Virgin Roll Call

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fatgirlflyin

needs a vacation
For a female, losing your virginity HURTS unless you're very physically active (gymnasts, riding horseback, etc.) - which I doubt that people of size are.

How long have you been coming around here?? If you've spent any amount of time actually reading about the experiences of other fat people you'd see that in fact many can be and are quite physically active.

Also, losing my virginity didn't hurt me and I was nether a gymnast or a horseback rider.

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
How long have you been coming around here?? If you've spent any amount of time actually reading about the experiences of other fat people you'd see that in fact many can be and are quite physically active.

Also, losing my virginity didn't hurt me and I was nether a gymnast or a horseback rider.
Didn't hurt me either, quite the opposite in fact. Sorry Flutterby, but I always thought that was a bit of an old wives tale. And I have never been a gymnast nor a horsey person either.

Hathor

stolen child
My ideas about sex may be viewed as old-fashioned, but so be it. My advice is to wait until you get married. To me, sex is a very personal and sacred thing.
I'm a virgin for this reason too. I'm a traditionalist.

Flutterby68

My Cups Runneth Over
Didn't hurt me either, quite the opposite in fact. Sorry Flutterby, but I always thought that was a bit of an old wives tale. And I have never been a gymnast nor a horsey person either.
It is far from a wives' tale, it's a medical fact. However, the thickness of the hymen is the most important factor in that regard.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Didn't hurt me, either. Oh, and, to me, sex is very personal, and yet I have still had me some. ;)

Ah....memories.

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
I don't know. I'm of the mind that I want at least a devirginized guy. I had sex with one virgin. The first time he slipped out and it felt good rubbing him there on my clit, three rubs and he came...lol! I didn't even get to put him back in! It got better the more we practiced but that first time is always something that is going to make me laugh. No matter how much you masturbate- nothing prepares you for REAL sex.

On another note: I'm a virgin.....margarita drinker.

Hathor

stolen child
I don't know. I'm of the mind that I want at least a devirginized guy. I had sex with one virgin. The first time he slipped out and it felt good rubbing him there on my clit, three rubs and he came...lol! I didn't even get to put him back in! It got better the more we practiced but that first time is always something that is going to make me laugh. No matter how much you masturbate- nothing prepares you for REAL sex.

On another note: I'm a virgin.....margarita drinker.
Boy that sure reminds me of that part of "Detroit Rock City" where Edward Furlong's character came when that woman rubbed her toe over it. LOL

Sensualbbwcurves

SensualFatGirlCurves
I am not a virgin, but I think it's cool that you are. I personally think, yous hould wait until someone comes along that you REALLY care about. Inmy personal opinion sex is something very special, and should be shared with someone that you love, so I suggest waiting ;)

hillking12

I am not a virgin, but I think it's cool that you are. I personally think, yous hould wait until someone comes along that you REALLY care about. Inmy personal opinion sex is something very special, and should be shared with someone that you love, so I suggest waiting ;)
Thats what everbody says:rolleyes:

spiritangel

AmandaClause
I am not, but I have to say just doing it to loose your virginity isnt any fun and something you may regret, I am the perfect example of that, I was 2 weeks off my 22nd birthday, had just come out of my first serious relationship and we almost did but he was scared ( was a bit strange but yeah) anyway Met a Dr, who manipulated me into it and I was bored bored bored, remember asking if we could sleep as the sun was comming up ect it ended up as a one night stand, by my choice, as I really felt shattered the next day like wtf? I have only ever had sex within my other two relationships both long term, and it was better and with someone you have real chemistry with it can be amazing. I always think the most important thing is to be true to yourself, if you have that inner voice that says its time then go for it, if not start putting yourself out into the world more, and mayby you will find him/her, but it is a matter of following your heart. I dont regret Dr Peter because that one incident shook me to my foundations and got me to take a good look at who I was and what I wanted and I learnt from it, somedays I wish I was the kind of person who could do the whole casual sex thing, but its just not who I am and I am ok with that, although I know a few men to whom it was a huge dissappointment. So the bottom line is stay true to yourself and your beliefs, be prepared to re evaluate at times and see if they still hold true for yourself and there is nothing to be ashamed of if your still a virgin for religous or other reasons :)

