election from overseas that I've seen, apart from worry from foreigners that Trump might be elected (Britain: *does Brexit* America: Hold my beer, watch this).

I'd like to know more about how people outside the US are looking at us right now. I came across this via a Chinese-American photographer who's found a pretty twisted perspective being pushed by the Chinese media:

Watching the Election from the Post-Truth Future

Latest posts

Back