• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Vindicator Files: Too Close to Home by Archangel (~BBW (Mult), Magic, Revenge, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archangel

Winged Author
~BBW (Multiple) Magic WG, ~XWG - A high school reunion in the scene of revenge

Files of the Vindicator: Too Close to Home

By Archangel

I hadn’t felt like myself lately. Part of being a Karmic agent is having the knowledge that sometimes bad things happen. This has led me to be kind of moody since I took up the mantle of the Vindicator. When I get that way, I head to a houseboat I own and turn off the phone.

I was nursing a fifth of Jack Daniels watching the sun go down. I tried to ignore the real reason I was hiding from my mansion and my life right now. I reached down and read the invitation one more time.

“Ten years…” I muttered. It seemed ironic that a man who made other people face their past was afraid to face his own. So confident, so full of control and successful, but deep inside was the scared, taunted, different kid.

With a sigh, I pulled up my laptop. I never pictured myself going back to that school. I put that part of my life in a closet, and locked the door. However, there was more then my own personal issues to deal with. The karmic scales had been unbalanced. I may be able to hide from my own insecurities, but I couldn’t shirk the other.

“Blast it.”

The darkness fell over the city, and Vanessa Mathias walked with confidence into the ballroom. Van Tish Enterprises had thrown this party, and as co-owner, she knew that this crowd would be eating out of her hands soon enough. Vanessa’s long, curly red hair matched her low-cut red dress, and she knew all eyes were on her at the moment. She made small talk with a couple of people before heading over to her real target.

“Mr Marcon, how is the newspaper business?” Vanessa winked at a man in his mid-fifties.

“I can’t complain, Ms. Mathias.”

“Oh please, Arthur, call me Vanessa…” and with that Vanessa walked off with Editor of the Sentinel. It took some sweet talking and some hush money in the end, but the deal was done in plenty of time to enjoy the evening. The sweatshop story that named Van Tish as one of the worst offenders in the state was going away. She walked away from her office, straightening her dress as she headed to find her partner.

Trish “Tish” Laslow was holding center court with a bunch of Asian businessmen. Her normal six-foot height was augmented four inches by her heels, and with her long blonde hair and playful touches had made these gentlemen pure putty in her hands. She had secured not only the shipping, but some of the illegal workers that she needed to help Van Tish put together the line of toys that had made it famous. Seeing Vanessa, she smiled and excused herself from the excited men.

The two slipped out of the party and made their way to the penthouse office.

“Piece of cake tonight, V,” Tish said as she sprawled out on one of the couches. “Our shipping is secure, and the labor is pennies on the dollar. Was your night successful?”

Vanessa had poured two glasses of wine and gave one to her partner, “Took a little more than I would have liked, but we won’t have any problems from The Sentinel. I did promise the little weasel an interview next Friday.”

“Oh, V, did you forget what next weekend is?”

Vanessa pulled out her electronic planner. “Oh rats, that’s the reunion.”

Tish sat up. “And you know, we wouldn’t miss that for the world. To rub all of this success in those mediocre bastards’ faces will be glorious! I heard your old boyfriend is still working at Home Depot.”

Vanessa stuck her tongue out at Trish. “Well, Jake never did look past that town, and I heard Pete was available. Come on, Tish, give the guy another chance, I heard he runs the deli now.”

The two shared a chuckle, and talked about all of their old classmates in condescending tones. Little did they know I had used an invisibility spell to join them in their office. The conversation got my blood boiling. With all the dirt I had dug up on their little toy manufacturing operation, and now listening to these two in person for the first time in almost a decade made up my mind. I had certainly balanced the scales for less, and I had pushed out of my mind that this was personal until the conversation turned…

“What was that little Goth kids name again, Try Stand?” giggled a now clearly intoxicated Tish.

Vanessa shook her head. “No, it was Tristan. Do you remember how he asked me to the prom senior year?”

Tish laughed. “Oh yeah, and how you told him you would pick him up with that limo, and instead of you in the limo….”

Vanessa slapped her hand on the desk. “I think I still have pictures of the pig in the prom dress. That was sooo ridiculous. He didn’t even come to prom. I don’t remember him saying five words after that,”

Tish smirked. “Well, you did get the little freak to do your Chemistry for you for two whole semesters, so at least you got what you could.”

