• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Vintage Jerry Springer

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran across a video of Jerry interviewing a FA/SSBBW couple. The husband is ultra skinny while she is a super pear. I have a weakness for people who are pear shaped so I had to watch the video a couple of times to desensitize myself to appreciate the actual interview.

They touched on some interesting points: she was very dominate and he is very submissive; he is a feeder and she was feedee; both are still very attracted to each other and I think that was factor in the weight gain.

I really related to the husband because I'm submissive too. So if the person doesn't say they don't want it or makes a fuss about getting it, then I'm going to give it to them. I also related to the wife because I'm pear shaped. I didn't really notice my weight gain because my face didn't really change much (her face looks the same as her wedding picture). I only notice when I try on clothes, run, or walk past mirrors..lol.

So what's my fellow Dimmers take on this...

My wife weighs 900 pounds

Latest posts

Back