Virgin Roll Call

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

rg770Ibanez

goochmaster
This thread probably wont't get a lot of responses lol but yeah lately it seems like im the only virgin out here so I was just seeing if there was any fellow virgins on here. And also I was wondering if I should go ahead and just lose my virginity because all my friends are like "dude you're not saving yourself for your spouse, she's going to want you to be experienced." Is this true? And would it really be that awkward and that big of a deal if I wasn't experienced. I would like to think she would enjoy "showing me the ropes" so to speak lol. I would greatly appreciate any advice. And once again where are my fellow virgins noobs at?!

Weirdo890

Don't worry, you're not the only virgin on here. You've got me. I've never even had a girlfriend or been out on a date.

As for those other questions you've asked, you're going to have to find out for yourself. I'm as clueless as you. :confused: The best advice I can give you is just let whatever happens happen. It may not be satisfying advice but it's the best I've got.

Jes

is oddly aroused
i think half the active posters here at virgins, dude. or so it seems!

the_captain

Yabba Dabba Doo!
This thread probably wont't get a lot of responses lol but yeah lately it seems like im the only virgin out here so I was just seeing if there was any fellow virgins on here. And also I was wondering if I should go ahead and just lose my virginity because all my friends are like "dude you're not saving yourself for your spouse, she's going to want you to be experienced." Is this true? And would it really be that awkward and that big of a deal if I wasn't experienced. I would like to think she would enjoy "showing me the ropes" so to speak lol. I would greatly appreciate any advice. And once again where are my fellow virgins noobs at?!
My ideas about sex may be viewed as old-fashioned, but so be it. My advice is to wait until you get married. To me, sex is a very personal and sacred thing. Where did your friends get to be such "experts"? Consider this: How special will it be to your future spouse when they know you have saved yourself just for them? How special would it be to you? There is a lot of pressure today from everywhere - peers, Hollyweird, etc. - to just go ahead and have sex with whomever you want whenever you want. Trust me, there is a big difference between "having sex" and "making love". I won't go into disease prevention, or divorce statistics for couples who engaged in sex before marriage vs. those who waited. There are plenty of places online to look that up. It's the emotional and spiritual bonding that comes from waiting until marriage that I'm talking about. Again, that's my personal opinion, maybe not popular nowadays, YMMV. But at least think about it.

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity
Been on a Date: Yes
Had a Girlfriend: No
Enjoyed Cuddling: Yes
Enjoyed a Makeout: Yes
Had Sex: No

Friends with (some) benefits: are Awesome

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
rg770Ibanez, judging from the reactions to your recent photo on the photo thread, I'm guessing there might be some folks here willing to help you out with that small problem.

NOT THAT IT'S A PROBLEM!

But, well, to be totally honest, I'm in the "I want experience" category. But I'm sure there's others who aren't.

Bidding war?

rg770Ibanez

goochmaster
OH IT'S A PROBLEM NOW!?
Look's like I'm about to go find some random hooker and seal the deal!
Thanks a lot activistfatgirl :p

mel

This is My year!..again:)
considering I have two children,I must say I am not :) however I can tell you that I think it is pretty damn cool that you have waited. It is a special thing to give up and I think at the very least.. if you wait to have the first time with someone you truly care about..it will be much more worth while :)

Keb

Princess
I am one also...and probably the oldest here, at 29.

I intend to wait until I'm married, for a number of reasons. I'm just hoping I can find a guy who thinks that's awesome.

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
I'm two years older than you kicko.

Granted, I might be losing mine very soon, BUT I still have it at 22.

I like to kiss (Despite my lack of ability), and I love to cuddle. But I've never gone the whole way.

Fluffy51888

Glitter Queen
Aw, I really like this thread. I love that you've waited. I'm a virgin, too, and I love the idea of my husband and I being each others firsts. I feel like the awkwardness is better when it's both parties experiencing it. So yea, I totally respect a guy who waits. :)

Latest posts