Micara

Living and Learning
Seeing as I lost my virginity at age 16 just to "get it over with", ended up getting knocked up, and now have a 12-year-old at the ripe ol' age of 28, I can't say I made the best decisions where sex was concerned. So from the other side of things, I'd say there's absolutely nothing wrong with waiting until you're sure. Of course, there's nothing wrong with not waiting either. It's up to the individual and what they feel, and nobody should judge them for that. If I could go back, would I do things differently? Maybe. But I wouldn't have my daughter who, although she is currently driving me insane, is the best thing in my life and has shaped me into the person that I am now. :)

calauria

La Negra Hermosa
I agree also...Wait for that special person...

kayes22

I'm a virgin too. A horny one :blush: lol
But it really is nice to see that there are so many people to relate to!

That Guy You Met Once

I agree also...Wait for that special person...
I always thought that was odd advice. Of course you shouldn't run out to your nearest bar and proposition folks, or settle for some jackass - but I always thought the "wait until you find the person you want to marry" argument was flawed.

As personal and special as sex may be, I'm convinced that the emotional connection is much more so, and that, not sex, should be the basis of your most committed relationship - and that you shouldn't deny yourself physical pleasures because you're waiting for someone you connect with in a mostly unrelated way.

Crystal

Wow, it's hard to believe that at this time last year, I was still a virgin and had no prospects of sex happening whatsoever.

I would have posted in this group, even, had it existed.

It's surprising how much can change in a year. From no chance of sex, to sex, to no longer speaking to the guy, to lots of sex with a new guy...yeah, wow.

For those who are waiting, I absolutely respect your choice to do so. :) More power to all of you.

DJ_S

Well I'm not now, but I did hold out for what seemed like ages. I was in the frame of mind (still am) of holding back until I meet some one who I have a connection with and more then just a physical level.

I had no problems with being a virgin, but I did with myself lol and felt frustrated amongst other things, but that's another thread.

It's best you wait until your ready, whatever age that might be :) , just don't rush in! (or out? :p )

gobettiepurple

I'm your huckleberry
Hey everyone . . . I am actually pretty proud to be a virgin. I don't think its archaic to want to wait for someone that loves me . . . I mean, I am catholic as well and I have a feeling that I have a different understanding of love and intimacy than some people, but I don't "do things" with other men because I wonder how my future husband, where ever he may be, would feel about that if he knew.

But I think it is kind of different for guys. There is a definite double standard. Where a girl is a virgin, she is pure and innocent. Sometimes, other guys will view virginal guys as inexperienced losers. Just because you don't have sex doesn't mean you can't be knowledgable and experience in the ways of the world.

And sexual compatibility can be found out without actually having sex . . . plus, part of loving someone [romantically] is giving oneself to them completely. It's akin to those couples that met [like my grandparents] and instantly knew that they were the right person for them - without ever having had sex and waiting until marriage. Well, both sets of grandparents were married 50 years plus.

For a long time, I said I wouldn't wait for marriage, but at least for the right person who actually loved me . . . well, some guys don't want to wait that long and have told me they would "be right there with me" if I ever wanted to "take care of it". I am sorrry, but that totally turned me off. Perhaps I have too high expectations to expect people to at least love and court me beforehand.

So maybe it is a bit "old-fashioned", but just as I do not conform to modern ideal of stick-thin models as the epitome of beauty - so to do I have higher expectations of myself and my future husband.

plus, i know from many of my friends that waited til they got married [whether they were virgins before or not], that it all works out in the end, and awkward, uncomfortable but loving honeymoon sex is amazing in and of itself . . .

But I think its for each person to decide what they want in their life. Calling someone's choices "archaic" is kind of like a slap in the face. Claiming that we "better have a good reason" is kind of rude as well. But that's just my opinion :)

spiritangel

AmandaClause
gobettiepurple I think it is a matter of doing what feels right for you, some people will admire you for it others wont, that is their choice, I cant imagine sleeping with someone just for sex's sake, that isnt who I am but I wont condemn others who do just like I wont judge someone for being a virgin life is far to short and it takes many types of people to keep this world turning so to speak

Big squishy hugs and lots of Admiration for sticking to your beliefs and being so strong in them :)

Latest posts