I had gotten what I had come for, and as my fist tightened, I waited for the two girls to pass out before slipping out of the building. Was I letting this one get too close? There was a difference between justice and revenge, and this case certainly was blurring the line…

I awoke at the houseboat late the next afternoon. I had a hangover, and I spent the night before looking through old photos and depressing myself thoroughly. I had talked myself into and out of going to the reunion, and into and out of dealing with Van Tish.

“If you’re too far into the forest to see the trees, you don’t have any right cutting them down.” I told myself, and that was going to be the last word on the subject. That was, until I rode the motorcycle back to the mansion. I checked the mail on the table, and one letter had me stop dead in my tracks.

“Dear Tristan,

I know I’m abusing my position as Class Secretary to send this letter, but I had to write you. If I know you, you’re probably not planning on coming to the reunion because of all the people who teased you back then. I just wanted to let you know that your old friend and science partner will be there. Please come Tristan, or I won’t have anyone to dance with.

Sarah”

My mind wandered back, and I remembered images of those days. Sarah was a large hourglass-shaped beauty, though at the time I hadn’t become in touch with my feelings for larger women. To me, she was just the girl on my block who had become my only friend. My one regret about shutting that part of my life out was that I had isolated myself from her. I thought she had become mad at me for doing so, but here in my hands was proof that it was quite the opposite.

“Forget those two,” I said to myself, “I’ll go just to spend time with Sarah.”

The next few days went by slowly. I often daydreamed of Sarah, and the camping trips, that night when we were 12 and I stole my first kiss from her, and of what I would say to her now. Words never seemed to be enough though. I looked at the files I had worked up on Van Tish, and with a shrug I threw them in my suitcase. “One chance, and you better not ruin this night for any of us…”

I rode into town two days before the class reunion. I used illusions on myself so as not to be recognized. The town hadn’t changed too much, though the school had undergone some renovations. I got a room at a hotel 30 miles away and went sightseeing. I had originally thought that visiting this area would bring back all the negative feelings, but as I visited the areas I used to spend time as a kid, it was only good memories. I did hear the locals talk about the upcoming reunion, and the “celebrities” that were coming back to town. A little intelligence gathering told me they were also planning some kind of presentation. I prepared my own little presentation, just in case things got out of hand.

The day of the reunion came quickly, and I felt totally unprepared. I dressed up, took some deep breaths and grabbed everything I needed. The 30 mile drive on the motorcycle calmed my nerves a bit, especially as I took some of the back roads I used to ride on as a kid.

I had planned to be there a little late, but for some reason I pulled up only five minutes after it started. The reunion was happening at the old school gymnasium, so I stood there for a full minute looking at the front doors, as if stepping through those doors would throw me back in time ten years. With a deep breath, I opened the door.

Now, I know I had felt some dread, but in reality the numbers broke down into 2 percent friends, 5 percent people who made my life hell and 93 percent of people that fell into this middle category, neither overly kind nor overly mean. I mingled with a lot of those people, avoiding the old jock types that had tormented me. This went well for about an hour before two of them found me.

“How’s it going Tri-Stain?” a well-tanned man clapped me on the shoulder. I turned my head and recognized Jake Stafford, the jock’s jock. Captain of the football team, and a major league jerk. Judging from his greeting, nothing has changed.

“Jake...” I said neutrally, maneuvering myself away, and turning to face him. I saw one of his cronies Pete with him. Pete had seen better times from the looks of the 50 lbs he had put on.

Pete sneered at me, “Ah where you going, we were just about to buy you a beer and reminisce about the good times.”

“Times like when you offered me a ride home, and kicked me out 10 miles from home? Or are you referring to the times where you had my car tires removed? No, I think you’re probably talking about when I was gagged and bound, and you dressed me up in bra and panties and unveiled me at a pep rally,” I said, feeling my anger build.

“Darn,” Pete said, “I forgot about that one. That was a mighty laugh wasn’t it.”

Jake saw the corded muscles underneath my tuxedo, and pulled his friend away. “Come on, Pete; let’s see if we can find T-Bone.”

My mood ruined, I excused myself from the people I had been chatting with, and went up to sit in the bleachers, the ones that faced away from the main party. “This was a mistake.”

“What was a mistake.” The voice whispered in my ear, sending electric impulses through my brain. I knew that voice.

“Sarah,” I said with a smile, and turned around.

I like to consider myself a cool cat, but I’m sure my surprise was evident on my face as I took in my old buddy. Long blonde hair, framed by a beautiful red dress. The hourglass figure of hers probably had packed on about 25 pounds or so, and she looked like a rubenesque goddess. I saw her smile devilishly. She had caught me.

“What’s the matter, cat got your tongue?” she purred.

I found my balance. “Not at all, I was just wondering what to say to make up for lost time.”

She grabbed my hand and started the walk down the bleachers, “How about ‘May I have this dance?’”

The next couple hours were filled with bands like Live, Gin Blossom and Offspring in the background, as I reconnected with Sarah. I found out she wasn’t married or seeing anyone, and had a moderately successful career as an accountant in the same city I had called home the last few years. I remained elusive about questions about me, saying only that I was an entrepreneur, and that I kept mostly to myself.

“You like what you see, don’t you?” she started in we continued to dance.

I nodded slowly.

“I always knew you did, Tristan. I’m just unsure why you never knew.”

I looked away from her. “Sometimes you have to lose something to understand its real meaning.”

She touched my face and slowly turned me to face her. “You’ve not lost anything, I’m standing right her in your arms.”

I looked into her green eyes, “You’d forgive my leaving you and this life behind 9 years ago, just like that?”

“Just like that,” and with that she leaned in, as I found myself kissing her fully. I felt a long buried wrong completely vaporize in something that was so right.

It was at that time that the whispered presentation started happening. A large curtain had been drawn on one of the walls, and a projector had been wheeled in. Two familiar faces stared back at me from the screen.

“Hello, classmates,” Vanessa smiled. “We’ve got a very special presentation for all of you.” It was at that point that the slide show started. Every single classmate was shown in their yearbook photo with a running commentary from Van Tish.

“Amanda,” Tish said, “I remember telling her boyfriend she had genital warts.”

“Oh yeah, hey, did you know she’s been fired from three different jobs since she left these halls, and that she now works at a Check into Cash?”

This continued, with all of the embarrassing pictures they could find.

“Sarah, Sarah,” Vanessa said, “You’ve really let yourself go, haven’t you?”

“Hey, Vanessa, watch this.” Tish said as the screen changed to a photo morph from a full length senior photo to a newer photo.

“Nice job on that, Tish!” Vanessa crowed.

“Look, it’s a photo of Jake and Pete,” Tish said as the screen changed to a photo of the two in their football uniforms. “We’ve got a special surprise for you.”

There were two envelopes slowly lowered from the ceiling, one labeled for each of them.

“You see, boys, we had a good relationship, you used us, and we used you. It was a power game, right? Totally understandable. So coming back to this reunion brought back all of those thoughts,” Vanessa started.

“How could we one up you boys this time?” Tish purred.

“Tish had a flash of inspiration,“ Vanessa started as both Jake and Pete opened their envelopes. “So just yesterday we bought the local hardware store, and the deli.”

“Oh, can I tell them?” Tish asked.

Vanessa nodded. “I’m afraid yesterday was your last day on the job, boys. Those are your pink slips.”

“You’re fired!” They both cackled as the screen changed to both of them laughing.

After about 10 minutes they had started to run through the last of the class. “You see,” Vanessa started, “this little exercise was to just show you how little your lives are…”

“And how lucky you are that at least a couple of your classmates made it big,” Tish smiled.

“So let the celebration of Van Tish begin.” And with that the curtain was dropped, revealing Vanessa and Trish, standing next to what had to be their bodyguards. Vanessa was dressed in a spaghetti strap teal cocktail dress, while Tish wore a strapless black dress.

I surveyed the room. Pete and Jake sat on the stairs dejected. No one was looking up at anyone. I looked at Sarah, and she was looking around as well. I fumed inside. They did it, they ruined this day for everyone. I even felt sorry for Pete and Jake. This is what is right I told myself. I bolted for the door, and was pretty sure no one noticed. Heading toward a satchel and my costume, I strode with vengeance.

Vanessa and Trisha had spent about three minutes laughing and mock socializing with the same people they had just humiliated. They were in the middle of laughing at another poor woman who ran away in tears when another screen went down on the opposite wall.

“The Truth about Van Tish Enterprises” the screen flashed, and then showed photographs of the sweatshops, and illegal immigrants. It had a picture of Trisha handing an envelope to a local building inspector, with the audio.

“This should clear up our little code violations,” Trisha could be heard saying as the man opened the envelope, smiled and said “What violations?”

The next scene was of Vanessa speaking to Mr. Marcon, the editor of the Sentinel in her office.

“I have 100,000 reasons why that story shouldn’t see the light of day,” tossing Marcon a satchel.

The next picture was of tomorrow’s edition of the Sentinel.

“Van Tish Enterprises being investigated in bribery scam. SEC investigating charges,” as the screen flashed. I looked down at Vanessa and Trisha from my perch in the rafters, and they had a horrified look on their faces as they watched the screen. Now was the time.

I backflipped off the rafters, using a spell to soften my landing. As I landed I threw the two disks, hitting each of them right in the mouth. They started to scream and pull at the disks, which weren’t going anywhere. Their bodyguard rushed me, taking a swing; I ducked the punch, and touched him with a feather, uttering a trigger word.

“Ba-gagh!” the bodyguard squawked as the pigeon flitted away, nesting in the rafters.

With a smile, I turned back to Vanessa and Trish.

“These two,” I pointed at Van Tish, “they committed crimes of greed, but they also took great pleasure in causing you all pain. Isn’t that right?”

I eyed my classmates, who were all nodding, some with tears in their eyes.

“You didn’t come here tonight to one up anyone, or to point at the people who are less successful and make them feel down. You came here tonight to find the positive memories of past life, and close the door on the negative ones.”

I advanced on Vanessa, grasping her chin, and lifting her head up to look me in the eye.

“But these women saw it as one last opportunity to stick it to all the people they had stuck it to before. To ruin one last class, one last semester, one last Prom…” I said as I looked at Vanessa, noting the fear in her eyes.

“I am the Vindicator, and my job is to balance the scales of justice. I want each of you to close your eyes, and get in a circle, holding hands. I want you to focus on all the nasty things these two women have said or done to you. For this night, Van Tish will eat their words!” I shouted.

As the classmates gathered round, and held hands, I could see the energy building. First a foggy haze coming off the class, but slowly, words could be made out in the haze.

“Vanessa Mathias, Trisha Laslow, the Vindicator has judged you, and found you lacking,” I whispered as I completed the incantation. The words that swirled around in the haze shot out towards the disks.

Slowly, but steadily, as each classmate bore down on all the negativity that Vanessa and Trisha had caused, the words were siphoned into the gold disks. And the results of this were already showing. The pleats on Vanessa’s teal dress were straightening, and her straps started to be turned at an angle. Trisha started to show a slight potbelly pooching her black dress. It was at that point both girls struggled, but were also caught up in the throes of the spell.

“All of your wealth, tied up in stock that tomorrow will only be good to start a fire,” I shared, drawing a glare from Vanessa...

“Let it out, let all the negativity out. Let them feast on their own venom!” With a surge, the vortex haze of words picked up in intensity, filtering even quicker into the golden disks. Trisha’s hips started to flare, causing slight rips up the side of her dress; as she started to flap her arms in a huff, a rip was heard from behind her. Vanessa’s new found bulk had broken the spaghetti straps by now, but her now cantaloupe-sized breasts held up the dress for the moment.

As the intensity of the vortex continued, you could actually here Vanessa or Trish’s voice, belittling one of her classmates.

“Good thing you’re a lesbian, because no guy would want to touch you!”

“I can’t believe your mother has such bad taste in clothes, maybe you should ask Dad next time to dress you.”

“What, are you and your deodorant not speaking?”

More and more words were shoved into the disks. It was at that point that Trisha’s dress completely tore to tatters. Her huge hips had to be attached to a three foot wide ass. Vanessa’s dress was making a creaking sound. It was at that point that I implored the energy into the disks, speeding their growth even further. Vanessa’s dress exploded, causing both her and Trisha to fall on their backsides. Vanessa’s belly fought for room, making her splay her legs at an angle, and pushing outward past her knees. Trisha’s hips caused her sides to be a series of rolls, as her large breasts lay heaving on her belly, splayed to each side by gravity.

The girls continued to grow as the hazy vortex slowed and started to diminish. More and more classmates were dropping their heads, having found forgiveness to these massive women, but others, eyes closed, continued to let out their anger. As Vanessa and Trisha spread out, it made the space in the circle somewhat limited.

I cast a levitation spell so I could look down on them. As the vortex faded, the class dropped the circle, and stepped back to take in the two women.

At about 1200 pounds packed on a barely five-foot frame, Vanessa was easily as tall lying down as standing up. Her large belly actually covered her legs, with just some dainty toes poking out from her belly apron. A large grumbling could be heard from her stomach.

Trish was taller than her friend, but no less massive. Her massive boobs were easily the size she had been not five minutes ago, laying to either side of her, the cold floor making her nipples hard. Her belly wasn’t small, but her hips and ass made her look smaller from the front, though one look at her backside confirmed that she wasn’t a pound lighter than Vanessa.

With a waive of my hand, both girls started to drift off to sleep. “Would love to see more of you two at the 20-year, ok?”

I motioned to Pete and Jake, who stepped up, surprised at the whole scene. I handed them each another envelope. They eyed me skeptically, but opened it. “These are the deeds to the Deli and Hardware store, duly signed over by those two. Not only do you have your jobs back, you own them.”

As the two smiled, I glowered at them, “Those two weren’t the only ones that had been bullies during high school. Lucky for you, I think everyone has forgiveness in their hearts.”

I extended my hand to each of them, which they shook eagerly. Little did they know I had just cast a spell on each of them. Secretly, they had each never gotten over their high school sweethearts, and I had just bound the ex-lovers' souls to one another. As I watched Jake and Pete turn their heads and gaze in admiration at the two massive entrepreneurs, I couldn’t help but smile. A few days later, I would split up what part of Van Tish’s assets weren’t ruined, and use it to help those of our class who had seen better days to get back on their feet. The girls' new found outlook on life led them to readily agree, especially as they drifted back to a more realistic 300 something in size. . But for tonight, I was done.

“Let this be served as a lesson to each of you. Do not cling to venomous words so tightly in your heart, less you be poisoned.” I bowed and made my up through the skylight window, pausing long enough to dispel the pigeon spell on the bodyguard.

I landed in the trees nearby and changed back to what I had been wearing previously. I had made plans in my head to catch up with Sarah the next week, as the mood of the evening was inevitably ruined. I walked from the trees into the parking lot, turning a corner to get on my bike. With a smile, I saw everyone exiting the gym, smiles and laughing, as it should be.

I took the long ride back to my hotel, cooling down in many different senses of the word. I walked into the hotel, and approached my room. I heard music from the other side of the door. As I opened it, I caught full view of Sarah, dressed in a lacy blue nightgown. She saw me and smiled. I scratched my head.

“You’re not the only one that can work a little magic.”

I looked at her, puzzled, until she pulled out a mint that had the name of the hotel. “This fell out of your pocket.”

I smiled and took off my jacket and tie, undoing the top button. Sarah motioned to me so I backed up to the edge of the bed where she was kneeling. As her arms encircled me from behind, starting to undo buttons, I felt her large breasts rest on my shoulders.

She whispered, “Nice touch with the levitation spell.”

I turned around to face her, looked up into her eyes.

“Oh don’t try to deny it.” She smirked, running her hand down an obviously Wiccan amulet.

“A witch?” I asked, to which she nodded slightly.

“Nowhere near as powerful as you are, Tristan, but enough to piece together what the Vindicator was doing at my high school reunion.”

She laughed. “Of course, the fact that your costume is hanging out of your bag doesn’t hurt my suspicions.”

I dropped my head into her cleavage, knowing she was right.

“I want to make up for lost time,” I whispered to her, lifting my head and kissing her fully.

“As do I,” she replied as she pulled me on top of her into bed.

Latest posts

Back